closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Dive Dynamics repair needed

Dive Dynamics repair needed

I should have posted this here first I guess, but then I never have been that bright.
    My circa 1989 Dive Dynamics (quartz) has bee thrown down the stairs by my daughter and no longer works. Probably a good time to have the crystal replaced and the case brushed up.
    I would be grateful of recommendations instead of going for one that looks OK on t'internet.
    Cheers,
    Tim. :bounce:

Re: Dive Dynamics repair needed

Ha ha.. I have posted about the very same thing! I have tried to replace the battery in mine to no good effect. :( I am hoping another battery might do it for starters. I need a new bezel too. ( sorry, not meaning to thread hi-jack!)

No worries!! My battery fine too. Something has gone amiss. I intend to give it to my son as a pressie when all done. It used to be Police Issue watch in Surrey back then...
    TB :bounce:

Ok, for £1.79 I have gone for another 399 battery. This time a Duracell one no less! :P

I hope it was just a duff battery. Otherwise where is a good place to go to get it looked at? I would prefer SW London or Central if anyone knows somewhere?

I have now found repairer.......courtesy of Neil at Chronomaster.
    :bounce:

Ok, hopefully not a hi-jack...

I have finally managed to take some decent pics of the condition of the watch. New battery in and still not working so will need a pro I think:

Back off.. seems like no water damage etc, just not working :(

Also the front with the glass and the bezel damage..

Quote Originally Posted by LLD View Post
    I have now found repairer.......courtesy of Neil at Chronomaster.
    :bounce:
    Any chance of a look at the finished article?

I STILL haven't got round to getting my one looked at and would love to get it repaired.