closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 360 of 416 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410 ... LastLast
Results 17,951 to 18,000 of 20798

Thread: The Incoming / New Arrival Thread

Quote Originally Posted by silver centurian View Post
    Very popular with me; Engineer ii red label chronometer . Love these and indeed rarely seen in these parts for sure. In the past i had a couple of Engineer hydrocarbons also fantastic watches.
    At one time SC was awash with them but the love seems to have dwindled of late.

I've had this for a week and can't be more pleased.

PAM 01321 1950 GMT 3-days

Picked this up at LHR. Unreasonably pleased with it.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ajdh View Post

Awesome. I have something pretty similar arriving today. Tried this on in selfridges, quality is outstanding but I found it wore quite big for me, so I ended up going for another option that’s integrated and has a blue dial. But this was a beautiful piece for sure!

Looks lovely! I was offered one of these typically just days after buying a different watch! Would have gone for it otherwise. I think the new copper dial variant looks great too. Enjoy the watch!

Beautiful watch Adrian. Monday night watch club will be fully GP themed this evening!!

You are becoming something of an influencer!!

Pics to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by IanBear View Post
    Awesome. I have something pretty similar arriving today. Tried this on in selfridges, quality is outstanding but I found it wore quite big for me, so I ended up going for another option that’s integrated and has a blue dial. But this was a beautiful piece for sure!
    Thanks. I'm looking forward to see what you chose.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TH14TH14 View Post
    Looks lovely! I was offered one of these typically just days after buying a different watch! Would have gone for it otherwise. I think the new copper dial variant looks great too. Enjoy the watch!
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by petay993 View Post
    Beautiful watch Adrian. Monday night watch club will be fully GP themed this evening!!

You are becoming something of an influencer!!

Pics to follow.
    Me an influencer? I might start a Youtube channel, I'll call it "Drinking beer and talking gibberish."

Me an influencer? I might start a Youtube channel, I'll call it "Drinking beer and talking gibberish."
    Happy to contribute, my specialities!!

Happy to contribute, my specialities!!
    Drinking beer? I can talk gibberish.

Master
    The dial on this is something else. Perfectly proportioned for my fairly small wrist. By far and away the most I’ve spent on a watch, but with an appropriate jump in quality. Just need to set and size it now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The dial on this is something else. Perfectly proportioned for my fairly small wrist. By far and away the most I’ve spent on a watch, but with an appropriate jump in quality. Just need to set and size it now!

Nice choice, enjoy it.

Fantastic and that dial is amazing to my eye.

I've been interested in these since they were released. Love the dial texture. The blue dial is lovely and I really like the green dial and titanium high frequency variants too. Would be interested to see more photos, please - you don't see many around.

The Incoming / New Arrival Thread

Now that is really quite lovely, what a great watch. Congratulations.

Dave

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TH14TH14 View Post
    I've been interested in these since they were released. Love the dial texture. The blue dial is lovely and I really like the green dial and titanium high frequency variants too. Would be interested to see more photos, please - you don't see many around.
    I’ll get the camera out for some “proper” shots in the next couple days for sure

Master

A very kind member answered my longstanding WTB and sold me his IWC Mark XV, which arrived late last week. Wearing it for the first time today. A good match for the Mark XVI that I acquired via the same WTB.

Quote Originally Posted by seabiscuit View Post

A very kind member answered my longstanding WTB and sold me his IWC Mark XV, which arrived late last week. Wearing it for the first time today. A good match for the Mark XVI that I acquired via the same WTB.

Smart - tho' I have to ask: is the 'cocky-milestone' a Fridays only thing? I feel a little robbed at this point...

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by earlofsodbury View Post
    Smart - tho' I have to ask: is the 'cocky-milestone' a Fridays only thing? I feel a little robbed at this point...
    Damn, I’ve ruined my “incoming by the cocky milestone” tradition. Totally forgot about it. I’ll post one by the willy marker this Friday. Maybe the same for the Christmas Day thread.

Quote Originally Posted by seabiscuit View Post
    ... Maybe the same for the Christmas Day thread.
    Apt penance

After a lengthy period of procrastination, I finally bought my first Panerai, this beautiful 233 came up on SC and I could resist no longer.

There’s an awful lot to like about this watch, unfortunately the OEM black leather strap isn’t one of them! Luckily, there is an endless choice of aftermarket straps and as luck would have it, they seem to look the dogs danglies on any number of options.

I’m not sure if it will be a long term keeper as I really am a bracelet kind of a guy but it was just too lovely not to try. I really am looking forward to wearing this watch.

^^^^^^^^^^
    That looks awesome.
    One of my favourite Panerai's

Picked up my GP Laureato 42 green dial on Sunday from WOS.

I had been thinking about an integrated bracelet piece for a little while and when I went along last week with AJDH to collect his blue Laureato I expressed a firm interest in the green. Obviously I wasn't expecting to land one in 7 days but events conspired in my favour and here it is.

Initial thoughts are, build quality is outstanding, the bracelet is incredibly silky, the 42mm wears smaller and the modest depth of 10.3mm means the watch sits on my 7.25inch wrist very well.
    A nice bonus was to discover that GP use 904L steel for the Laureato. The only changes that the new green release brings are the dropping of the applied 1791 founding date logo, the addition of a colour matched date wheel and gun metal hands and chapter ring for a more sporty look. It certainly aids legibility!

Although I like the blue, I really fancied the green when I saw the release reviews and this one is quite mesmerising the way it plays with the light.

They may not be the best investment in the world, these Laureato's, but they do bring a lot of quality to the table even at the new higher price point.

I am very happy to now be a paid up member of the "couldn't get an AP club"
    Last edited by petay993; 21st December 2022 at 12:13.

I had been thinking about an integrated bracelet piece for a little while and when I went along last week with AJDH to collect his blue Laureato I expressed a firm interest in the green. Obviously I wasn't expecting to land one in 7 days but events conspired in my favour and here it is.

Initial thoughts are, build quality is outstanding, the bracelet is incredibly silky, the 42mm wears smaller and the modest depth of 10.3mm means the watch sits on my 7.25inch wrist very well.
    A nice bonus was to discover that GP use 904L steel for the Laureato. The only changes that the new green release brings are the dropping of the applied 1791 founding date logo, the addition of a colour matched date wheel and gun metal hands and chapter ring for a more sporty look. It certainly aids legibility!

Although I like the blue, I really fancied the green when I saw the release reviews and this one is quite mesmerising the way it plays with the light.

They may not be the best investment in the world, these Laureato's, but they do bring a lot of quality to the table even at the new higher price point.

Looks good Pete and even better in the flesh.

You should be a paid up member of the "Could have got an AP but dragged my heels club."

[QUOTE=ajdh;6125625]Looks good Pete and even better in the flesh.

You should be a paid up member of the "Could have got an AP but dragged my heels club." [/QUOTE

Please stop reminding me about that unfortunate incident!!

Looks good Pete and even better in the flesh.

You should be a paid up member of the "Could have got an AP but dragged my heels club."
    Please stop reminding me about that unfortunate incident!!
    That's what friends are for.

DateJusts…like buses

Quote Originally Posted by 11erv View Post
    DateJusts…like buses

One of few Rolexes that have managed to appeal to me so far, congrats! (Rid it of the cyclops and it will look even better ).

That's really superb!

One of my better decisions this thing. Tanner Bates strap.

Terrible photo but the Mrs is the one being treated. The chocolate dial is fab

Quote Originally Posted by FrontierGibberish View Post

One of my better decisions this thing. Tanner Bates strap.

I kept coming back to this on SC - it’s a great everyday watch.

Wear in good health

This arrived yesterday. Really impressed with it.

Quote Originally Posted by waser View Post

Nice. Gutted that I missed it. Do let me know if you decide to move it on.

Ive wanted to try a Rado (particularly the Captain Cook) watch, for a while now.

Whilst looking online the other day, I saw some decent prices for the watch, I wanted a blue dial. 42mm, saw they had 2 advertised, different prices but they looked the same? When I asked what the difference was..they said basically the one was a Hyperchrome limited edition (Ive heard that before!). but it had chrome indices, and it came in a nifty watch roll with a couple of spare straps...

So I went ahead and ordered one, and it arrived a little bit earlier on. First impressions? I do really like it. I will have to take it to the local jewellers to get the bracelet adjusted tomorrow though!

Im "trying"! to reduce the number of watches I own! Still it is Christmas isnt it?!

Some (not very good admittedly!) photos.

Quote Originally Posted by RAJEN View Post
    Nice. Gutted that I missed it. Do let me know if you decide to move it on.
    Will do thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by waser View Post

Glad to see you with your German Mojo in full swing again! Looks spot on Wasim.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavbaz View Post
    Glad to see you with your German Mojo in full swing again! Looks spot on Wasim.
    Haha thanks Gav. It felt wrong to go without for so long. (It was only about 3 months in the end lol)

Journeyman
    Pre Xmas incoming.

This was not on my radar at all until I saw this in person. The dial is really exceptional in natural light. I think I’m defo done for a while.

Super chuffed with this one!

Incoming? Well, eventually. Ordered, at any rate.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by jackjack View Post
    Pre Xmas incoming.

This was not on my radar at all until I saw this in person. The dial is really exceptional in natural light. I think I’m defo done for a while.

That's rather nice

Picked this up yesterday, it’s a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyloves2boogie View Post
    Wow, wasn't sure if we'd see one here. How are you finding it?

Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    Wow, wasn't sure if we'd see one here. How are you finding it?
    It’s certainly big but the titanium means it’s wears well, on me at least, but you do need a big wrist. I’m used to big watches but this is a whole other level. It’s bordering on the ridiculous but I love it. Not every day you get to buy a prototype turned production model as over engineered as this.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Absolutely awesome have also expressed an interest with my AD so will be waiting eagerly

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Pre Xmas incoming.

Lovely. (Interesting that they adopt the GS approach when mounting straps - I hadn't realised.)

The Incoming / New Arrival Thread

It’s certainly big but the titanium means it’s wears well, on me at least, but you do need a big wrist. I’m used to big watches but this is a whole other level. It’s bordering on the ridiculous but I love it. Not every day you get to buy a prototype turned production model as over engineered as this.
    Thanks for the extra pictures. I think it's as cool as it is ridiculous. You're right though, when is the last time a mere mortal for to buy a prototype or anything or a concept car! This is the equivalent imo too.

I'd love to try one on but the store I buy from doesn't know when they'll get one in. Enjoy!
    Last edited by wileeeeeey; 23rd December 2022 at 13:36.

Pre Xmas incoming.

Love the colour of the dial, great combination with that strap.

Bloody hell, that is a beast.
    No good on my small wrists! LOL
    Last edited by Topcat30093; 22nd December 2022 at 13:12. Reason: Amended contents

Master
    Just picked up this Evo Night Mission off the forum after tredders kindly replied to my WTB. So easy to wear, it's that comfortable you forget you've got it on.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    Just picked up this Evo Night Mission off the forum after tredders kindly replied to my WTB. So easy to wear, it's that comfortable you forget you've got it on.
    One of my most missed watches. A definite candidate for the "one watch" Enjoy.