closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: How Much Is My Dad's Rolex Worth

Hybrid View

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by sundial View Post
    Please consider phoning and asking ... all the foregoing is easily discovered via a few Google searches ... you could use some initiative and find out yourself ?? It's not rocket science ... and does not take very long ... And please do not say I'm being rude

Also ... try Chrono24 and compare sales prices
    You replied with an apparently helpful post, I followed up in relation to that post and you post that? If we were standing chatting about this would you tell me to go and google it? Strange behaviour.

There's a wealth of watch-related knowledge on here and sometimes its nice to reach out to the people on here who live and breathe watches, as well as those who simply know more than most. If, by not researching or Googling certain things first, you feel so aggrieved, why not leave the thread to the people who are happy to help out?

Quote Originally Posted by MTM84 View Post
    You replied with an apparently helpful post, I followed up in relation to that post and you post that? If we were standing chatting about this would you tell me to go and google it? Strange behaviour.

There's a wealth of watch-related knowledge on here and sometimes its nice to reach out to the people on here who live and breathe watches, as well as those who simply know more than most. If, by not researching or Googling certain things first, you feel so aggrieved, why not leave the thread to the people who are happy to help out?
    i'd suggest you phone your local Goldsmiths yourself ... obtain valuation figure 'straight from the horse's mouth' ... you've been given clues / advice on how to proceed. ... I cannot phone your local Goldsmiths for you
    Last edited by sundial; 10th July 2022 at 22:16.
    "Well they would say that ... wouldn't they!"