closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Incoming / New Arrival Thread

Threaded View

A Breitling and I Never Thought I'd Say That on This Tread....

All,

Now I don't really like Breitling and this is the first one I've tried on that does it for me. I've been looking for a watch which I can grab and go, fits under a shirt cuff so does me for work with a suit especially when I'm travelling. I've been on the look out for one which had GMT as well and doesn't look too much like a Diver.

So here is the Breitling Colt GMT+ from 2010/11. I know this wasn't popular at the time due to the integrated strap and/or bracelet but I paid about £500 under the going 2nd hand price and this was NOS with 2 year warranty from an AD. Not a grey import - a full UK AD...

So apart from being a Breitling, this meets everything I wanted in the watch and I sold 3 to fund one - prefect as part of my collection consolidation of focusing on a smaller number of higher quality watches. Now I've always thought Breitling had the quality it was just most of them were either complicated or too much bling for my taste - this one is much more subtle and the Deployant Clasp is great for it's dive/micro adjustment. So a diver that doesn't look like a diver and has a rubber strap with dive extension, a moveable dive bezel without any lume - no wonder it wasn't popular at the time, but I love it...

Here's some quick snaps:

Thank you Mr AD

A
    Last edited by AlistairD; 31st March 2017 at 21:46.