closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Jeans Thread

Threaded View

Jeans Thread

On the back of a couple of related threads I've started to take an interest in denim this year, or more specifically, jeans.

I've always loved a good pair of jeans and have been buying labels (Paul Smith, Armani, Levi etc) for the last 20-odd years thinking they were the best denim to buy but wondering why none of them really fit me as well as I'd hoped.

I know there are proper denim geeks out there and I'm not remotely one of those but, having bought my first pair of jeans possibly ever that genuinely fit me, I now see what the fuss is about.

So I wondered if there would be the appetite for a thread where people could post pics of their new pair and then update pics at intervals during the breaking in period?

If there is then I'll start it off with pics of my Nudie Steady Eddies that are now two weeks into that process and getting more and more comfortable by the day. They're an 11.5oz dry organic denim that I intend to wear for at least 6 months before washing them for the first time.

I find the wearing-in and fading process fascinating in respect of every pair will wear and fade differently based on the shape and usage of the owner.

So, any interest?

David
    Last edited by TaketheCannoli; 23rd November 2014 at 21:46.