closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Jeans Thread

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlover View Post
    I have to agree, I bought some chinos and jeans for use at work.
    Not impressed with the quality of the jeans and had two pairs of chinos both supposed to be the same size but one I could get on and one I could not. It was if they were a complete different size with the wrong label in them.
    Well that’s sizing continuity blown then, damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    Well that’s sizing continuity blown then, damn.
    I was genuinely shocked
    The Mrs works in fashion and she said it could be the dye used causing more shrinking on one pair than the other but they were both Blue!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlover View Post
    I was genuinely shocked
    The Mrs works in fashion and she said it could be the dye used causing more shrinking on one pair than the other but they were both Blue!
    I found they also had some kind of coating on the fabric which cheap clothes often had to make them look better and feel softer, but after washing they just got worse and worse.

Sent from my SM-F946B using Tapatalk

Master
    I find BOSS jeans to have consistent quality/sizing and the slim fit is very comfortable with the length being true.
    I bought a few pairs of selvedge from different companies and the sizing/fit varies wildly so quite the challenge if you're buying online....

Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    Annoyingly my folks have just moved from Winchester. Never been to that store though, will have to give it a look next time I’m craving a Shoal lunch.
    Don't go out of your way, the last few times I've been in it's been pretty disappointing.

In other news my regular tapered Edwins have arrived and are great, I can't wait to wear them in and give them their first wash. I've been wearing Unbranded jeans and they are cut too low, you have to be very careful bending over. I'm going to stick with Edwins in the fututre. I don't know why I strayed really.
    "A man of little significance"