closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 143 of 159 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,150 of 7934

Thread: The Incoming / New Arrival Thread

  1. #7101
    Master Wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Leicester
    Posts
    5,671
    Blog Entries
    1
    ^^^^*^

    Very nice 👍🏼

  2. #7102
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    1,269
    Had this two weeks now, liking it a lot.

    Running at -0.2s/day over 16 days.

    Last edited by Montello; 12th May 2019 at 19:12.

  3. #7103
    Craftsman Eamonn345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    598
    Picked up a VC Overseas Chrono recently. The reverse panda version. Liking the versatility of using bracelet, rubber or leather.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #7104
    Quote Originally Posted by Eamonn345 View Post
    Picked up a VC Overseas Chrono recently. The reverse panda version. Liking the versatility of using bracelet, rubber or leather.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's a very good looking watch.

    How would a NATO work though, given the lug design - and straps need a little tongue on them don't they (given the central notch)?

  5. #7105
    Quote Originally Posted by hughtrimble View Post
    That's a very good looking watch.

    How would a NATO work though, given the lug design - and straps need a little tongue on them don't they (given the central notch)?
    I'm not sure you can - these are integrated bracelets, so I think you're tied with what VC offer.

    Great watch though - very good use of contrast. And besides it probably works best on bracelet!

  6. #7106
    Craftsman Eamonn345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    598
    Quote Originally Posted by hughtrimble View Post
    That's a very good looking watch.

    How would a NATO work though, given the lug design - and straps need a little tongue on them don't they (given the central notch)?
    Box comes with a steel bracelet, rubber and leather. No nato.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7107
    Master Mr Curta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Mainly UK
    Posts
    9,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlover View Post
    I am very happy with this weeks arrivals
    Love 'em all!

    I've been known to wear my flightmaster 910 on tweed as well


  8. #7108
    Quote Originally Posted by Eamonn345 View Post
    Box comes with a steel bracelet, rubber and leather. No nato.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is really good of VC! Definitely post some pics when you change it up!

  9. #7109
    Craftsman JoePattinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Beijing, China
    Posts
    407
    Just had a trip back to the UK so was finally able to pick up three watches I had been waiting for. Two new and one from the forum.

    Picked up this Night Mission from Walter, my first Brietling and one I have had my eye on for a while. Initial impressions are very good.



    Had one of these before and sold it when I got the 5164R but I really missed it so had to get another. So versatile.



    I wanted something full gold after I sold my Daydate and so when I saw this announced at Basel in 2018 I thought I would give it a try. Has taken a while to get hold of it but worth the wait. Love the way the bezel changes colour in different lights.






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #7110
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    17
    New as of yesterday

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  11. #7111
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Horley, UK
    Posts
    280
    Took a chance with buying a Sinn 104, with arabic numeral dial, and am very impressed.
    Nice build quality for the money and a very versatile everyday watch. The Sinn leather strap was really nice but switched to a NATO for the summer.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  12. #7112
    Master Sinnlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Curta View Post
    Love 'em all!

    I've been known to wear my flightmaster 910 on tweed as well

    👍🏻

  13. #7113
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Eamonn345 View Post
    Picked up a VC Overseas Chrono recently. The reverse panda version. Liking the versatility of using bracelet, rubber or leather.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great Watch!!

    Still a Gen2 over Gen3 but the reverse panda is the best of the Gen3 Chrono's

  14. #7114
    Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Warks
    Posts
    4,841
    This was due to arrive on Friday but was delayed. So far so good. Odd to think a Sea Dweller feels quite modestly size but, such is the increase in average watch sizes since this was produced in 2004, that this no longer looks like a large watch. It lay in fact be perfectly sized



    Sent from my SM-G903F using TZ-UK mobile app

  15. #7115
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedyexplorer View Post
    Tried one on at WOS Heathrow Terminal 5 Wednesday. Stunning, maybe get one on the way home
    I think you must be mistaken as these are Japan market exclusives by Omega boutiques as even in Japan other Omega AD did not have access to them.

    Therefore, WOS in T5 is unlikely to have one and selling at retail even if they have started doing pre-owned sales!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #7116
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePattinson View Post
    Just had a trip back to the UK so was finally able to pick up three watches I had been waiting for. Two new and one from the forum.

    Picked up this Night Mission from Walter, my first Brietling and one I have had my eye on for a while. Initial impressions are very good.



    Had one of these before and sold it when I got the 5164R but I really missed it so had to get another. So versatile.



    I wanted something full gold after I sold my Daydate and so when I saw this announced at Basel in 2018 I thought I would give it a try. Has taken a while to get hold of it but worth the wait. Love the way the bezel changes colour in different lights.



    wow - that's quite a haul. All very different, but would all find a place in my watch box




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #7117
    Craftsman JeppeRober's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    682
    Just in, very happy with it!


