closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1536

Thread: TOTALLY RUBBISH films you've watched recently...

Quote Originally Posted by village View Post
    I thought it was the perfect ending for it. It’s not the type of film where you want a neat little ending all wrapped up in a bow. It’s an open ending that leaves the watcher to think about what might happen next and leaves you pondering the events of the film even more so.
    That was largely my take - I didn't feel let down at all.
    In the Sotadic Zone, apparently.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by verv View Post
    Hard kill, bruce willis, Netflix.

Total shyte. the worst wooden acting EVER and wtf has bruce done to his mush with those veneers? they're so bad they messed with his speech.
    I totally agree with verv.

SWMBO will watch anything featuring Bruce Willis or Sean Bean and I got dragged into watching this nonesense.

Have seen a few of those mentioned on this thread and Hard Kill is the worst film I have seen in years. Not sure that it fits into the its-so-bad-that-it-is-good category, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton-Browne View Post
    That was largely my take - I didn't feel let down at all.
    For me it felt like the story just stopped mid chapter. I like a film or a book to have a start, middle and end

Rogue on prime, Megan fox as a Merc, say no more.....

I was interested in how this movie came about and how Megan got the part....she's not even the worst part of it....the cgi...oh my eyes...

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Master
    From a recommendation on here I watched Dark Encounter on yootoob. That's an hour of my life I've lost forever. The film is 1' 33" but I frequently had to fast forward it because the incomprehensible scenes were driving me nuts and the soundtrack was apalling. Rubbish acting. I can only assume the recommender has an amazing and cruel sense of humour.

Quote Originally Posted by paw3001 View Post
    For me it felt like the story just stopped mid chapter. I like a film or a book to have a start, middle and end
    I like a film or a book to have a start, middle and

Blog Entries
    CAPPONE, I love tom hardy, but dear me, this is so bad, good news I belive a new series of "taboo" is in the pipeline.

SAS - Red Notice. Please please please don’t watch this film ( Now TV / Sky ). Utter toilet. You have been warned.
    Cheers..
    Jase

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonM View Post
    SAS - Red Notice. Please please please don’t watch this film ( Now TV / Sky ). Utter toilet. You have been warned.
    Came here to add exactly this. The most generic ‘action’ film I’ve ever watched. Could have been so much better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Master
    Aquaman, more holes in its plot than a brasses fishnets, and acting that would make Thunderbirds feel ashamed.

Why is it Batman films excepted are DC incapable of making a good or reasonable film...

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonM View Post
    Doh! 52 minutes in - should have checked here first!
    I’ve even read the book and don’t have a strong objection to bedtime reading junk, but this is hilariously bad.

The Vanished on Netflix.

The first film in a long time that I haven’t even got close to finishing. Wife and I managed to sit through about the first 40mins, then looked at other at exactly same time and said OFF!

I might be judging unfairly, as it could potentially stray into so bad it’s good territory, but wasn’t prepared to hang around and find out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    F9...erm...car into space was just too much...and its *really* long (or feels like it)

Horizon line...worse film I’ve ever seen, you have to watch it to appreciate it.

Blog Entries
    The Green Knight. Absolute rubbish! That 7.4 on IMDB is a big mistake. I rate it lower than 4.7

Menno

Hurricane on Netflix. Weak plot and action scenes seemingly put together on a early 2000's XBox. Only the british could so lovingly put together such an anti british story. It seems to go nicely with the spirit of self flagellation that so many peope like these days.

Master
    Jungle Cruise. Two hours of dreadful Disney drivel. But then apparently it is a film based on a theme park ride.

Craftsman
    Watched Beckett on Netflix the other night. Absolute tosh, and not the enjoyable kind. Even the brilliant John David Washington and awesome Greek location couldn't save a completely unbelievable and incoherent plot. Awful.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Master
    Cosmic Sin; good God, absolute garbage and so bad i had to rinse my eyes afterwards.

Blog Entries
    Some shit the other night with Danny "dire" dyer, ex special forces guy getting revenge on his parents killers, very very very bad shit!

Rambo: Last blood.

(So bad, that it was good!)

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by esulp View Post
    F9...erm...car into space was just too much...and its *really* long (or feels like it)
    This, was bad enough already but when they went to space in a car🙄

Potentially controversial, since it's universally praised by the 'critics' but my goodness The Green Knight was one of the worst films I've seen in ages. It oozes style and Dev Patel is great but it's SO boring.

I think it’s been mentioned on here before- Wonder Woman 1984- Oh dear, so very bad, which is a shame as I enjoyed the first one.
    Cheers..
    Jase

Quote Originally Posted by jimp View Post
    Some shit the other night with Danny "dire" dyer, ex special forces guy getting revenge on his parents killers, very very very bad shit!
    Was this "Vendetta"? My mate watched it the other week and said "I know you're not a danny dyer fan but this is worth a watch, surprisingly well acted and gritty". I'll have him sent to hospital and checked for concussion.

Craftsman
    Boss level. I did wonder if they tried to make it rubbish on purpose, in an attempt to gain cult status. Either way it failed.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

An English Haunting. Amazon Prime. Turned it off as the acting was like bad Am-Dram amidst a horribly clichéd ghost story. Utter crap.

