closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Idle curiosity thread: Breitling Aviator 8 Chrono - thoughts?

Idle curiosity thread: Breitling Aviator 8 Chrono - thoughts?

I’m idly contemplating a gap in my collection - I’ve got a Breitling shaped hole in the watch box and inspired by the Navitimer ‘59 thread I’ve had a rummage on Breitling’s site.

While the Navitimer is an all time classic, I find myself particularly taken with the Aviator 8 chronographs, which is somewhat unexpected. The “Mosquito” inspired one especially, it looks wonderful. Clearly in the new year I’m going to have to pop to a boutique and try one on, but does anyone have one on here? And what do you think of it?

I don't own one but I do think the Mosquito is one of their best looking watches ever. The retail is nigh on £6k and that is my only concern.
    Last edited by j111dja; 17th January 2020 at 00:45.

Quote Originally Posted by j111dja View Post
    I don't own one but I do think the Mosquito is one of their best looking watches ever. The retail is nigh on £6k and that is my only concern.

The length of those pushers and the risk of them being whacked would be my concerns.
    F.T.F.A.

Craftsman
    I haven’t seen the this variant but the B01 chrono’s new in the last year or so look good, feel solid and have a nice finish. The green dial one is stunning.

However that said. I wouldn’t drop 6k on one. Too many stunning watches in this price bracket to justify it. For me it’s good, but it’s not special.