closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 345 of 416 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395 ... LastLast
Results 17,201 to 17,250 of 20799

Thread: The Incoming / New Arrival Thread

Master
    Laco Flieger B-Uhr Type A, picked up from the recent sale via Amazon for £155. 42mm, but wears OK on me

Last edited by J J Carter; 25th August 2022 at 15:18.

Master
    After 10 years of collecting watches, on Tuesday I got for the first time ever, "the call". The FXD I'd shown interest in was in stock, and did I want it? Bit of a shock, as I'd only put my name down 6 weeks ago. Had to wait to get back from work today to pick it up (having had to pay a 100% "deposit"), it's now firmly strapped to my wrist.
    First impressions are very favourable. Its the tooliest of tool watches!

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by J J Carter View Post
    Laco Flieger B-Uhr Type A, picked up from the recent sale via Amazon for £155. 42mm, but wears OK on me

Great arnt they?

Got mine with the additional 10% off so £139 + loose change landed.

Just couldn't resist.

Master
    Sinn 903 ST B E received this morning. Proving tricky to photograph

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlover View Post
    That’s fun. What’s the lume like? I prefer the bracelet to the straps.
    I’m afraid I’ve left it at home on a winder but a quick blast with a UV torch showed good lume. Will post a pic next week.

Quote Originally Posted by thebuffoon View Post
    I'd forgotten about this so a pleasant surprise when it arrived a short while ago.

That’s a really cool looking watch. I can’t believe the price!

AD came through with this today. Absolutely delighted. Going to have this on for awhile now I’d say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the best anime ever. Couldn't resist

Sent from my ASUS_AI2202 using Tapatalk

I'd forgotten about this so a pleasant surprise when it arrived a short while ago.

Wow. Very interesting price point too. Is it decent quality?

Craftsman
    First watch purchase since September 2020 and I am finally aboard the Scurfa train with their latest "Limited Edition" release the Titanium Diver One MS-22. Not of fan of NATOs, despite the inclusion in the package of a good one, so have opted to have it on a "James Bond" velcro strap from cheapestnatostraps for now, which I think suits it quite well :-)

I'm blown away with how good these are for £250 odd quid ...

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by 459GMB View Post
    First watch purchase since September 2020 and I am finally aboard the Scurfa train with their latest "Limited Edition" release the Titanium Diver One MS-22. Not of fan of NATOs, despite the inclusion in the package of a good one, so have opted to have it on a "James Bond" velcro strap from cheapestnatostraps for now, which I think suits it quite well :-)

I'm blown away with how good these are for £250 odd quid ...

Really nice and oh so legible with those sword hands.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzyb123 View Post
    Wow. Very interesting price point too. Is it decent quality?

It’s well made and a good package overall. I’m told the price will rise when they get into full production as I was one of the first orders.

That is funky :-)

I love blue divers.

Squale 1521 blue matte on blue tropical rubber strap.

Perfect legibility

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by gbn13 View Post
    Ah that came back in reasonable time.

Have a look at the Hirsch Regent.
    https://www.watchobsession.co.uk/pro...iant=315150733
    I ordered a Hirsch from Fleabay and when it arrived it was a long so back that went… then tried ordering a CousinsUK croc strap, which looks good, but creaks on the wrist! I will wear it for now but I suspect I will finish up biting the bullet and going for another Hirsch before I am done :)

Journeyman
    Super lucky to Get a grail watch. Really loving the size compared to the diver/gmt counterparts.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by zen123 View Post
    One of the best anime ever. Couldn't resist

Sent from my ASUS_AI2202 using Tapatalk
    This is such a fun watch! I grew up with Dragon Ball as a kid. Very cool.

My recently arrived Vertex M60. I was thinking about this watch for a while but wasn't sure given the cost. Went for it in the end and I'm really pleased with it - it's really nice quality. The bezel is excellent and it's got the brightest, longest lasting lume I've seen. The Vertex customer service is top notch too.

