closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 170 of 175 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,500 of 8736

Thread: The Incoming / New Arrival Thread

  1. #8451
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    106
    Just in today,found as N O S.

  2. #8452
    Master j111dja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    5,269
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    Oh my god, I LOVE this beautiful little thing!!!

    Very nice.

    I remember a friend popped by my home with a canvas bag full of these back in the mid 90's. There must have been 50+ in that bag. £30 each! Oh, how times have changed.

  3. #8453
    Master hhhh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On the M25...probably
    Posts
    3,259

    The Incoming / New Arrival Thread

    Last edited by hhhh; 18th November 2019 at 22:44.

  4. #8454
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    106
    A couple of Tudor based new arrivals, loving this brand at the moment. The P01 featured in my intro post but it really belongs here so a couple of new pics.

    From the sublime!



    To the ridiculous?





    Second shot is on my friends wrist, people have a strong urge to try this on!

    Had a 58 soon after release and sold it - Stupid Boy - then had to find another which as you know isn't all that easy, this one stays!

    Both watches running - 2 seconds per week, I'll take that

  5. #8455
    Craftsman ajdh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bolton, England
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by petay993 View Post
    A couple of Tudor based new arrivals, loving this brand at the moment. The P01 featured in my intro post but it really belongs here so a couple of new pics.

    From the sublime

    To the ridiculous?



    Second shot is on my friends wrist, people have a strong urge to try this on!
    I still think it looks better on me.

  6. #8456
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    106
    You may have a point there mate!

    Now on a Tropic which is probably how it should have come in the first place.





  7. #8457
    Master Jon Kenney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SE Asia/UK
    Posts
    2,525
    Another P01 in the house.

    Went to see it today and had to get it, if not only for its quirkiness.




  8. #8458
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    106
    Good man!

    Looks a decent fit for you.

    Getting a Tropic?

  9. #8459
    Master Tetlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    1,633
    Quote Originally Posted by hhhh View Post
    Is that the one from the forum SC? Great watch!

  10. #8460
    Master Jon Kenney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SE Asia/UK
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by petay993 View Post
    Good man!

    Looks a decent fit for you.

    Getting a Tropic?
    Cheers!

    That or something similar. Based on your TRF saga, I may just wait a while

  11. #8461
    Quote Originally Posted by petay993 View Post
    You may have a point there mate!

    Now on a Tropic which is probably how it should have come in the first place.
    Looks much better without the leather IMO...

    How do they wear chaps? I was on the verge of apoplexy when it was released but...

  12. #8462
    Master Jon Kenney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SE Asia/UK
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side of The Loon View Post
    Looks much better without the leather IMO...

    How do they wear chaps? I was on the verge of apoplexy when it was released but...
    I'm actually liking the leather. Remember it is only a leather insert into a rubber housing. If I have a gripe it is that the strap is a little long. I have it on the middle hole of seven and the tail end protrudes a little further around the watch than i would have liked. The two keepers are also very loose.

    I'll take and post some better photos sometime this week.

  13. #8463
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side of The Loon View Post
    Looks much better without the leather IMO...

    How do they wear chaps? I was on the verge of apoplexy when it was released but...
    Wears far better than you would imagine, very comfortable tbh

    OEM Deployant works with the Watchgecko Tropic although buckle not central and I might flip the strap round


  14. #8464
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Lake District UK
    Posts
    267



    A purely speculative punt (I know it gets rumoured to be discontinued every year) but when is the 50th, 2021? We'll see...

  15. #8465
    Craftsman RAFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    601
    Quote Originally Posted by j111dja View Post
    Very nice.

    I remember a friend popped by my home with a canvas bag full of these back in the mid 90's. There must have been 50+ in that bag. £30 each! Oh, how times have changed.
    Excuse my ignorance, but whatís the allure / specialness of it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #8466
    Master j111dja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    5,269
    Quote Originally Posted by RAFF View Post
    Excuse my ignorance, but whatís the allure / specialness of it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't actually own one. My comment was based on how much they sold for 25 years ago. They are collectable though
    Last edited by j111dja; 19th November 2019 at 19:47.

  17. #8467
    Master hhhh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On the M25...probably
    Posts
    3,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetlee View Post
    Is that the one from the forum SC? Great watch!
    Thanks. Yes it is, and yes it is.

  18. #8468
    Craftsman RAFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    601
    Quote Originally Posted by j111dja View Post
    I don't own one.
    I didnít assume you do, but thought youíd have a good idea due to the comment.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #8469
    Craftsman RAFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    601
    Quote Originally Posted by j111dja View Post
    I don't actually own one. My comment was based on how much they sold for 25 years ago. They are collectable though
    What do they go for now?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #8470
    Master j111dja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    5,269
    Quote Originally Posted by RAFF View Post
    What do they go for now?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have no idea but a Google search should help you?