  18. #7118
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    161
    That's a beauty, do you mind me asking what the model number is?

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  19. #7119
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Montello View Post
    Had this two weeks now, liking it a lot.

    Running at -0.2s/day over 16 days.

    Sorry I was referring to this BB

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  20. #7120
    Master Tetlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    1,519
    Quote Originally Posted by JeppeRober View Post
    Just in, very happy with it!

    Love it, great pick up!

  21. #7121
    Quote Originally Posted by JeppeRober View Post
    Just in, very happy with it!

    Love that retro look.
    Enjoy!

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

  22. #7122
    Quote Originally Posted by JeppeRober View Post
    Just in, very happy with it!
    Very nice👍

  23. #7123
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    1,269
    Quote Originally Posted by daraghmack View Post
    Sorry I was referring to this BB

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Black Bay 58.

    79030N is the Tudor model number.

  24. #7124
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Montello View Post
    Black Bay 58.

    79030N is the Tudor model number.
    Lovely ..... enjoy!

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  25. #7125
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePattinson View Post
    Just had a trip back to the UK so was finally able to pick up three watches I had been waiting for. Two new and one from the forum.

    Picked up this Night Mission from Walter, my first Brietling and one I have had my eye on for a while. Initial impressions are very good.



    Had one of these before and sold it when I got the 5164R but I really missed it so had to get another. So versatile.



    I wanted something full gold after I sold my Daydate and so when I saw this announced at Basel in 2018 I thought I would give it a try. Has taken a while to get hold of it but worth the wait. Love the way the bezel changes colour in different lights.






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Donít come back too often, Joe - itíll cost you a fortune! ;)

    Lovely little collection there. Is that GMT all Rose Gold or just the light?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  26. #7126
    Craftsman JoePattinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Beijing, China
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by notenoughwrists View Post
    Donít come back too often, Joe - itíll cost you a fortune! ;)

    Lovely little collection there. Is that GMT all Rose Gold or just the light?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fully agree it was really not a cheap weekend as I wasnít expecting the 5167 for quite some time yet.

    GMT is the full rose gold, it really changes colour a lot depending on the light, going from a copper colour through to almost silver.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  27. #7127
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Whitstable, UK
    Posts
    644
    Picked up this 39mm Rolex Oyster Perpetual yesterday from Ryan.

    The dial is a bit of a chameleon! White, cream, or silver, depending on the light. It's an incredibly clean and symmetrical dial, and with the fully brushed bracelet, not too blingy!


  28. #7128
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    london
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert69 View Post
    Tissot Porto

    Wysłane z mojego CLT-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
    What a great looking and unusual watch!

  29. #7129
    Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    1,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony E View Post
    That is stunning, one of my biggest watch regrets was selling mine.
    Enjoy it


    Tony
    Yip, I should never have sold mine, stunning watches.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony E View Post
    That is stunning, one of my biggest watch regrets was selling mine.
    Enjoy it


    Tony
    Yip, I should never have sold mine, stunning watches.

  30. #7130
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by troymcclure72 View Post
    Yip, I should never have sold mine, stunning watches.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yip, I should never have sold mine, stunning watches.
    I had a version not a chronometer but I could not resist buying this version

    Wysłane z mojego CLT-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Last edited by Robert69; 14th May 2019 at 16:58.

  31. #7131
    Master Ric356II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    1,989
    Wearing my new Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro 600 which arrived today. Never owned a CW watch before, I'm impressed, superb quality.

    40mm, ceramic bezel, sapphire crystal, gloss black dial.





    Last edited by Ric356II; 14th May 2019 at 17:21.

  32. #7132
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePattinson View Post
    Fully agree it was really not a cheap weekend as I wasnít expecting the 5167 for quite some time yet.

    GMT is the full rose gold, it really changes colour a lot depending on the light, going from a copper colour through to almost silver.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did you already have the khaki strap for the Aquanaut? Would love one for mine but thereís no way Iíd pay what theyíre going for these days!

  33. #7133
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Sheffield,England
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Joppers View Post
    Picked up this 39mm Rolex Oyster Perpetual yesterday from Ryan.

    The dial is a bit of a chameleon! White, cream, or silver, depending on the light. It's an incredibly clean and symmetrical dial, and with the fully brushed bracelet, not too blingy!

    Very nice


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  34. #7134
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric356II View Post
    Wearing my new Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro 600 which arrived today. Never owned a CW watch before, I'm impressed, superb quality.

    40mm, ceramic bezel, sapphire crystal, gloss black dial.






    Great choice they CW are well worth sampling.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  35. #7135
    Quote Originally Posted by Joppers View Post
    Picked up this 39mm Rolex Oyster Perpetual yesterday from Ryan.

    The dial is a bit of a chameleon! White, cream, or silver, depending on the light. It's an incredibly clean and symmetrical dial, and with the fully brushed bracelet, not too blingy!