Sent from my LE2113 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TH14TH14 View Post
    My recently arrived Vertex M60. I was thinking about this watch for a while but wasn't sure given the cost. Went for it in the end and I'm really pleased with it - it's really nice quality. The bezel is excellent and it's got the brightest, longest lasting lume I've seen. The Vertex customer service is top notch too.

Sent from my LE2113 using Tapatalk
    These are a nice looking watch. Something a bit different and obviously heavily influenced by the issued Precista from 1989. (Which is a very good thing as far as I am concerned) Lume looks cracking as well.
    Off to google them now!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlover View Post
    These are a nice looking watch. Something a bit different and obviously heavily influenced by the issued Precista from 1989. (Which is a very good thing as far as I am concerned) Lume looks cracking as well.
    Off to google them now!
    Thanks! They're expensive for a micro brand but the quality is there. On a par with my Sinn U50 but probably with better case finishing, for example. The bracelet is nothing to write home about but the rubber strap is one of the best I've tried.

Craftsman
    Just bought Snoopy a bracelet:

That looks beautiful.
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

Journeyman

Bought on here from stevie996

Shout out to Steve for selling me this beautiful Tissot. It's going to be a present for my step son. Thank you for a great transaction Steve.

https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...ghlight=tissot

Master
    Seiko SBDJ055

From Sakurawatches to my left wrist !

Blue is very vibrant on the sun, love it.

Journeyman

Seems to be quite a few of these around now, but this is my first Tudor and I'm really impressed.

Master

Bit dinky size for me at 41mm but I love it.

Craftsman
    After a weeks holiday from work I had two great F2F meet ups with two highly recommended members.
    First was a trip to collect my Tudor which I love the blue which doesn't show up great in my rubbish photos.
    Then a visit to my house bought my second purchase of the Omega PO which I need to sort links for to go on my large boned 9" wrists!

Last edited by xpatx; 1st September 2022 at 18:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    Just bought Snoopy a bracelet:

Wonderful. A delight. Will do the same if I get a Snoopy.

I really love a Seiko; especially a Tuna, so I picked up this new Antartica Prospex Save the Ocean from Goldsmiths today. I can see this getting a lot of wrist time. The depth of colour on the face and way it pops in sunlight is fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    Looks a great watch that. Congratulations bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Kippax View Post
    Looks a great watch that. Congratulations bud.

Cheers Wes

Cheeky

Looks proper hard!

First Tudor I have really liked. Not so much because of the style which looks great anyway, but because the size and especially the thickness are spot on this time.

Enjoy your work watch!

Another LX from Steve. Loving the depth to the dial

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

My first Seiko* arrived this AM. This was prompted by, of all things, a Hodinkee article which got me looking at day/date Seiko 5 models - with their pretty dials, discrete 4 o'clock crown and 7S26 movement; a theme with a vast proliferation of options...

I loved the look and feature-set of the SNXS77, with its sunburst blue dial, lumed hands and applied and lumed markers that are faintly reminiscent of the 62MAS. I set-out to look for a J1 rather than a K1 model, for no better reason than a Seiko should come from Japan, not Korea...

A few days ago one not only came-up in an ebay auction, it was in the UK, and wrongly-listed as a SNKK11 (gold bits), so not too much competition for it.

On arrival it came straight off its grime-crusted rattler of a bracelet, and had a good scrub with warm water, mild soap and an old toothbrush. Then a careful, light polish to put a little shine back on without obliterating its lifetime wear and tear.

Finally, it went onto a 20mm Hirsch teju-leather strap which slipped fairly-easily into the 19mm lugs for a look I am surprised quite how much I really like

These really are a lot of watch for not too much money - details like the applied logos and indexes, and the well-finished hand-set, set it above its pay-grade, even if the movement is a bit industrial. It's just a shame I can't take a photo to save my life, I promise, it's a lot nicer than it looks here!

...any resolution I may have made to thin the watch-herd has certainly been pretty crumbly lately...

*(Chosen by me - I still have one my mum gave me on my 16th)

Quote Originally Posted by earlofsodbury View Post
    My first Seiko* arrived this AM. This was prompted by, of all things, a Hodinkee article which got me looking at day/date Seiko 5 models - with their pretty dials, discrete 4 o'clock crown and 7S26 movement; a theme with a vast proliferation of options...

