closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Need a battery fitting to an old quartz Tag

Master

Need a battery fitting to an old quartz Tag

I never got round to getting this sorted, and as the watch has sentimental value (21st present from my folks), I'm loath to trust it to some high street bodger.

Can anyone recommend someone to fit a new battery and check the seals etc on my Tag 2000? Somewhere in Warwickshire would be good, but otherwise, anywhere is fine.

Thanks

Mark.

Banned
    Hi Mark

I have an old Tag 2000 which was a present from my parents way back in 1991.

I would recommend Watchdoctors. Well, they serviced my watch a few year ago and was really pleased with the service.

You could always try Steve Burrage a forum favourite and I have used him in the past too with excellent results.

Good luck chap.

Hi Mark,

Would be nice to keep it here on the forum as we do have are a few experts. Failing that then try Terry Casey.He is based in the midlands but you can post him the watch and he will post it back.Used him loads of times and he is a good guy.

07704 678398

Master
    Blog Entries
    +1 for Steven burrage at ryte time watch repairs.
    Did a good job, well priced and quickly turned around on a tag f1 a few years ago.

Master
    Another vote for Steve Burrage at Ryte Time.

Master
    Thanks chaps. I've had a couple of watches serviced by Steve, so I shall drop him an email.

I've dropped new batteries in both my wifes old tags and on both occasion they needed new movements as they'd seized completely having been left in a drawer for a couple of years which was annoying!