closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 379 of 416 FirstFirst ... 279329369377378379380381389 ... LastLast
Results 18,901 to 18,950 of 20798

Thread: The Incoming / New Arrival Thread

Master
    Not seen this before and looks amazing! Similar vibes to Martyns JLC!

Quote Originally Posted by Heuerfan View Post

Master
    Just in, chuffed I took a punt on this one

Quote Originally Posted by Heuerfan View Post

Nice early dial version.
    I could easily get sucked in to collecting every variation of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuna1138 View Post
    Just in, chuffed I took a punt on this one
    Very nice, I think the hands look a bit too white against the orange dial but the case colour and dial colour go great together.

Sent from a technical device.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by sickie View Post
    Very nice, I think the hands look a bit too white against the orange dial but the case colour and dial colour go great together.

Sent from a technical device.
    The white hand set is definitely a contrast to the dial, I quite like it as it is very legible. Possibly a black tip or outline would have worked. The black second hand almost disappears at certain angles though.

Watch arrived today and onto a bracelet Ive had for years. Looks stunning, screw down crown, sapphire crystal, 100m WR and 1/10th second chronograph. Unreal for the money.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Ready for summer, the limited run honey 🍯 themed. Was a bit unsure whether to get the 38mm baby or the full 43mm G but this is perfectly sized for me.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    Watch arrived today and onto a bracelet Ive had for years. Looks stunning, screw down crown, sapphire crystal, 100m WR and 1/10th second chronograph. Unreal for the money.

Love that. They do a royal Oak homage which really appeals for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by pete-r View Post
    Ready for summer, the limited run honey 🍯 themed. Was a bit unsure whether to get the 38mm baby or the full 43mm G but this is perfectly sized for me.

That's a nice one! My usual summer watch is a GW-5000 with yellow resins, so I'm a fan of that look.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Is that a machanical chrono, if so running at 5Hz is very impressive. Thats el Primero territory.

Cheers,

Ben

..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers

" an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "

Seiko quartz Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by ben4watches View Post
    Is that a machanical chrono, if so running at 5Hz is very impressive. Thats el Primero territory.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    ah, that explains things nicely.

Seiko quartz Ben.
    Cheers,

Ben

..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers

" an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "

Master
    A new arrival for me:

First for a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomax99 View Post
    A new arrival for me:

First for a while.

Beautiful chrono. What diameter is it??

Craftsman
    If that's the 46mm version, I had one too (with the different coloured sub-dials) and I really liked it, but it was just a little too big even for my chubby arms.

Master
    It is 45.5mm, so not small. I think it wears ok on my 7.5 wrist.

New BB41

Master

new BB36

Quote Originally Posted by markbannister View Post
    Very nice, what size? Felt these have gone under the radar slightly.

Hoping to pick up the 36mm light champagne myself.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    New BB41
    Nice. How's the thickness? Is it noticeably thicker than current Sub?

Master
    Thank you, 36. Had the choice of the light champagne too, it's very nice but I thought the anthracite ( which is stunning in colour) would be a bit easier to read in some lights. The new jubilee with T-fit is great and the first Tudor bracelet I've had that I can get a good fit with.

Quote Originally Posted by McBeardy View Post
    Very nice, what size? Felt these have gone under the radar slightly.

Hoping to pick up the 36mm light champagne myself.

The Incoming / New Arrival Thread

Quote Originally Posted by markbannister View Post
    Thank you, 36. Had the choice of the light champagne too, it's very nice but I thought the anthracite ( which is stunning in colour) would be a bit easier to read in some lights. The new jubilee with T-fit is great and the first Tudor bracelet I've had that I can get a good fit with.
    Looking forward to trying the T Fit out I have the OG BB58 so anthracite to similar.

How was the light champagne colour wise? Pics on line show a greenish hue, others silver. Hoping more of the later.

Master
    The thing I first thought about it was that it reminded me of the Rolex OP white grape dial from a few years ago, but don't take that as gospel!!!

Arrived this morning, and despite the giant dimensions on paper I think it wears OK. Like a standard Tuna.

Now I need to hunt down a good condition original

Master
    I must try one of these at some point, they look amazing!
    Well worth the money David, it wears very nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by beechcustom View Post
    Ill get a side by side tomorrow with the no date sub 41. Cant stand Tudor side slabs but this is definitely improved.

I don't think they're massively different, certainly not night and day. Sub has a thinner case but the caseback protrudes out more. BB will be thicker overall but it isn't offensive.

Ive sold every BB I've ever bought mostly because the slab sides but I think this is acceptable.

Different reviews have the lug width as 20, 21, 22 but it's definitely 21mm with a 16mm taper. I think the BB58/ranger is 20mm so sadly I can't use that or the BB ETA bracelet instead to get rid of the rivets.

Couple of not very great pics

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Onelasttime View Post
    Arrived this morning, and despite the giant dimensions on paper I think it wears OK. Like a standard Tuna.

Now I need to hunt down a good condition original
    Brilliant one of my most used grab and go...and as mentioned wears a lot smaller than it dimensions suggest.

Mines now on a BC 284 strap as I didn't really like the metal keeper on the stock strap.

I don't think they're massively different, certainly not night and day. Sub has a thinner case but the caseback protrudes out more. BB will be thicker overall but it isn't offensive.

Ive sold every BB I've ever bought mostly because the slab sides but I think this is acceptable.

Different reviews have the lug width as 20, 21, 22 but it's definitely 21mm with a 16mm taper. I think the BB58/ranger is 20mm so sadly I can't use that or the BB ETA bracelet instead to get rid of the rivets.....
    Thanks so much for taking the time. I used to think case diameter was the most important dimension on a watch. I'm now firmly of the belief that case hight is much more important (followed by dial colour funnily enough as this can have a huge impact on how a watch wears).

Rolex models have that svelte elegance to them that I love and when it's not there I really notice it. I moved on a Seamaster 300M diver because it felt too thick but oddly I never had an issue with the thickness of the standard Speedmaster. This may be due to it's split case design.

My (first world) concern with the new BB41 is that it will still feel slab sided due to its design. Looking at your pics, I'm undecided if that will be true. I really need to try one on in the flesh. I'm very much leaning towards the 5 link jubilee but it may take a while for these to come through. I'm pretty certain in 9 months they'll be sitting in AD windows like the rest of the Tudor range though. Thanks again and enjoy the watch!

Thanks so much for taking the time. I used to think case diameter was the most important dimension on a watch. I'm now firmly of the belief that case hight is much more important (followed by dial colour funnily enough as this can have a huge impact on how a watch wears).

Rolex models have that svelte elegance to them that I love and when it's not there I really notice it. I moved on a Seamaster 300M diver because it felt too thick but oddly I never had an issue with the thickness of the standard Speedmaster. This may be due to it's split case design.

My (first world) concern with the new BB41 is that it will still feel slab sided due to its design. Looking at your pics, I'm undecided if that will be true. I really need to try one on in the flesh. I'm very much leaning towards the 5 link jubilee but it may take a while for these to come through. I'm pretty certain in 9 months they'll be sitting in AD windows like the rest of the Tudor range though. Thanks again and enjoy the watch!
    No worries. It's definitely still slab sided to a degree but much better than what it was. Like going from the obese BMI range into the very top end of normal. From the side the sub is split into three clear sections- caseback, case, bezel. The BB is pretty split into two so just won't be svelte when compared.

This wasn't on a list or anything, no one called me for it. I popped in while passing to ask about getting an extra sub bracelet for my BLNR and saw this in the cabinet. Tried it on with a black Pelagos just to see the difference and went for it. There was another BB41 on rubber in the cabinet of an AD opposite the other week so they're definitely available.

I couldn't do the jubilee on dive watch, especially with polished centre links and the polished clasp, would be like buying a diesel convertible.

Sub ND is 7.7 and this was 3,630 so almost 500 than half price. Can't hold it to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie215 View Post
    Brilliant one of my most used grab and go...and as mentioned wears a lot smaller than it dimensions suggest.

Mines now on a BC 284 strap as I didn't really like the metal keeper on the stock strap.
    Funny, I thought exactly the same about the keeper. I've swapped the rubber from a Z22 on to it now but might stick it on a black single pass zulu anyway. WO do a good one.

Arrived this morning, i've fancied one for years so when this popped up I went for it, I like it and if your eyesight is not what it was then its perfect.

Craftsman

I had to be just a little different...

Thanks Karl, I love it.

Two incomings today, something a little different to start with; an Atowak Cobra. Love urwerk but not sure I could ever justify one so started researching wandering hours complications. Arrived today and wears smaller than i envisaged, comes with a leather strap and a bracelet and whilst initially thinking I have no idea when or where Ill wear it am now thinking its going to be a fairly regular wearer.

