closing tag is in template navbar
Time Factors Watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 220 of 244 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 11,000 of 12187

Thread: The Incoming / New Arrival Thread

  1. #10951
    Master Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    2,041
    Quote Originally Posted by matt View Post
    Liking that alot. More info please.

  2. #10952
    Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash View Post
    Saw this hit a dealers page and quickly arranged to buy. That crisp white dial, beautifully aged plots and hands with black borders.... all wrapped up in a wearable and traditional case. Can you tell Iím happy?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not really an Explorer II fan, but must say that looks just right! Congrats.

  3. #10953
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Liking that alot. More info please.
    https://www.watchgecko.com/geckota-g...pace-age-watch

  4. #10954
    Master Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    2,041
    Thanks.

  5. #10955
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somerset (U.k )
    Posts
    10,832
    Thats some serious aged lume going on there Kash.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kash View Post
    Saw this hit a dealers page and quickly arranged to buy. That crisp white dial, beautifully aged plots and hands with black borders.... all wrapped up in a wearable and traditional case. Can you tell Iím happy?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cheers,

    Ben



    ..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers


    " an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "

  6. #10956
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash View Post
    Saw this hit a dealers page and quickly arranged to buy. That crisp white dial, beautifully aged plots and hands with black borders.... all wrapped up in a wearable and traditional case. Can you tell Iím happy?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What year is that? Absolutely perfect!

  7. #10957
    Craftsman hiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by mmgg1988 View Post
    A satisfying end to the 3 month WTB hunt! The only downside is that it makes a large part of my collection seem poorly made...

    529788FC-6BB7-4FA0-AD16-F4EFA4CDA162 by Matt G, on Flickr
    That is just crazy nice...
    Congrats


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  8. #10958
    Craftsman hiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash View Post
    Saw this hit a dealers page and quickly arranged to buy. That crisp white dial, beautifully aged plots and hands with black borders.... all wrapped up in a wearable and traditional case. Can you tell Iím happy?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Woaw Kash, amazing find!



    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  9. #10959
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    London
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash View Post
    Saw this hit a dealers page and quickly arranged to buy. That crisp white dial, beautifully aged plots and hands with black borders.... all wrapped up in a wearable and traditional case. Can you tell Iím happy?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Beautiful piece


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  10. #10960
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,457
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrado View Post
    What year is that? Absolutely perfect!
    Thanks to all for the comments, really pleased with it as it has vintage vibes but not full on vintage, if that makes sense.

    Its a watch only and i haven't had the bracelet off to check the serial, but the dealer put it late 90s. I suspect its not been worn much and sat in a drawer as the case is sharp and i don't think polished. I heard trit ages (colours) more when in the dark and not sun, which might explain the colouring.

    Overall pleased : )

  11. #10961
    Craftsman namzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    North West
    Posts
    437
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash View Post
    Saw this hit a dealers page and quickly arranged to buy. That crisp white dial, beautifully aged plots and hands with black borders.... all wrapped up in a wearable and traditional case. Can you tell Iím happy?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is quite a find.

    The lugs look fantastically sharp and the tritium has aged beautifully and evenly.

  12. #10962
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    150
    Got the call from the local ad today so itís into Cambridge tomorrow for a look at a SD.

    18 months on the list so it was a nice surprise to get a call from them

    Excited !!!

  13. #10963
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    356
    Picked up this morning for the post office.

    Wears really well given the hefty proportions, and it's nice and light due to the resin shroud. Otherwise I couldn't wear something this chunky for long.

  14. #10964
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    150
    Picked this up today from my AD .
    Happy.

  15. #10965
    Picked this up a week ago, Iíve had a few 4 and 5 digit sports Rolex and early signs are that this probably wears the best yet for me.

  16. #10966
    Master
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    9,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Craizeehair View Post
    Picked this up a week ago, Iíve had a few 4 and 5 digit sports Rolex and early signs are that this probably wears the best yet for me.
    I know nothing about vintage Rolex, but this one looks great!

  17. #10967
    Journeyman sickie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    651
    Arrived yesterday and put it on a Haveston strap.


