closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Suggestions for Seiko SUN019

Suggestions for Seiko SUN019

Hi all. Taking delivery of one of these in the next few days and subject to me coping with the size plan to switch the bracelet for a rubber. I like the seiko rubber that comes on the 021/023 but they look very chunky so was thinking of a flat vent style however finding a real rubber in 24mm seems to be an issue (I don't like the silicone lint magnets). Any owners or observers got any suggestions? Thanks

Is there a 24mm isofrane?

Thanks. Funnily enough was just looking at those. I know they get great reviews but look pretty thick.. Could be a good match for the watch though.

Master

Great quality

Bonneto Cinturini make 24 mm straps don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by barryw View Post
    Bonneto Cinturini make 24 mm straps don't they?
    There to thin, tried one on my Tuna, it looked awful. Isofrane is the only way, and yes they do 24mm

I have a couple and agree they are fantastic but maybe a little thin for this beast...that said just looking at the range and the BC 317 model looks to be 6mm at the lug so could work. Thanks

Those Benarus ones look good too..isofrane without the price!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by wildheart View Post
    There to thin, tried one on my Tuna, it looked awful. Isofrane is the only way, and yes they do 24mm
    Sorry should have googled Seiko model, didn't realise the size of the beast, ive only ever had BC in 20/22mm before.