closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anybody dealt with him/the

Master

Anybody dealt with him/the

Hi, Anyone dealt with this company? http://www.watch-tool.de/home.php
    Ordered a spring bar plier from them on the 17th, got his email from them on the 19th
    Got this email
    Hello dear customer!

After receiving the amount of your invoice the ordered goods have been
    expedited

Best regards www.watch-tool.de
    Email about status of order no response!

Shropshire, UK, by the grace of God. dougdarter@aol.com
    I'm guessing the item will pop through the door in the next day or so. Seems he posted it to you on the nineteenth, and it's only twenty second today, so unless you paid extra for express delivery, I shouldn't start worrying.

Good luck.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by doug darter View Post
    I'm guessing the item will pop through the door in the next day or so. Seems he posted it to you on the nineteenth, and it's only twenty second today, so unless you paid extra for express delivery, I shouldn't start worrying.

Good luck.
    Thanks for a quick reply. So much for german efficiency!

I ordered from them several times as have other people I know. They are a trustworthy company, but it could be that international shipping isn't their forte.

Master
    I've ordered with them lots of times, but shipping is always a bit slow. The fastest I've got products from them (or is he working alone??) is four days from Germany to the Netherlands. The longest was more than a week after I paid. But that was due to the fact that one product was not in stock.

It's a reputable webshop, so I wouldn't worry!

Master
    I'm not sure how quickly the OP expected a package to travel from Germany to England - but when I send packages from UK to my daughter in Germany it generally takes 6 working days for first class post. You would be hard-pressed to get a package from Glasgow to Sheffield by normal first class delivery in 3 days!
    As for communication - expedited generally indicates it has been posted.
    Chill .................... it's on its way.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by UKMike View Post
    I'm not sure how quickly the OP expected a package to travel from Germany to England - but when I send packages from UK to my daughter in Germany it generally takes 6 working days for first class post. You would be hard-pressed to get a package from Glasgow to Sheffield by normal first class delivery in 3 days!
    Impatience got the better of me! Didn't realise it was the weekend. Did chance upon few negative reviews, hence my anxiety.
    More research later realised he has a generally positive review. Of course, there will always be exceptions.
    Thank you all for your help. Much appreciated.

I have dealt with him buying a couple of tools and found everything OK and efficient - I also mailed about some spare bits and he got back to me quickly & sold them at a fair price. I do agree things do seem to be a bit on his schedule but was pleased with what I bought & would buy again.

Craftsman

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by 72bpm View Post
    Didn't realise it was the weekend.
    You can watches with the day on too, you know

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by UKMike View Post
    To all those who responded. It is finally here. Thanks all for reassuring me.