closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 310 of 310 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310
Results 15,451 to 15,495 of 15495

Thread: The Incoming / New Arrival Thread

  1. #15451
    Got me a fully specced out Laco.




  2. #15452
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Budapest via Surrey, UK
    Posts
    272

    The Incoming / New Arrival Thread

    Feel blessed to have acquired this to mark the birth of my daughter (our first). This has been my grail for a long time. Watch is being collected for me and I will give it to IWC for service (though it is running at 0/s per day) to have a polish, full service and likely replacement hands.

    So likely see it sometime in 2023!!!

    Review on this 42mm version for those interested:

    https://youtu.be/tGHR7F9K4_8









    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jlynch1984; 20th January 2022 at 04:11.

  3. #15453
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Truly a gorgeous PC from IWC.
    I have often looked at getting one, but realistically they are too big for my wrist
    So, easy to see all the information.
    Congratulations on both the birth of your Daughter and the IWC.
    What colour hands are you looking to replace the current ones?

  4. #15454
    Grand Master ryanb741's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    13,154
    Quote Originally Posted by mondie View Post
    That is cool, Ryan, I really like it. I am patiently waiting for my first Ming to arrive tomorrow, an 18.01 on bracelet.
    Nice, enjoy!

  5. #15455
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Budapest via Surrey, UK
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Topcat30093 View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Truly a gorgeous PC from IWC.
    I have often looked at getting one, but realistically they are too big for my wrist
    So, easy to see all the information.
    Congratulations on both the birth of your Daughter and the IWC.
    What colour hands are you looking to replace the current ones?
    Funny you said about the size… I tried the current model at 44.2mm it was marginally too big for my 6.5 inch wrists, but the dimensions of this are no so different to my ceramic sub. I have bought it blind so let’s hope I am right! I think for the money, this is incredible value.

    I will swap the hands like for like, I think the gold on them has tarnished a little, that’s all. Perhaps once I get the quote from Richmont I might be less eager…..!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #15456
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlynch1984 View Post
    Funny you said about the size… I tried the current model at 44.2mm it was marginally too big for my 6.5 inch wrists, but the dimensions of this are no so different to my ceramic sub. I have bought it blind so let’s hope I am right! I think for the money, this is incredible value.

    I will swap the hands like for like, I think the gold on them has tarnished a little, that’s all. Perhaps once I get the quote from Richmont I might be less eager…..!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Phenomenal watch and congratulations on birth of your daughter

  7. #15457
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    N.ireland
    Posts
    4,370
    My new Corum bubble


  8. #15458
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlynch1984 View Post
    Feel blessed to have acquired this to mark the birth of my daughter (our first). This has been my grail for a long time. Watch is being collected for me and I will give it to IWC for service (though it is running at 0/s per day) to have a polish, full service and likely replacement hands.

    So likely see it sometime in 2023!!!

    Review on this 42mm version for those interested:


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is spectacular. Congratulations on the birth.

  9. #15459
    Master Gavbaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Rochdale, UK
    Posts
    2,965


  10. #15460
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.f View Post
    My new Corum bubble

    Corum do have some crazy designs. That's more conservative, and fun.

  11. #15461
    Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    west midlands
    Posts
    1,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavbaz View Post

    I like that - what reference is it?

  12. #15462
    Master Gavbaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Rochdale, UK
    Posts
    2,965
    Quote Originally Posted by klunk View Post
    I like that - what reference is it?
    Hi,
    EZM13, think it was discontinued last year?

    Cheers
    Gav

  13. #15463
    Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    west midlands
    Posts
    1,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavbaz View Post
    Hi,
    EZM13, think it was discontinued last year?

    Cheers
    Gav
    Thanks Gav

  14. #15464
    Master ed335d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,388
    Partly incoming as the case & movement were robbed from another watch.


  15. #15465
    Master mondie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Llandudno (ex Oz)
    Posts
    3,258
    I am finally a Minger after procrastinating over the 18.01 for too long. First impressions are good, superb legibility and the dial is interesting. I love the lume which is on show at the merest hint of the dark, the bracelet is to my taste and was a cinch to adjust. The dog wasn't into it though.