  21. #8471
    Craftsman RAFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    601
    Quote Originally Posted by j111dja View Post
    I have no idea but a Google search should help you?
    Ah the old google search. Thanks for that. So Ďhow times have changedí had no actual meaning to it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. #8472
    Quote Originally Posted by RAFF View Post
    Ah the old google search. Thanks for that. So ‘how times have changed’ had no actual meaning to it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It doesn't take a genius to work out that they will be rather more than £30 apiece now. That is all his comment was about.

    Why are you being so arsey with the chap?

  23. #8473
    Craftsman RAFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    601
    Quote Originally Posted by hughtrimble View Post
    Because they won't be £30 each now, will they
    The comment suggests itís raised in value a fair bit, doesnít it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  24. #8474
    Master j111dja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    5,269
    Quote Originally Posted by hughtrimble View Post
    It doesn't take a genius to work out that they will be rather more than £30 apiece now. That is all his comment was about.
    Spot on.

  25. #8475
    Craftsman RAFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    601
    Quote Originally Posted by hughtrimble View Post
    It doesn't take a genius to work out that they will be rather more than £30 apiece now. That is all his comment was about.

    Why are you being so arsey with the chap?
    I think youíll find itís the other way around. I asked a simple question and was told to Ďgoogle ití, which is far too often the arsey response. Whatís wrong with asking how much a watch has raised in value? The question wasnít to ascertain whether it was Ďrather moreí, and you seem to be rather arsey yourself


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  26. #8476
    I sold one of these last year and regretted it. I was alerted to this one on a Japanese auction site that I joined and was the winning bidder. It arrived today.



    It also came with the original strap and Seiko signed buckle which is great. Sadly the reverse of the strap has seen better days. I have a brand new 19mm Hirsch Duke waiting to go on, so this strap can enjoy a well earned retirement.





    As a 25 year old watch, the casebacks on these do tend to be heavily rubbed and in some cases you cannot see the original detail. However, this one still has the original caseback sticker in place and those scratches are on the plastic - so the caseback is like new.



    Delighted to have one back, a rare watch these days with more people hunting for them than examples that come up for sale.

  27. #8477
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    55
    Asian Nighthawk white chapter ring

  28. #8478
    Quote Originally Posted by j111dja View Post
    Spot on.
    Has this RAFF individual sent you a PM too?

  29. #8479
    Master j111dja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    5,269
    Quote Originally Posted by hughtrimble View Post
    Has this RAFF individual sent you a PM too?
    I sent him one.

  30. #8480
    Craftsman RAFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    601
    Sad you resort to such measures. To set the record straight, he had the decency to send me one. Way beyond youíre sad, unfortunate pathetic stance. You really are deplorable.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  31. #8481
    Craftsman RAFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    601
    Quote Originally Posted by hughtrimble View Post
    Has this RAFF individual sent you a PM too?
    I wonder what value you have to offer much of the time. Do you have purpose other than to cause trouble?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  32. #8482
    Master wileeeeeey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,929
    This is a forum. 99% of us add no value 99% of the time. Get off your high horse and stop being such a princess. Eat a snickers ffs.

  33. #8483
    Journeyman RAT2410's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Fleet, Hampshire
    Posts
    108
    Just received this little beauty, thanks Peter.....




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  34. #8484
    Craftsman RAFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    601

    The Incoming / New Arrival Thread

    Double post

  35. #8485
    Craftsman RAFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    601
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    This is a forum. 99% of us add no value 99% of the time. Get off your high horse and stop being such a princess. Eat a snickers ffs.
    Strange comment from someone who just dropped in. Iím just defending myself from what can only be construed as an attack. Read up before you give an opinion.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  36. #8486
    Journeyman RAT2410's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Fleet, Hampshire
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post
    I sold one of these last year and regretted it. I was alerted to this one on a Japanese auction site that I joined and was the winning bidder. It arrived today.



    It also came with the original strap and Seiko signed buckle which is great. Sadly the reverse of the strap has seen better days. I have a brand new 19mm Hirsch Duke waiting to go on, so this strap can enjoy a well earned retirement.





    As a 25 year old watch, the casebacks on these do tend to be heavily rubbed and in some cases you cannot see the original detail. However, this one still has the original caseback sticker in place and those scratches are on the plastic - so the caseback is like new.



