closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 253 of 416 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,650 of 20760

Thread: The Incoming / New Arrival Thread

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Devonian View Post
    Quick couple of pics. Only just picked this up after months of deliberating on my first gold watch. Very happy. My pictures don’t do it justice - The blue bezel looks incredible!

That looks stunning..... I really do like the blue bezel, congrats.

Quick couple of pics. Only just picked this up after months of deliberating on my first gold watch. Very happy. My pictures don’t do it justice - The blue bezel looks incredible!
    That is indeed gorgeous- quite an improvement over the first Smurf. Well done, congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavbaz View Post
    Congratulations! I’ve also picked one of those up too. Enjoy!!

Thanks, you too! I always thought the 556i was a bit plain, but that is where the beauty is, in its simplicity.

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Just been and picked up my new 124060

And I love it. My first non date diver and as many say it looks a lot cleaner and more balanced .

Very pleased

The Incoming / New Arrival Thread

That is indeed stunning. I particularly enjoy the anti-reflective coating added to the latest Submariner - the face appears an even deeper black as a result.
    Also your 124060 2ptjoe!

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by al1991 View Post
    That is insanely cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    Sorry for the Tapatalk compressed images. Another incoming this month. Sod’s law they come in 2s giving me a slight panic. I used to think these are way too big for me (I usually wear 5 digit sports or 36mm Datejusts) and I always thought two tone watches were for “uncles”. I guess now I am one I can wear them.

My first Submariner - the new 41 mm 126610LN, to replace my 2017 BLNR GMT. Very pleased with the change. The new upsized bracelet is superb, and the glide lock clasp is a revelation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hugely pleased with the postman's delivery yesterday.

Seiko SPB053 on a Strapcode bracelet. The majority of Seiko's I've owned have been Turtle's and Samurai's, this is leagues ahead...IMO stunning and love the way a little weak Scottish sunshine brings the dial and bezel to life.

Be the perfect companion to my blue Tuna 300m, similar colours but each very different.

Quite possibly my best buy in the last few years and the seller, Tuna1138, was superb to deal with.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

That is lovely. I am guessing that you did not get it from TMS.

Craftsman

Been waiting a while for this, can't remember when I signed up for the waitlist!

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaEchoAlpha View Post

Been waiting a while for this, can't remember when I signed up for the waitlist!
    Lovely shade of blue. Is it a LE Gemini?

Quote Originally Posted by martyloveswatches View Post
    It is a 44mm watch but wears smaller due to lug design so this can fit any wrist (no overhang). Light, simple, legible, quite thin and a true Tutima original design. The deep dial seems to float sometimes. Very comfortable bracelet, indestructible eta 2836, overall a really nice piece. Would recommend to anyone
    Of course, it's a similar case design to the 5100 Military Chrono, although this is a chunky 14.5mm thick. One of my favourites though …

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by emb_164 View Post
    Lovely shade of blue. Is it a LE Gemini?
    Thanks! It's just the standard blue Gemini, the limieted ones had just one subdial in white IIRC?

The Incoming / New Arrival Thread

Seiko Marinemaster SBDX001 put straight onto an Isofrane. The dogs [email]b@llocks!
    Last edited by Lammylee; 2nd March 2021 at 17:20.

CWC ‘light vintage’ on a CWC leather NATO - neither will meet the approval of military watch or dive strap purists, but I like it!

Master
    Worst picture ever of todays arrival, Pam 250

[/url] [/IMG]

So this little fella arrived at the weekend...

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandiloquence View Post
    The watch abstinence thing didn't last long.

That’s a fantastic dial.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus.furius View Post
    So this little fella arrived at the weekend...

Always been a fan of the milgauss. Did you manage to source it from a Ad?

Quote Originally Posted by jacinabox View Post

Seiko SPB053 on a Strapcode bracelet. The majority of Seiko's I've owned have been Turtle's and Samurai's, this is leagues ahead...IMO stunning and love the way a little weak Scottish sunshine brings the dial and bezel to life.

Be the perfect companion to my blue Tuna 300m, similar colours but each very different.

Quite possibly my best buy in the last few years and the seller, Tuna1138, was superb to deal with.

That is lovely. Congratulations. :) Is the bezel insert blue or black?
    Last edited by Kaffe; 2nd March 2021 at 23:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaffe View Post
    That is lovely. Congratulations. :) Is the bezel insert blue or black?
    Really depends on the light Kaffe and how the light hits the bezel (and dial) It can look inky black or electric blue. It's very, very nice!

Arrived today. Having owned both now, the gold hands and different dial makes this perfect.

Really depends on the light Kaffe and how the light hits the bezel (and dial) It can look inky black or electric blue. It's very, very nice!

Thank you.

Apprentice

Alsta just arrived

Loving this re-issue....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by RobDad View Post
    CWC ‘light vintage’ on a CWC leather NATO - neither will meet the approval of military watch or dive strap purists, but I like it!

I do too, nicely done.

Quote Originally Posted by Kippax View Post
    Arrived today. Having owned both now, the gold hands and different dial makes this perfect.