    PXL_20220120_152652243 by Simon Gee, on Flickr

  16. #15466
    Master Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    2,169
    This one is not going to be everyone's cup of tea!
    Romain Jerome set out to create a "haute horlogerie" time piece featuring a retrograde jump hour with dragging minutes with the help of movement specialists Agenhor.

    The result was the Romain Jerome Spacecraft. This one is the black edition, only 25 made with a titanium and carbon case.

  17. #15467
    Master
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Southampton, UK
    Posts
    4,994
    Fantastic Tony - love it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    This one is not going to be everyone's cup of tea!
    Romain Jerome set out to create a "haute horlogerie" time piece featuring a retrograde jump hour with dragging minutes with the help of movement specialists Agenhor.

    The result was the Romain Jerome Spacecraft. This one is the black edition, only 25 made with a titanium and carbon case.

  18. #15468
    Master tiny73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Back in Blighty
    Posts
    3,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    This one is not going to be everyone's cup of tea!
    Romain Jerome set out to create a "haute horlogerie" time piece featuring a retrograde jump hour with dragging minutes with the help of movement specialists Agenhor.

    The result was the Romain Jerome Spacecraft. This one is the black edition, only 25 made with a titanium and carbon case.
    now that is my kind of watch. Love it.

  19. #15469
    Grand Master ryanb741's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    13,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    This one is not going to be everyone's cup of tea!
    Romain Jerome set out to create a "haute horlogerie" time piece featuring a retrograde jump hour with dragging minutes with the help of movement specialists Agenhor.

    The result was the Romain Jerome Spacecraft. This one is the black edition, only 25 made with a titanium and carbon case.
    I love the fact you buy these watches and other very interesting and unusual ones. Great to see. The day I see you posting a pic of a Speedy Pro in this thread is the day I'll know your account has been hacked

  20. #15470
    Master Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    2,169
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    The day I see you posting a pic of a Speedy Pro in this thread is the day I'll know your account has been hacked
    That made me laugh out loud! Brilliant.

  21. #15471
    Master M1011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlynch1984 View Post
    Feel blessed to have acquired this to mark the birth of my daughter (our first). This has been my grail for a long time. Watch is being collected for me and I will give it to IWC for service (though it is running at 0/s per day) to have a polish, full service and likely replacement hands.

    So likely see it sometime in 2023!!!
    That looks a million bucks. Love the huge movement too. Congrats!

  22. #15472
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    85
    IWC Pilot's Chrono 41mm:


  23. #15473
    Craftsman r.dawson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    896
    Very pleasant morning

    Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

  24. #15474
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    2,147


    Nice strap bought from the forum
    Thank you Michael
    Gives the watch a nice sporty look
    Last edited by cgs; 22nd January 2022 at 23:05.

  25. #15475
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Poole, England
    Posts
    221
    And a very pleasant afternoon!



    First Rolex too.

  26. #15476
    Craftsman r.dawson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    896
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRockNRoll View Post
    And a very pleasant afternoon!



    First Rolex too.
    Same! Happy explorer day

    Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

  27. #15477
    Oris isn't everyone's cup of tea but I love this one.

    Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

  28. #15478
    Grand Master MartynJC (UK)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lagoa, Portugal
    Posts
    10,688
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlynch1984 View Post
    Feel blessed to have acquired this to mark the birth of my daughter (our first). This has been my grail for a long time. Watch is being collected for me and I will give it to IWC for service (though it is running at 0/s per day) to have a polish, full service and likely replacement hands.

    So likely see it sometime in 2023!!!

    Review on this 42mm version for those interested:

    https://youtu.be/tGHR7F9K4_8









    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think IWC do fantastic complications. This is the version I would chose - had a chance to try but could not buy at the time.