Blog Entries
    Shadow in the Cloud

I have no words available to tell how bad it is. Think 'worst' and then quadruple it. 4.9 on IMBD is far too high.

M.
    Last edited by thieuster; 1st October 2021 at 17:07.

Master
    Blog Entries
    For sky cinema subscribers.

Gunpowder Milkshake had little to live up to but still managed to disappoint.

Superintelligence was genuinely so bad I started playing a game on my phone and I’ve no idea what happened at the end.

Master
    Wonder Woman 1984 - what a crock of shit

Watched The Marseille Contract on YouTube. Rubbish film but save by Alfa Montreal a European dolly in a yellow 911 targa and a kick ass score by Roy Budd!! Totally forgettable. But I love these types of 70’s thrillers with stars just taking it for the pay cheque

Master
    Infinity with Mark Wahlberg. Don’t bother what a mess of a film.

Quote Originally Posted by ViperStripes View Post
    xxxx with Mark Wahlberg
    ... is my usual rule of thumb.

Blog Entries
    Have seen a few films appearing which use the end of the world disaster scenario and sound worth watching in the descriptions.
    However normally about 10 minutes in you realise that the clever young American with an I-pad is going to save the world and the film has a total cast of about ten people. The special effects tend to be loud noises and just off screen!
    I can’t even remember any of their titles but there seem to be more and more of them appearing.
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.

Craftsman
    Fast and Furious 9 is horrendous start to finish. The complete nadir of the series.

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by qaz4169 View Post
    Fast and Furious 9 is horrendous start to finish. The complete nadir of the series.

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app
    Even worse than 2f2f? I’m yet to see F9 but I really hope not....

Blog Entries

A quiet place 2

Why? No story, no plot, waste of my sky VIP free movie gift!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiac View Post
    Watched The Marseille Contract on YouTube. Rubbish film but save by Alfa Montreal a European dolly in a yellow 911 targa and a kick ass score by Roy Budd!! Totally forgettable. But I love these types of 70’s thrillers with stars just taking it for the pay cheque
    Sounds like my type of film.

Master
    I quite like most Disney style films, all the live action remakes of classics have been good as a family movie.

However Cinderella 2021 made by Sony is truly awful. Hammy acting, terrible songs, cheap sets (by modern movie standards atleast’

Rehashed the story for political correctness and woke audience. Billy Porter is the Godmother! Cinderella is a dressmaker that can’t sell her dresses not because she’s a scullery maid, but because she’s a woman and so on and so forth.

Only endured becaus 8 year old daughter wanted to watch it. 45 mins in so far and it’s torture.

HALLOWEEN

Obviously not the superb and timeless original, but the 2018 reboot/update.

Got JLC and the excellent Will Patton, but jesus it’s dire.

Craftsman
    Gunpowder milkshake and Wonderwoman 1984 are 2 of the worst films I’ve seen in a long time
    Mind you Shadow in the clouds was bogus as well

Quote Originally Posted by BritishExpat View Post
    Gunpowder milkshake and Wonderwoman 1984 are 2 of the worst films I’ve seen in a long time
    Mind you Shadow in the clouds was bogus as well
    Much as I hate to admit it, being a fan of all three leading ladies of said films, but they we’re all sub-par.

Master
    Fsr I've just watched Predator (2018). Pile of stinking dung is too complimentary.

Just about anything Netflix pushes.
    Their “only on Netflix specials” are a waste of time and electricity.

Dune. Couldn’t make head nor tail of it. It’s like the first half of Star Wars remade in the dark plus two hours of Timothée Lumsden’s cheekbones. Very tedious.

"Rubber" if you want to see something soooo bad, it needs a whole different state of mind to get through to the end. Which apparently I was in when i watched it years ago.
    It's about a tyre (!) that comes to life and blows up every single living being that gets in its way. That pretty much summarizes the entire film.
    Funny in a way, which was the only thing i could cling onto to make it through - was it worth it? Weirdly yes, at least it's an excellent subject when talking about worst films ever. So bad, it's good.

I've not seen any of these films (classic film fan) but judging by some of what is posted here they make Plan 9 From Outer Space seem like an Oscar nominee.
    Cheers,
    Neil.

ESCAPE PLAN: THE EXTRACTORS

As much as I like Sylvester Stallone, he does some utter bilge; this is one of them, shockingly bad!

On Netflix

Quote Originally Posted by levkov View Post
    "Rubber" if you want to see something soooo bad, it needs a whole different state of mind to get through to the end. Which apparently I was in when i watched it years ago.
    It's about a tyre (!) that comes to life and blows up every single living being that gets in its way. That pretty much summarizes the entire film.
    Funny in a way, which was the only thing i could cling onto to make it through - was it worth it? Weirdly yes, at least it's an excellent subject when talking about worst films ever. So bad, it's good.

No way that should be in this thread, absolute work of genius. The fact that a tyre can come to life and have telekinetic powers and that not be the oddest bit about the movie, makes it all the better. The swimming pool scene had me in tears of laughter

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Smith View Post
    Fsr I've just watched Predator (2018). Pile of stinking dung is too complimentary.
    nothing beat the original masterpiece, it was epic at the time of release.

i couldnt get into any of the others much and didnt like Danny in No 2