    Seriously considering getting this in 36mm if I get fed up of waiting for the 114060.

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

  36. #7136
    Craftsman JoePattinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Beijing, China
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by ajw232 View Post
    Did you already have the khaki strap for the Aquanaut? Would love one for mine but thereís no way Iíd pay what theyíre going for these days!
    I bought the khaki strap a few years ago when I bought my first Aquanaut, I donít remember it being so expensive. What are they going for these days, are they silly money?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  37. #7137
    Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Cumbria
    Posts
    2,104
    Quote Originally Posted by notenoughwrists View Post
    Come back more often, Joe - itíll make you a fortune! ;)
    Ftfy 😀 gotta be one of the better weekends, I do like the Breitling but wish it was a couple mm smaller.

  38. #7138
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePattinson View Post
    I bought the khaki strap a few years ago when I bought my first Aquanaut, I donít remember it being so expensive. What are they going for these days, are they silly money?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Err... yes! I don't know the exact amount, but it's in the thousands.

  39. #7139
    Master
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    1,670


    My new Omega Seamaster Ceramic, itís a little stunner...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  40. #7140
    Quote Originally Posted by notenoughwrists View Post
    I might have been a bit melodramatic..... ha ha! But I genuinely had a little adrenalin buzz when I won the watch, and have wanted it for a long time.
    Not that itís so ostentatious that I needed to be brave, more price point and what it is.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Anyway. Got it now....!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  41. #7141
    Master RustyBin5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Scotland central
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by notenoughwrists View Post
    Anyway. Got it now....!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sweet pick up

  42. #7142
    Master Wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Leicester
    Posts
    5,671
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by JeppeRober View Post
    Just in, very happy with it!

    So you should beÖ. Super cool and (if I remember correctly) a very interesting and accurate movementÖ. Nice 👍🏼

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert69 View Post
    I had a version not a chronometer but I could not resist buying this version

    Wysłane z mojego CLT-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Quote Originally Posted by troymcclure72 View Post
    Yip, I should never have sold mine, stunning watches.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yip, I should never have sold mine, stunning watches.
    Have you ever considered D&S? The Tissot looks great but D&S take it to a new level!

    Quote Originally Posted by robbie View Post
    Great choice they CW are well worth sampling.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Pretty funkyÖ. Looks good!

  43. #7143
    Master Tetlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    1,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    So you should be…. Super cool and (if I remember correctly) a very interesting and accurate movement…. Nice 





    Have you ever considered D&S? The Tissot looks great but D&S take it to a new level!
    Dubey & Schaldenbrand?
    Last edited by Tetlee; 15th May 2019 at 20:35. Reason: Forgot the?

  44. #7144
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by notenoughwrists View Post
    Anyway. Got it now....!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've been waiting for the big reveal, and I'm not disappointed. Very nice, although I would prefer it on the correct wrist
    Last edited by fierbois16; 15th May 2019 at 21:03. Reason: Wrong smiley

  45. #7145

    The Incoming / New Arrival Thread

    Ha ha - right is right!

    Yeh, I think it was just a big mental step for me to go from a few hundred quid Seiko to thousands!
    Iíve always been a Seiko fan, they got me into watches and I think they are my favourite of manufacturers - they have their nuances with some odd QC issues and the like, but I love their ethos, a lot of their styling, their history etc., but I got a bit sucked into the Swiss high end thing and although had lusted after this since it was released years ago, the on paper dimension (44mm) stopped me, along with cost.
    I tried on the steel version in an AD a few weeks ago and decided I had to get one. Took a while to find good pre-owned (new theyíre £7k!!) and travelled to Paris to get it.... but am buzzing off it!!

    I will try to capture it a little better when I have time, but itís just a wonderful thing from so many angles.
    The hour markers seem to be chamfered on the underside (imagine ufo shape rather than conical into the dial) and it makes them look like they float. Love it




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by notenoughwrists; 15th May 2019 at 21:47.

  46. #7146
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    160
    A new watch and a trip to Paris, life is good.

  47. #7147
    Master Wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Leicester
    Posts
    5,671
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetlee View Post
    Dubey & Schaldenbrand?
    Yes! Couldnít be bothered to misspell it! Thanks for the clarity!!!

  48. #7148
    Master Tetlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    1,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Yes! Couldnít be bothered to misspell it! Thanks for the clarity!!!
    You don't often see them on here, they do make some really nice ones. There was a jump hour that was really special.

  49. #7149
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetlee View Post
    You don't often see them on here, they do make some really nice ones. There was a jump hour that was really special.
    Indeed. Exquisite watches with a lovely contoured case and crystal.

  50. #7150
    Master Papa Hotel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Not Edinburgh
    Posts
    4,657


    Loving the dial on this. Crazy bright blue yet almost black.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •