closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 362 of 416 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372412 ... LastLast
Results 18,051 to 18,100 of 20798

Thread: The Incoming / New Arrival Thread

Master
    Too many watch YouTube videos over Christmas means I've succumbed to buying my first San Martin. Their 39mm Ranger "homage", a tool watch with a simple dial. First impressions are not bad tbh. Nice presentation box with a few tools in there too. Quite pleased with it for the money.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ctafield View Post
    Too many watch YouTube videos over Christmas means I've succumbed to buying my first San Martin. Their 39mm Ranger "homage", a tool watch with a simple dial. First impressions are not bad tbh. Nice presentation box with a few tools in there too. Quite pleased with it for the money.
    Seems to shine nicely

Quote Originally Posted by ctafield View Post
    Picked this up today. Merry Christmas me Bremont MB Savanna from Watts in Derby who are sadly closing down, so selling off all their stock. I've been after an MBII for some time now, and this version hadn't really been my first choice due to its price, but with a nice reduction (and another strap included into the bargain) I was happy to get it.

They also had a Hawking and. Hercules left if anyone fancied either of them, you'd have to ring for prices (the Hawkings was around 5k iirc). Oh and a couple of Montblanc Timewalker Chronos.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    What a cracker (and that’s my Christmas pun supply exhausted), I’ve not seen that version before, what a great looking watch: nice catch.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    I didn’t even realise there was a Swatch shop in Glasgow so popped my head in on Christmas Eve and left with Mission to Pluto, probably around half of the collection available to purchase and for £200 you can’t really argue with that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Incoming / New Arrival Thread

Arrived today and the first task was to remove the cyclops, looks much better IMHO
    Last edited by Craizeehair; 3rd January 2023 at 23:06.

Looks great without the cyclops. No idea why Seiko do it to themselves/us.

My Bel Canto has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by gbn13 View Post
    That is very nice. I dithered on the blue and missed out so have the black en route at some point in H2 this year.

What are your initial impressions re weight and perception of quality? When I unboxed my MAD1 it didn't feel worth the money or hype at all. Really hoping the Bel Canto is the opposite.

Well that looks fab to me. Review needed please

Quote Originally Posted by earlofsodbury View Post
    Well that looks fab to me. Review needed please
    Once I have had it a while I will put down a few thoughts.

In the meantime a link to a review that someone I know on the CW forum put together, after he had his for a few weeks. Whilst he likes his CWs he does own a few other brands and doesn’t come into the out and out fanboy category.
    https://www.christopherwardforum.com...to-t60385.html

Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    That is very nice. I dithered on the blue and missed out so have the black en route at some point in H2 this year.

What are your initial impressions re weight and perception of quality? When I unboxed my MAD1 it didn't feel worth the money or hype at all. Really hoping the Bel Canto is the opposite.
    The weight on the bracelet adjusted to my about 6.8” wrist is 103g. Put in context something like a 16570 is 120g.

It was light, but for me not too light. Weight wise I could certainly tell that I wasn’t wearing something like a SubC.

I am happy with the feel and quality. Had a look using a (modest magnification) loupe and it does look to be well finished.

Certainly no regrets about ordering it.

Original Seiko SKX007 as new on jubilee bracelet with box and papers

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

The weight on the bracelet adjusted to my about 6.8” wrist is 103g. Put in context something like a 16570 is 120g.

It was light, but for me not too light. Weight wise I could certainly tell that I wasn’t wearing something like a SubC.

I am happy with the feel and quality. Had a look using a (modest magnification) loupe and it does look to be well finished.

Certainly no regrets about ordering it.
    Thank you, really useful and once again a lovely watch, congrats. I joined the CW forum yesterday to keep an eye out for the January sale but I couldn't find a dive watch with the new logo so might just have to pay full price. Should scratch the Sinn/Seiko itch for less money.

This came in today from Germany but is moving straight onto it's new home (fellow tz-er) unworn

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    This came in today from Germany but is moving straight onto it's new home (fellow tz-er) unworn
    Nice! Lucky person who got that then

Picked up this today.

SydR

Picked this up yesterday and on my wrist today.

Newly arrived.

Interesting, not seen that version before, NOS?
    Long S would suggest made during Herr Sinn ownership. Lemania movement?
    Last edited by Sinnlover; 5th January 2023 at 21:34.

Journeyman
    First one of 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlover View Post
    Interesting, not seen that version before, NOS?
    Long S would suggest made during Herr Sinn ownership. Lemania movement?
    Hi

It's this one

https://www.sinn.de/en/Modell/103_St_Classic_C.htm

Ah that one escaped me. Very nice

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Hotel View Post

Newly arrived.
    Nice. The email for this arrived while i was waiting outside my daughters school to collect her, by the time we got home it had sold out!

Quote Originally Posted by jackjack View Post
    First one of 2023

luverly watch :-), but what's the story behind? from a AD? long wait? big spender?,a walk in purchase ( LOL), just curious .

Quote Originally Posted by Skip View Post
    Nice. The email for this arrived while i was waiting outside my daughters school to collect her, by the time we got home it had sold out!
    Yeah, it had to be a quick decision for this one. The other version hung around a few days before selling out, you not fancy that one?