    "Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so”. HHGTTG


  29. #15479
    Master bazza.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    North Warwickshire
    Posts
    2,854
    Just got this from the AD today



  30. #15480
    Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
    I think IWC do fantastic complications. This is the version I would chose - had a chance to try but could not buy at the time.

    Martyn which model is that one?
    Looks great


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  31. #15481
    Grand Master MartynJC (UK)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lagoa, Portugal
    Posts
    10,688
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Topcat30093 View Post
    Martyn which model is that one?
    Looks great


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    a comprehensive review is - https://deployant.com/review-iwc-da-...r-chronograph/

    "Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so”. HHGTTG


  32. #15482
    Master
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lincoln
    Posts
    1,945
    Quote Originally Posted by cgs View Post


    Nice strap bought from the forum
    Thank you Michael
    Gives the watch a nice sporty look
    Don’t normally go for breitling but that is superb


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  33. #15483
    Master MFB Scotland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ayrshire
    Posts
    5,767
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by cgs View Post


    Nice strap bought from the forum
    Thank you Michael
    Gives the watch a nice sporty look
    Looks really good on that watch

    Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

  34. #15484
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    3,612

    Speedmaster Calibre 3861









    Late last month I got the opportunity to get a new Speedmaster 1861 calibre. Shortly afterwards I also ended up with one of the new calibre 3861 models. I’ll justify keeping two of the same watch by pointing out the subtle and not so subtle details between the two models.

    I’m wearing the 3861 for the first time today. The bracelet is definitely more comfortable and the case is slightly thinner. The 1861 has been accurate to plus 3 seconds a day over the last month. The 3861 should provide even better long-term accuracy.
    Last edited by seabiscuit; 23rd January 2022 at 13:47.

  35. #15485
    Journeyman deepo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    80
    I received my new Citizen BN0118-04E, and immediately put it on a Zuludiver nato.
    It arrived low on power as it moved 2 seconds at a time, but it's charged up now.
    It replaces my Citizen BM6400 as EDC.

  36. #15486
    A better pic showing the case profile which is superb in the flesh.




  37. #15487
    Craftsman r.dawson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    896
    Quote Originally Posted by robbiekhan View Post
    A better pic showing the case profile which is superb in the flesh.



    That's lovely. Been considering the stowa

    Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

  38. #15488
    You won't be disappointed!

  39. #15489
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by seabiscuit View Post








    Late last month I got the opportunity to get a new Speedmaster 1861 calibre. Shortly afterwards I also ended up with one of the new calibre 3861 models. I’ll justify keeping two of the same watch by pointing out the subtle and not so subtle details between the two models.

    I’m wearing the 3861 for the first time today. The bracelet is definitely more comfortable and the case is slightly thinner. The 1861 has been accurate to plus 3 seconds a day over the last month. The 3861 should provide even better long-term accuracy.
    Never get bored of seeing these. A Beauty

  40. #15490
    Master Marios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    4,621

  41. #15491
    It is really a cheapie from Addiesdive but is great fun to wear and more importantly it shows how much more balanced the case looks without the carbuncle


  42. #15492
    Journeyman Ginpopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Darmstadt / Germany
    Posts
    233
    April 2021 first purchase now third owner (me) beautiful Hamilton Intra-Matic Chronograph H H38429710 manual wind panda dial with no date and no chronograph hour totaliser …




    Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

  43. #15493
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Budapest via Surrey, UK
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
    I think IWC do fantastic complications. This is the version I would chose - had a chance to try but could not buy at the time.

    Is that a Da Vinci? Those are epic value for money!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  44. #15494
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginpopy View Post
    April 2021 first purchase now third owner (me) beautiful Hamilton Intra-Matic Chronograph H H38429710 manual wind panda dial with no date and no chronograph hour totaliser …




    Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Very nice.

    Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

  45. #15495
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    5,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginpopy View Post
    April 2021 first purchase now third owner (me) beautiful Hamilton Intra-Matic Chronograph H H38429710 manual wind panda dial with no date and no chronograph hour totaliser …




    Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Good looking watch

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information