closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Show your G-Shocks

Hybrid View

Master
    Since this thread started I've been looking at a few Gshocks on Ebay, where is the best place to buy one from? As I see there's quite a few American sellers.
    Can anyone advise where NOT to buy from as I hear there's a lot of fakes about, over the years ive only ever bought from Argos, but their selection is poor.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by barryw View Post
    Since this thread started I've been looking at a few Gshocks on Ebay, where is the best place to buy one from? As I see there's quite a few American sellers.
    Can anyone advise where NOT to buy from as I hear there's a lot of fakes about, over the years ive only ever bought from Argos, but their selection is poor.
    Thanks.
    I wouldn't worry too much about fakes - I've bought plenty from Creation and Amazon over the years and all have been genuine. Usually most models apart from the really sought after limited editions can be bought much cheaper than shop rrp's.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by RobDad View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much about fakes - I've bought plenty from Creation and Amazon over the years and all have been genuine. Usually most models apart from the really sought after limited editions can be bought much cheaper than shop rrp's.
    Thanks, the two models that interest me are the DW 6600 and 6900 i had them in my teens and would like to buy them again, i cant believe the price the 6600 go for now! i must have owned ten or so Gshocks over the years, god knows where they went bin i think after some of the pushers failed.
    Edit; Just had a look at Creation great selection and good prices, thanks RobDad.
    Last edited by barryw; 9th February 2015 at 11:26.

Blog Entries
    Bought from a fellow tz member a few week ago
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by barryw View Post
    Thanks.
    It really depends on what you want. If you want the Japan only models, then you will need to go through either Seiya Japan, Creation Watches or Shopping in Japan.net. I've used Seiya and Shopiing in Japan without any issues at all. Creation is well respected on this forum, as I'm sure you know.

If you want to buy from the UK, Goldsmiths have a decent selection. You can also try Amazon, where the normal/standards models can be had as a saving.

If your in London you can also visit the G-Shock shops in Covent Garden or Brick Lane.

Otherwise eBay is ok for second hand models. Only the really rare models are faked. Run of the mill models will not often be faked.

You can buy direct from casio in the UK, from their casio online UK shop. I have bought a couple of limited edition G Shocks from the at RRP from them, good quick service.

Also bought a few from hennie Haynes, great service and good deals.

Master
    Cheers guys, just looking at the smaller retro models for now 6600, 6900 found Creation have the 6900 at a decent price.
    I would like one of those composite bracelets that I've seen on some of the watches, can anyone advise where or are they still available to buy.
    Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Must admit I keep looking at the frogman but carnt make my mind to buy one or not