    Delighted to have one back, a rare watch these days with more people hunting for them than examples that come up for sale.
    I like that a lot


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  37. #8487
    Grand Master Raffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    LŽtzebuerg
    Posts
    17,866
    Quote Originally Posted by RAFF View Post
    Iím just defending myself from what can only be construed as an attack.

    And here was me thinking you were just trying very hard to make a fool out of yourself.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser - probably not Socrates

  38. #8488
    Arrived this week.


    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

  39. #8489
    Craftsman namzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    North West
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by senwar View Post
    Picked up this afternoon.

    Like it a lot more than I did previously (turned down a few chances over the years).

    Thatís lovely mate.

    Doesnít look as blocky as the sub.

  40. #8490
    Craftsman namzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    North West
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by ~dadam02~ View Post
    Picked up this '94 Pepsi from a forum member late last week. Condition is incredible, case is super sharp. Need to source a jubilee for it and perhaps some faded inserts but could be a keeper.

    Great catch.

    Iím currently besotted by anything thatís a 5 digit reference. This one is amongst the top ones for me.

  41. #8491
    Craftsman RAFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    601
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffe View Post
    And here was me thinking you were just trying very hard to make a fool out of yourself.
    Another one that likes to jump on the band wagon. Iím not gong to bother hurling an insult back ŗs I donít want to pollute the thread any more than it already has been. Good day to you, sir.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  42. #8492
    Grand Master Raffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    LŽtzebuerg
    Posts
    17,866
    Quote Originally Posted by RAFF View Post
    Another one that likes to jump on the band wagon. Iím not gong to bother hurling an insult back ŗs I donít want to pollute the thread any more than it already has been. Good day to you, sir.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Everybody being nasty towards you? Poor boy.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser - probably not Socrates

  43. #8493
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Wixams, Beds
    Posts
    807

    Incomming Ulysse Nardin Dual Time 243-55-62

    Just bought this from Vlad at Expertyco in Poland on Chrono-24. My first transaction with him and on C24 and I must say he bent over backwards to help and make a deal. Now the long wait for it to arrive.
    Ever since one was sold in sales corner, this is always the watch I come back to wanting, yes I've had dalliances with lust for various Breitlings (galactic unitime and chronomat gmt) and a few other 'travellers' GMT watches but this is the one that keeps catching my eye whenever I see it.
    Unfortunately information on the web seems to be very sparse, with most being either sales videos or dealing with more staid variants of this model but I've consumed them all.
    This will be my last major watch purchase for a while as this has cleaned out my watch fund along with an Eterna from Drop that I got a month or so ago.
    Excited does not adequately describe my mood at the moment.


  44. #8494
    Craftsman RAFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    601
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffe View Post
    Everybody being nasty towards you? Poor boy.
    Very productive

    Moving on......

    Quote Originally Posted by julian2002 View Post
    Just bought this from Vlad at Expertyco in Poland on Chrono-24. My first transaction with him and on C24 and I must say he bent over backwards to help and make a deal. Now the long wait for it to arrive.
    Ever since one was sold in sales corner, this is always the watch I come back to wanting, yes I've had dalliances with lust for various Breitlings (galactic unitime and chronomat gmt) and a few other 'travellers' GMT watches but this is the one that keeps catching my eye whenever I see it.
    Unfortunately information on the web seems to be very sparse, with most being either sales videos or dealing with more staid variants of this model but I've consumed them all.
    This will be my last major watch purchase for a while as this has cleaned out my watch fund along with an Eterna from Drop that I got a month or so ago.
    Excited does not adequately describe my mood at the moment.
    This is lovely and definitely different, in a good way. Hope the wait isn't too arduous

  45. #8495
    Master Jon Kenney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SE Asia/UK
    Posts
    2,525
    One day in and I'm really enjoying the P01. Very comfortable on the wrist.


  46. #8496
    Just took delivery of this .

  47. #8497
    Master Skyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    6,930
    Quote Originally Posted by eagletower View Post
    Just took delivery of this .
    Excellent choice. Large version?

  48. #8498
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyman View Post
    Excellent choice. Large version?
    Yep the mid felt too small. Really pleased . Gullioche dial is stunning .

  49. #8499
    Master Jon Kenney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SE Asia/UK
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by eagletower View Post
    Just took delivery of this .
    Lovely watch. Not so keen on the shoes

  50. #8500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Kenney View Post
    One day in and I'm really enjoying the P01. Very comfortable on the wrist.
    A very interesting watch which took a bit of abuse on here when it was announced. How does the bezel work, does it rotate normally under those sections at the 12 and 6 positions or do they lift up. Just wondering what their purpose is.

    Nice looking watch 👍

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •