closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tool Watch

Tool Watch

This is my new Tool Watch ( or Work Watch )

G Shock GW-A1000FC-1A4ER

I usually wear a G-Shock to work and in my Workshop but this my first All Analogue G.

also a excuse to post shot I just took with me experimenting a bit with Light and depth of focus.

:)

I really like the Orange. Very cool, I imagine these are massive but a lot of g shocks I own or have owned seem to wear a lot smaller than the figures suggest. I imagine it comes with a thick old manual too?!

Master
    I really like my G-Shocks and that one looks awesome!

Is that a bronze vice??
    if so, that's much more interesting than the G shock (which is nice, but.......)

D

Quote Originally Posted by sweets View Post
    Is that a bronze vice??
    if so, that's much more interesting than the G shock (which is nice, but.......)

D
    No, that would be cool, it is the colour from the light in the picture that makes it look like it is bronze.

It is a great vice though, parrot vice from Axminster tools.

Quote Originally Posted by RobDad View Post
    I really like the Orange. Very cool, I imagine these are massive but a lot of g shocks I own or have owned seem to wear a lot smaller than the figures suggest. I imagine it comes with a thick old manual too?!
    It is quite big but it does wear much smaller on the wrist, sits well on mine and is very comfortable. The manual is thick as it has a lot of settings and features. It is a cool watch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyt View Post
    I really like my G-Shocks and that one looks awesome!
    Thanks. :)

Craftsman
    Anyone have experience with the Luminox watches ? Was looking for work, I like the 4221

Master
    Great choice I just got the same watch one week ago, and have just posted up a recommendation for this on another thread. Small world.

Quote Originally Posted by pastrana72 View Post
    This is my new Tool Watch ( or Work Watch )

G Shock GW-A1000FC-1A4ER

I usually wear a G-Shock to work and in my Workshop but this my first All Analogue G.

also a excuse to post shot I just took with me experimenting a bit with Light and depth of focus.

:)

Master
    That looks great and has motivated me into getting a g-shock I have been wavering over for a while.

Journeyman
    Very nice. I do like the orange highlights.

Master
    On mine, the Orange is slightly paler than in the photo, when in bright light. The Orange seems to darken as the light dims somewhat, but they are great watches with lots of really useful functions that entertain for hours. The instruction manual is very comprehensive though.

Master

warming!!

Starting to warm to these and I think I might have to add one to the collection this year!! Nice detailed photo aswell!!
    Enjoy!
    Chris