Apprentice

Newly arrived.
    Lovely, it'll develop a nice patina

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch1956 View Post
    luverly watch :-), but what's the story behind? from a AD? long wait? big spender?,a walk in purchase ( LOL), just curious .
    I have a good relationship with this AD with quite a few purchases. Sadly the rep looking after me person was leaving and introduced me to someone new. We had a good chat and they hinted I didn’t have one of these in steel and wanted my thoughts on it.

Got the call the following week to see if I’d consider on oyster as someone couldn’t come in to pick up( wanted jubilee as it fits me better).

Of course I jumped onto that offer :)

Master
    Yeah, it had to be a quick decision for this one. The other version hung around a few days before selling out, you not fancy that one?
    With a Black Bay Bronze in the box, didn't see the "standard" one offering any more. Both nice though.

Master
    My "score" from the New Years sales. Very happy with it - my 3rd Supermarine! (all different models)

Recent incoming. Strange one this as I know it doesn’t really make sense. At RRP it is very overpriced (although at the 30%ish discount I got it’s a little better and closer to what it’s worth), the movement should be upgraded and the endlinks should fit a little better (although they are pretty solid feeling and look better in the flesh). However despite its shortcomings it’s a brilliant little watch. The size is spot on, the dial is superb and the finishing is very good. Despite the lack of half links I’ve been able to get a perfect fit. In short, I’m very pleased.

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    First one of the year for me. Got the call and picked it up today! Not keen on fluted bezel for some reason

Last edited by strell; 6th January 2023 at 19:16.

Quote Originally Posted by strell View Post
    First one of the year for me. Got the call and picked it up today! Not keen on fluted bezel for some reason

Good choice.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tetley View Post
    Recent incoming. Strange one this as I know it doesn’t really make sense. At RRP it is very overpriced (although at the 30%ish discount I got it’s a little better and closer to what it’s worth), the movement should be upgraded and the endlinks should fit a little better (although they are pretty solid feeling and look better in the flesh). However despite its shortcomings it’s a brilliant little watch. The size is spot on, the dial is superb and the finishing is very good. Despite the lack of half links I’ve been able to get a perfect fit. In short, I’m very pleased.

Been looking at this model since it was introduced. A non-date Seiko is such a rarity and a good size too. How’s it doing accuracy-wise?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by strell View Post

Pretty much the perfect Rolex IMO. Congrats.

Two recent incomings for me.

Got the call to collect a 124270, very please indeed. Really a perfect daily for me.

Also picked up a brand new EZM13.1 over the festive period. Not my first one, having owned 2 EZM13s in the past but I do prefer the cleaner dial, now Sinn has removed the numbers.
    Came on bracelet but straight onto a nice rubber strap.

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavbaz View Post

Got the call to collect a 124270, very please indeed. Really a perfect daily for me.

Also picked up a brand new EZM13.1 over the festive period. Not my first one, having owned 2 EZM13s in the past but I do prefer the cleaner dial, now Sinn has removed the numbers.

Awesome pick ups!

Been very tempted by the ezm13.1

Got this beauty back

The Incoming / New Arrival Thread

Brothers in arms!

Just picked this up today (my 5th Aerospace at least!!), popped on a Strap Tailor velcro, and changed the battery. Good to go!
    Even managed to almost match the strap and Breitling wings colour…

Just need to black in the minute markers around the bezel… my preferred mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by notenoughwrists; 7th January 2023 at 19:03.

Gorgeous shot of the 124270.

Well done it’s a great watch.

SydR

Second new arrival of the week.

My Breitling Emergency
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by notenoughwrists View Post
    Brothers in arms!

Just picked this up today (my 5th Aerospace at least!!), popped on a Strap Tailor velcro, and changed the battery. Good to go!
    Even managed to almost match the strap and Breitling wings colour…

Just need to black in the minute markers around the bezel… my preferred mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Loving that strap

Master

Great watch, and a really excellent photo!

Sinn 203 Arktis.

What a cracker! I have been looking for an Arktis for a while now, preferring the 203 for its more wearable size (compared to the 206).

I know that Sinn offer this on a blue leather strap but am not sure it really suits the watch, although it does give an extra option. I'll keep an eye out on SC and see if I can pick up a 20mm going cheap.

Sincere thanks to Strell for letting this one go.

Sent through the ether by diddling with radio waves

Master

Entering my blue period. Arrived mid week but paid for end of Dec. It is a 22. Got an EO and a Mankey strap on order. Pleased with finally getting one via Subdial who were good to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by reecie View Post

Entering my blue period. Arrived mid week but paid for end of Dec. It is a 22. Got an EO and a Mankey strap on order. Pleased with finally getting one via Subdial who were good to deal with.
    Never seen (or perhaps noticed) a bezel with the numerals in counter-clockwise order before - is this some sort of special, and do you know the purpose of the reversed count?

Edit - just read about the night diving purpose on the Worn & Wound FXD review - interesting!

Lovely watch by the way
    Last edited by Halitosis; 8th January 2023 at 14:33. Reason: learned something today

Quote Originally Posted by Halitosis View Post
    Never seen (or perhaps noticed) a bezel with the numerals in counter-clockwise order before - is this some sort of special, and do you know the purpose of the reversed count?

Edit - just read about the night diving purpose on the Worn & Wound FXD review - interesting!

Lovely watch by the way
    Countdown bezel? You occasionally get to choose on some watches, but mostly it's the standard count up dive type.

First of two today, absolute bargain

Then this beauty

Picked this up recently, and only really just gotten around to taking some pics. (For a sales post. So it goes.)