closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Is this Panerai on WatchFinder real?

Is this Panerai on WatchFinder real?

Before I go accusing anyone does this PAM114 on Watchfinder look right to you? The movement looks wrong to me.

https://www.watchfinder.co.uk/Panera...70/item/245626

The movement has no swan neck on the regulator just a basic adjustment. J and K series have a swan neck. A Pam003 has the basic unitas movement but then the display back with the serial number would be wrong.

If I'm wrong tell me quick and I'll remove this post. I'd be very happy to be wrong.

Journeyman
    I know next to nothing about PAM and there may well be some variations in the movement across the production run.
    I have seen some with panerai engraved plate but the examples I've added here all have a different regulator assembly to the one WF have photographed.
    I've rotated the WF photo so the regulator is easier to compare with the other examples.
    The WF looks different to all the other examples, missing 2 screws and a the regulator(at least what I think is the regulator) is different to all the other examples.

Nice photos and shows exactly what I mean. The Watchfinder PAM114 has a basic movement inside - which Panerai do use and call (I think) the OP II. This is based on a 6497-1 movement with decoration. The 114 should have an OP X inside with the swan neck regulator and sometimes the "PaneraiPanerai" engraving on the bridges.

I've not seen a plain jane OP II in a 114 before hence the question. I feel like telling Watchfinder but don't want to look like an idiot!