  18. #10968
    Quote Originally Posted by Craizeehair View Post
    Picked this up a week ago, Iíve had a few 4 and 5 digit sports Rolex and early signs are that this probably wears the best yet for me.
    Brilliant

  19. #10969
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Hotel View Post
    Hey Marius, good to see you back. Just wondering, have you come clean to ebay about the scam you conducted and refunded the guy the money for the strap you stole from him?
    Do you have any common sense at all?
    So easy to talk without using the brain at all,isn't it?
    Are there any rules on this forum against people being rude for no f....g reason?.....
    You did not understsnd a iota of what happened so shut tfu and look wise......

    Trimis de pe al meu SM-N975F folosind Tapatalk

  20. #10970
    Master Gavbaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Rochdale, UK
    Posts
    2,129
    Quote Originally Posted by sickie View Post
    Arrived yesterday and put it on a Haveston strap.

    Now that is a nice thing. Looks good on that strap also.

    Excellent pick-up!

  21. #10971
    Journeyman sickie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    651
    Yea I love it. Probably a bit excessive but I have the same model with the polished case and stainless steel bracelet plus the Black version (Blasted) like this one. I just love the look although the ss version I will move on at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavbaz View Post
    Now that is a nice thing. Looks good on that strap also.

    Excellent pick-up!
    Sent from my SM-N960F using TZ-UK mobile app

  22. #10972
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    150
    So I picked up my new sea-dweller yesterday from my AD. ( pics if I knew how to !!! )
    Thatís a full set for me now with gmt , sub, SD and DSSD all snuggled away in the safe.

    And itís just as I wanted in size . So much more suited to my wrist the the DSSD.

  23. #10973
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Hotel View Post
    Hey Marius, good to see you back. Just wondering, have you come clean to ebay about the scam you conducted and refunded the guy the money for the strap you stole from him?
    No shame at all.

  24. #10974
    SBBN007 new in today. Love the domed crystal.

    Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

  25. #10975
    Master Papa Hotel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Not Edinburgh
    Posts
    5,739
    Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    Do you have any common sense at all?
    So easy to talk without using the brain at all,isn't it?
    Are there any rules on this forum against people being rude for no f....g reason?.....
    You did not understsnd a iota of what happened so shut tfu and look wise......

    Trimis de pe al meu SM-N975F folosind Tapatalk
    I'm not going to get into this with you, but anyone wondering about my unnecessarily rude post can have a quick look here:

    https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...Humped-on-eBay!

    TLDR? Marius bought a strap on ebay put in a false claim and got a refund. In this tale of subterfuge, there was an ironically beautifully serendipitous twist where Marius outed himself as the scammer.

  26. #10976
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Hotel View Post
    I'm not going to get into this with you, but anyone wondering about my unnecessarily rude post can have a quick look here:

    https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...Humped-on-eBay!

    TLDR? Marius bought a strap on ebay put in a false claim and got a refund. In this tale of subterfuge, there was an ironically beautifully serendipitous twist where Marius outed himself as the scammer.
    Again.....writing just for the sake of doing something......
    It was all explained by me and who can understand will....who cannot ...well....should try again.
    Please use your common sense(if any) and stop saying rude things if you simply cannot get it.
    Have you ever wonder this:
    1: why eBay said that I am wright?
    2.:why the seller did't ask for a fraud investigation?
    3: how stupid do you think that I am to do what you said,namely to bring here a debate whithout knowing 100% that I am wright?
    4: WHY the "good" seller didn't offer his marvelous strap HERE for sale?
    Being such a honorable member and knowing that there's a lot of Panerai fans here and his merchendise is nothing but perfect?
    That's all that I am going to say on this topic.
    I had enough of your obtuse way of taking sides for all the reasons except the truth.....

    Trimis de pe al meu SM-N975F folosind Tapatalk

  27. #10977
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    2,908
    Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    Again.....writing just for the sake of doing something......
    It was all explained by me and who can understand will....who cannot ...well....should try again.
    Please use your common sense(if any) and stop saying rude things if you simply cannot get it.
    Have you ever wonder this:
    1: why eBay said that I am wright?
    2.:why the seller did't ask for a fraud investigation?
    3: how stupid do you think that I am to do what you said,namely to bring here a debate whithout knowing 100% that I am wright?
    4: WHY the "good" seller didn't offer his marvelous strap HERE for sale?
    Being such a honorable member and knowing that there's a lot of Panerai fans here and his merchendise is nothing but perfect?
    That's all that I am going to say on this topic.
    I had enough of your obtuse way of taking sides for all the reasons except the truth.....

    Trimis de pe al meu SM-N975F folosind Tapatalk

    Marius, if you were to tell me today is Wednesday, well Iíd still want to check for myself before Iíd believe it is indeed Wednesday. I also know I would never have any dealings with you. Thatís nothing to do with where you live, or your nationality. No, itís a decision made based on your conduct here.

    The majority of people on this forum are honest and upstanding people who value their reputations more than they do the opportunity to buy something for a great price or sell for a profit. They understand that once a reputation is tarnished then itís well nigh impossible to make good the damage.

    People here have long memories when it comes to deals that went wrong or members who were badly treated. This episode will follow you around like a bad smell. Other members will continue to refer to your behaviour here as a warning to others not to deal with you because of the likelihood of being duped.

    I suspect that youíll take offence at my comments and protest that youíve been misunderstood or certain members are effectively bullying you. Thatís fine, as Iíve no intention of responding or saying anything further here. There arenít too many shysters here but youíre definitely in that category.

  28. #10978
    Quote Originally Posted by seabiscuit View Post
    Marius, if you were to tell me today is Wednesday, well Iíd still want to check for myself before Iíd believe it is indeed Wednesday. I also know I would never have any dealings with you. Thatís nothing to do with where you live, or your nationality. No, itís a decision made based on your conduct here.

    The majority of people on this forum are honest and upstanding people who value their reputations more than they do the opportunity to buy something for a great price or sell for a profit. They understand that once a reputation is tarnished then itís well nigh impossible to make good the damage.

    People here have long memories when it comes to deals that went wrong or members who were badly treated. This episode will follow you around like a bad smell. Other members will continue to refer to your behaviour here as a warning to others not to deal with you because of the likelihood of being duped.

    I suspect that youíll take offence at my comments and protest that youíve been misunderstood or certain members are effectively bullying you. Thatís fine, as Iíve no intention of responding or saying anything further here. There arenít too many shysters here but youíre definitely in that category.
    I not going take any offence
    Just a very bad taste in my mouth about all this ......
    Have you ,at least,tried to answer any of the above questions with an open mind?
    I'm afraid you did not.
    The only thing that is not stopping to amaze me is how people are jumping to such important conclusions and so easily throw mud on someone whithout taking the time to understand
    All this experience is only telling me ,once again, that only a few here understand and follow this saying :
    "This is good, life must continue, we are fighting barbarians, but we must remain human."
    The rest...I have to learn to ignore because you're giving me no other chance.


    Trimis de pe al meu SM-N975F folosind Tapatalk

  29. #10979
    Grand Master Der Amf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,111


    Tangente 101: 35mm, solid caseback, 6.2mm thin, 39g inc strap. So happy to be back with handwinds.

  30. #10980
    Master ed335d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,092
    Something different




  31. #10981
    Grand Master Carlton-Browne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Berlin, London and sometimes Dublin
    Posts
    13,103
    If you speak to Carl at Gasgasbones, he can make you a stand for that.
    Die Zeit verwandelt uns nicht, sie entfaltet uns nur.

  32. #10982
    Master ed335d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton-Browne View Post
    If you speak to Carl at Gasgasbones, he can make you a stand for that.
    Now, that's a good idea

  33. #10983
    Grand Master ryanb741's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    10,187
    Went for something very traditional and under the radar.....

  34. #10984
    Good pal and friendly AD got me this other week

    A one watch does all piece for me this one


  35. #10985
    Master MFB Scotland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ayrshire
    Posts
    5,534
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by alanski View Post
    Good pal and friendly AD got me this other week

    A one watch does all piece for me this one

    Amazing watch Al !

  36. #10986
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Berks
    Posts
    1,412
    Not quite a PP Nautilus, but a nice colour combo

  37. #10987
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    location, location
    Posts
    3,384
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeBird View Post
    New arrival for me, possibly the first in the U.K. (first Iíve seen referenced anyway) and second in Europe.
    Itís the next in the US only seasons watches, called S?k? for the first frosts of the season, they are inspired by a Kyoto bamboo forest, a light model (SBGA427) and a shadow model (SBGA429 - this one).
    Iíve pondered one for a short while, they were released earlier this year and it went up my list straight away as a smaller (39mm) steel Spring Drive, a technology Iíve always wanted to own. Cost of importing put me off, but I just came to the conclusion it made sense, especially now Iíve visited the very Kyoto bamboo forest, that inspires the watch.


    It'd be a bold look for sure, but I'd love to see that on something like this:


  38. #10988
    Master BSB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,524
    Blog Entries
    1
    A very wearable cheapie. Ordered new yesterday after midday and arrived this morning at 10am


  39. #10989
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somerset (U.k )
    Posts
    10,832
    After arriving back last week with the hands incorrectly fitted it arrived back today with the hands as they should be

    Cheers,

    Ben



    ..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers


    " an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "

  40. #10990
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    location, location
    Posts
    3,384
    Quote Originally Posted by ben4watches View Post
    After arriving back last week with the hands incorrectly fitted it arrived back today with the hands as they should be
    Thatís more like it..

  41. #10991
    Master earlofsodbury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    The Flat Stuff, Lincs.
    Posts
    1,525
    Quote Originally Posted by uktotty View Post
    Not quite a PP Nautilus, but a nice colour combo
    I owned the navy/orange version of that - the bracelet was a bit gash, but the watch was superb, especially at the price - only moved it on because I own far too many watches and I simply never wore it.

  42. #10992
    Master
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South Coast
    Posts
    1,888
    Quote Originally Posted by gcleminson View Post
    It'd be a bold look for sure, but I'd love to see that on something like this:

    Thatís quite a wild strap!
    Iím yet to try the OEM one that came with it, which matches the dial & hands, with a dark grey croc strap with green stitching!

  43. #10993
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    1,278
    Fresh off the delivery van.


  44. #10994
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    location, location
    Posts
    3,384
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeBird View Post
    Thatís quite a wild strap!
    Iím yet to try the OEM one that came with it, which matches the dial & hands, with a dark grey croc strap with green stitching!
    Yeah, not for the feint-hearted! Reminded me of bamboo which I knowís the idea behind the green hands on yours.

    I wish theyíd done a unique strap for each of the other Seasons models too. Just like the earlier Black Bays that came with an additional fabric on top of the bracelet, I think itís a really nice touch.

  45. #10995
    Master Tetlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    2,257
    Quote Originally Posted by ben4watches View Post
    After arriving back last week with the hands incorrectly fitted it arrived back today with the hands as they should be

    That's lovely Ben, is it an STS job with service parts? The Japan racing is one of my favourite Speedys.

  46. #10996
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    107
    Twas a very good day this Tuesday

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  47. #10997
    Journeyman sickie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    651
    I've been looking at them lately. Very nice watch indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip View Post
    Fresh off the delivery van.

    Sent from my SM-N960F using TZ-UK mobile app

  48. #10998
    Quote Originally Posted by zen123 View Post
    Twas a very good day this Tuesday

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Great pick ups ,enjoy


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  49. #10999
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somerset (U.k )
    Posts
    10,832
    Yes, Omega service dial and hands but not through STS.

    When Boris says we are allowed out I will pop in for a catch up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tetlee View Post
    That's lovely Ben, is it an STS job with service parts? The Japan racing is one of my favourite Speedys.
    Cheers,

    Ben



    ..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers


    " an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "

  50. #11000
    Master
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    location, location
    Posts
    2,491
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by CardShark View Post
    Received earlier today. It's a birth year 6117-6400 Seiko World Time, and I love it!

    6117-6400
    Brilliant piece.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information