closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: A bargain (IMO) leather deployment strap.

A bargain (IMO) leather deployment strap.

As I took my Seiko Grand Quartz out of my watch box yesterday I noticed the strap was ready to fall to bits at the lug end so I had a look on Amazon for something cheap and saw this complete with deployment for £11.99, ordered Thursday received today (Friday) by lunch.

Quite impressed, real leather, boxed with spring bar tool and four spring bars and instructions, feels pretty good on the wrist, bargain.

You got more details ordering? Sure its real leather? Cheap Chinese suede can be like dust from experience buying....

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by amcneill View Post
    You got more details ordering? Sure its real leather? Cheap Chinese suede can be like dust from experience buying....

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
    Bought from Amazon.

Product description

Description[ Size ] - This deployment buckle watch strap fits width watch lugs.
    [ Feature ] - Embossed first-layer cowhide watch strap provides a more comfortable wearing experience. breathable, sweat-proof, and soft to wear.
    [ Application ] - Classical style leather strap, matte surface with silver-tone buckle creating a nice looking. Suitable for men and women, fit most traditional watches and smart watches.
    [ Quick Release ] - Deployment buckle made of stainless steel material and polishing finished, smooth touch, simple and elegant.
    [ Notice ] - Please confirm your watch lug size before ordering, make sure the watch band size matches your watch dial.

Master
    It looks very nice, but I don't have much confidence in the seller if he describes it as a deployment buckle.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by estoban7 View Post
    It looks very nice, but I don't have much confidence in the seller if he describes it as a deployment buckle.
    Hirsch do that as well. I think the term is often preferred to "deployant" in US English, too.

https://www.hirschthebracelet.com/gb_en/bc1009-2

Quote Originally Posted by monogroover View Post
    Hirsch do that as well. I think the term is often preferred to "deployant" in US English, too.

https://www.hirschthebracelet.com/gb_en/bc1009-2
    I think Hirsch shrink as well ? :) at least with the Chinese you know your buying quality and not paying over the top for it :) :)