I loved the look and feature-set of the SNXS77, with its sunburst blue dial, lumed hands and applied and lumed markers that are faintly reminiscent of the 62MAS. I set-out to look for a J1 rather than a K1 model, for no better reason than a Seiko should come from Japan, not Korea...

A few days ago one not only came-up in an ebay auction, it was in the UK, and wrongly-listed as a SNKK11 (gold bits), so not too much competition for it.

On arrival it came straight off its grime-crusted rattler of a bracelet, and had a good scrub with warm water, mild soap and an old toothbrush. Then a careful, light polish to put a little shine back on without obliterating its lifetime wear and tear.

Finally, it went onto a 20mm Hirsch teju-leather strap which slipped fairly-easily into the 19mm lugs for a look I am surprised quite how much I really like

These really are a lot of watch for not too much money - details like the applied logos and indexes, and the well-finished hand-set, set it above its pay-grade, even if the movement is a bit industrial. It's just a shame I can't take a photo to save my life, I promise, it's a lot nicer than it looks here!

...any resolution I may have made to thin the watch-herd has certainly been pretty crumbly lately...

*(Chosen by me - I still have one my mum gave me on my 16th)
    Very nice. I'm hovering over the silver dial SNXS73. Dare I ask you to report back on time keeping???

Quote Originally Posted by beechcustom View Post
    Very nice. I'm hovering over the silver dial SNXS73. Dare I ask you to report back on time keeping???

I'll try, but a) I don't have a timegrapher, b) these don't hack, and c) [mega-shameful admission] I never worry about it much usually!

I'll aim for broad-sweeping impressions, which I believe is what you expect from these movements, too...

Quote Originally Posted by earlofsodbury View Post
    I'll try, but a) I don't have a timegrapher, b) these don't hack, and c) [mega-shameful admission] I never worry about it much usually!

I'll aim for broad-sweeping impressions, which I believe is what you expect from these movements, too...
    I hear you. I'm naturally a bit ocd when it comes to timekeeping. This would be a daily wearer and given what I do (music lessons) time accuracy is actually quite important. My non hacking 1861 Seedmaster at +10 seconds pd wound me up but at least I had the chronograph to time 30 minutes lessons.

Master
    Bugger, when you look at your picture & all you see is dust sticking to the silicon strap.... well
    [url=https://postimg.cc/ykTbxn15][/url
    but great value for the money & some interesting history behind this re-issue.

Quote Originally Posted by bluther2 View Post
    Just picked it up for one of the kids- get them well and truly set for the inevitable-"who gets the Doxas" discussion. I have one of the yellow 750t's and love the fit on me.
    I'd seriously recommend anyone *NOT* to download those files

Craftsman
    Had the itch for something gold and dressy and secured a new job with a hefty increase in pay last week so thought I'd push the boat out

This is the version from 2009 which has lange's take on a micro rotor and it is the best looking movement I've ever seen by far20220903_115219.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

The new Pelagos 39 feels light as a feather next to the DC56

Quote Originally Posted by wuyangkid View Post
    Had the itch for something gold and dressy and secured a new job with a hefty increase in pay last week so thought I'd push the boat out

This is the version from 2009 which has lange's take on a micro rotor and it is the best looking movement I've ever seen by far20220903_115219.jpg

That’s cracker! Was it from Subdial?

Sublime. The Lange 1s that I’ve looked at in the past always had a massive quarter plate with very little to ogle at.

Master

Top pick up, very classy.

Master
    I’ve had no TF watches for some time and now I have two. Very happy with both especially the PRS18.

Vintage Seiko SKX009J 21 jewels Japan made new arrival today on grey NATO strap after some cleaning

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Journeyman
    Lovely watch. Best Pelagos so far hands down for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jackjack View Post
    Lovely watch. Best Pelagos so far hands down for me.

Best Tudor full stop!?

Not taken mine off since last Friday.