And the second after a coffee with Anthony and a very pleasant deal all round. This will be my third or fourth of this exact model only I wont be selling this time. Bezel needs a refinish ideally but Ill be wearing it routinely and not worrying about dings.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny73 View Post

Two incomings today, something a little different to start with; an Atowak Cobra. Love urwerk but not sure I could ever justify one so started researching wandering hours complications. Arrived today and wears smaller than i envisaged, comes with a leather strap and a bracelet and whilst initially thinking I have no idea when or where Ill wear it am now thinking its going to be a fairly regular wearer.
    Nice
    I have had more than a couple of looks at these
    I would be interested to know your thoughts
    They offer something a bit different for sensible all most punt level money.

Not sure what happened to my first draft but Thoughts so far, it wears way smaller than the photo would suggest, its also not as tall as the dimensions suggest. The bracelet is heavy and a little agricultural but feels reasonable quality. The rest of it feels good quality, no rattles or looseness to it at all so far. It came in at 1500 ish with a discount code, Im expecting the duty bill but FedEx didnt stop it awaiting payment before it was delivered so who knows?

All in all colour me impressed. Im now looking at the upcoming tarantula release as a more conventional wandering hours watch.

Not sure what happened to my first draft but Thoughts so far, it wears way smaller than the photo would suggest, it’s also not as tall as the dimensions suggest. The bracelet is heavy and a little agricultural but feels reasonable quality. The rest of it feels good quality, no rattles or looseness to it at all so far. It came in at 1500 ish with a discount code, I’m expecting the duty bill but FedEx didn’t stop it awaiting payment before it was delivered so who knows?

All in all colour me impressed. I’m now looking at the upcoming tarantula release as a more “conventional” wandering hours watch.
    Thank you, looking forward to more pictures in future
    Last edited by Sinnlover; 24th May 2023 at 21:27.

Master
    Loving this new Seiko Solar chronograph that just arrived. The date window could have matched the face, but I'll forgive it given the rest of the watch is spot on. The subdials shift a darker shade depending on which angle you look at it.

That looks spot on Ken. The 41 must have been a bit of a dinner plate based on that pic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post
    The 41 does have more front than Rhyl
    Nah. This is on a small wrist - theyre 40mm watches, thats all.

Managed to get a slot for one of these, should arrive sometime in September.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTigerUK View Post
    Arrived this morning, i've fancied one for years so when this popped up I went for it, I like it and if your eyesight is not what it was then its perfect.

Love it, is it the Brightz? I saw one in a post the other day and you've just reminded me to have a read up on them.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
    Loving this new Seiko Solar chronograph that just arrived. The date window could have matched the face, but I'll forgive it given the rest of the watch is spot on. The subdials shift a darker shade depending on which angle you look at it.

Really like that, the red really pops!

And the second after a coffee with Anthony and a very pleasant deal all round. This will be my third or fourth of this exact model only I wont be selling this time. Bezel needs a refinish ideally but Ill be wearing it routinely and not worrying about dings.
    Very nice. Classic AP that

Shame the only one with a ceramic bezel is white gold!

Journeyman

New pick up, absolutely love it. The function is fantastic, the stealthy look is great and doesnt feel as big as its 46mm size.

Very happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    Big day tomorrow. Picking up a Big Pilot and Panerai on the same day, what decadence! Pictures tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by AmosMoses View Post
    Managed to get a slot for one of these, should arrive sometime in September.

Beautiful desert sky version for me as well. Not on my wrist before November. 2,500+ watches sold out in few hours.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Congrats, I miss mine

Wearing a SS bezel AP and not worrying about dings, respect!!

Mine did my head in, even my shirt cuffs put a weird haze in the brushing under the wrong lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Neely8 View Post
    Congrats, I miss mine
    thanks, this is, I think, my fourth of this exact model along with a ROO chrono. All of which Ive sold and regretted so not this time.

Quote Originally Posted by petay993 View Post
    Wearing a SS bezel AP and not worrying about dings, respect!!

Mine did my head in, even my shirt cuffs put a weird haze in the brushing under the wrong lighting.
    Well the bezel being a bit marked has given me a freedom from worry in respect of marking it. Ive had a garyflex block at it (gently) and got the worst out but it is quite nice to not be conscious of stepping sideways and gingerly through every doorway . Nice new Tempus strap on the way in Nardo Grey which should give it a different feel.