Looking great!

Quote Originally Posted by RobDad View Post

The patina on that cwc is looking amazing, the leather strap compliment it perfectly!

Master
    Blog Entries
    In what’s best described as a senior moment I sold my Sinn 556,almost immediately I realised it was a bad move.Ordered a replacement ,that’s a first for me ,hope it’s the last.

New arrival. I’m in love!! EZM1. :)

Hard to get anything more simple and legible for a chronograph! Very nice on the Steel bracelet

And so you should be!
    In the Sotadic Zone, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonzodog View Post
    In what’s best described as a senior moment I sold my Sinn 556,almost immediately I realised it was a bad move.Ordered a replacement ,that’s a first for me ,hope it’s the last.

Congratulations Gav, I can see why you rebuilt your watch funds for this. I on the other hand have gone into Marinemaster meltdown and bought a vgc Sbbn015 to keep the 001 company

Quote Originally Posted by Lammylee View Post
    Congratulations Gav, I can see why you rebuilt your watch funds for this. I on the other hand have gone into Marinemaster meltdown and bought a vgc Sbbn015 to keep the 001 company
    Haha. Thanks Lee, was that the one you had before as well? Incredible two divers there. !

A new arrival today from Gnomon. Steinhart OVM 39mm. I must say that it's excellent quality for the price. I already have an Ocean One in 42mm size. Despite my large wrists, it always felt a little too big. This one feels much better. A proper sized watch. :) The bracelet is excellent quality with screwed links and two half links, so I was able to size it for a perfect fit. The tapered bracelet looks and feels much better than their standard one. It also makes it lighter. Despite some reviews I have read, I find no difficulty in opening the clasp. The blue AR coating gives a nice effect but doesn't show in the pictures. I believe there has been some criticism about the hands being disproportionate to the dial. Apparently they are the same size as the ones used on the 42mm version. I can see that and agree. However this does not really trouble me and my ageing eyesight is happy with this. The bezel is quite stiff but it all lines up very well. The lume is excellent.It's quite a thick watch for it's size but I can live with it. I'm very pleased. Excellent and quick service from Gnomon.

Last edited by Kaffe; 3rd March 2021 at 21:55.

Master
    I’ve had a bit of a wait, more some but less than others

I’ve got rather carried away of late already buying three new watches of modest value. But having sold my Rolex Explorer 214270 on here a few years back I have put my name down for a new one at my AD. Then I have always hankered after a Rolex Sub non-date so also put my name down for a new 124060 as well. Luckily I know someone senior at Goldsmiths who has put in a good word at my local AD so hope my wait isn’t too long. I cannot wait to lay my hands on these (images from Rolex web site).

That is really lovely EnJoY.
    I would wear that as my daily

A new arrival today from Gnomon. Steinhart OVM 39mm. I must say that it's excellent quality for the price. I already have an Ocean One in 42mm size. Despite my large wrists, it always felt a little too big. This one feels much better. A proper sized watch. :) The bracelet is excellent quality with screwed links and two half links, so I was able to size it for a perfect fit. The tapered bracelet looks and feels much better than their standard one. It also makes it lighter. Despite some reviews I have read, I find no difficulty in opening the clasp. The blue AR coating gives a nice effect but doesn't show in the pictures. I believe there has been some criticism about the hands being disproportionate to the dial. Apparently they are the same size as the ones used on the 42mm version. I can see that and agree. However this does not really trouble me and my ageing eyesight is happy with this. The bezel is quite stiff but it all lines up very well. The lume is excellent.It's quite a thick watch for it's size but I can live with it. I'm very pleased. Excellent and quick service from Gnomon.

Lovely and compact watches in 39mm.
    I had a few of their ocean one 39 and gmt, standard and premium, the bracelets are both very good for the price, oyster and jubilee. A shame their cyclops are not magnifying enough though.
    This ovm is looking really nice

Congrats. Lovely looking watch, check out the perfect watch and strap thread though for a different look

Master

That looks spot on, great shot
    enjoy

What was the import fees out of curiosity and was there much time delay at customs?

Journeyman
    Gruppo Gamma Vanguard...

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Just arrived, my first bronze watch.

Chris.

Sent from my Nokia 8.3 5G using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Sorry if this offends anyone.
    It is a hideously poisonous beautiful beast that I can't stop staring at.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Sorry if this offends anyone.
    It is a hideously poisonous beautiful beast that I can't stop staring at.

Wow. What is it. Its really quite compelling and i cannot help but look at it...

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthCalvinus View Post
    Wow. What is it. Its really quite compelling and i cannot help but look at it...

It's quite hypnotic isn't it. It is the G-Shock Borneo Frogman GWF-A1000BRT-1AER. It takes its design from the Borneo Toad which was rediscovered after 87 years. You'll be able to see where it gets its dashing good looks

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    It's quite hypnotic isn't it. It is the G-Shock Borneo Frogman GWF-A1000BRT-1AER. It takes its design from the Borneo Toad which was rediscovered after 87 years. You'll be able to see where it gets its dashing good looks

Is this something we can still buy off the shelf?