closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Jeans Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Middo View Post
    Sorry no idea. Great jeans though and spot on customer service.

Blurb

Hi there,

I wanted you to give you the heads up:
    On Monday morning, we are reluctantly having to increase our prices.
    In essence, all of our suppliers have had to put their prices up. I even got a letter from our Milk man this week saying the same.
    And, ultimately, we are down river of all of them.
    If we want to stay in business, we need to do the same.
    I am proud that we work with the best mills. The best denim. The best buttons. Rivets. Thread. And the best grandmasters sew the jeans.
    I love that we make one of best pairs of jeans on the planet. And, hopefully, for the planet.
    So I very much want to stay in business. I want Hiut to be here in 100 years time.
    So yeah, I just wanted to give you a heads up.
    We will be increasing the prices of our jeans on Monday morning. So for now, grab a pair of Hiut's for today's price rather than Monday's.
    Thank you again for all your support and believing in us.
    Inflation sucks.
    Best from the west,
    I like what they do but am yet to try a pair!

Grand Master
    To be fair they should be for £300+

Quote Originally Posted by Waldorf View Post
    Iím just going to start breaking in some Ironheart 888s.
    Itís my first pair of Ironhearts, I really like the fit and the quality seems spot on.

Cheers

At the lower end of the market, does anyone know the difference between uniqlo U sub-brand and their standard offering in terms of fit?

Quote Originally Posted by ernestrome View Post
    At the lower end of the market, does anyone know the difference between uniqlo U sub-brand and their standard offering in terms of fit?
    I've some U brand 'T's and they are excellent in terms of fit and quality.
    Bought on the back of a Flipboard fashion recommendation. Don't know about jeans in U brand as I only buy their selvedge

Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    To be fair they should be for £300+
    Yes your right £300 is a lot for jeans, but over the last few years as Iíve dipped my toes into the quality denim market Iíve realised sometimes you get what you pay for and imo these are top quality which will last a very longtime.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
    I've some U brand 'T's and they are excellent in terms of fit and quality.
    Bought on the back of a Flipboard fashion recommendation. Don't know about jeans in U brand as I only buy their selvedge
    They have the U jeans in selvedge, possibly only in selvedge.

Craftsman
    I've been looking at some Uniqlo selvedge jeans seem a reasonable place to start at a good price

https://www.uniqlo.com/uk/en/product...ns-447649.html

I looked at the unbranded brand but the length puts me off a little far too long for my stumpy legs 🤣

The Uniqlo Selvedge are very good in my opinion.

Are Uniqlo jeans true to size or similar to Edwin sizing. For example I have 31 waist Edwin but they are possibly larger at 32.5.

Quote Originally Posted by prexelor View Post
    Are Uniqlo jeans true to size or similar to Edwin sizing. For example I have 31 waist Edwin but they are possibly larger at 32.5.
    I've found them to be very accurate for size. There is a fitting section where you can put in your physical dimensions and it will fairly accurately suggest the size to buy. Great jeans!

Master
    Sorry no idea. Great jeans though and spot on customer service.

Blurb

I am proud that we work with the best mills. The best denim. The best buttons. Rivets. Thread.
    I note they didnít mention the best pocket material in their blurb. Mine disintegrated three or four times and I got tired sending them back to be darned. Uniqlo at a fraction of the price: no issues.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by demonloop View Post
    I note they didnít mention the best pocket material in their blurb. Mine disintegrated three or four times and I got tired sending them back to be darned. Uniqlo at a fraction of the price: no issues.
    Not had mine long enough to notice. Worst pocket bags have been Edwin for me. Best either tellason or ironheart

With a 33 inch waist and 31 inch leg, you never can seem to buy any jeans that fit you off the peg. The leg is always too long.

I have given up trying to buy jeans anywhere but Uniqlo. I love the free amendment service which gets the leg measurement spot on.

Belting jeans from all aspects. The quality of all their stuff is top notch.
    So they should be, the price of them is insane now.

I remember when they first started in the UK i was buying the 634S model for £180 cash from Giles privately.

Now they are £290 on their website and its just too much.
    Last edited by xellos99; 15th January 2022 at 22:22.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by prexelor View Post
    I've got the same with my new Edwins 31 but fit like a 32 wish I'd kniw that before could have picked up some 30 waist in the sales