closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sad To Report Possible Fraud On TZ

Quote Originally Posted by langdalematt View Post
    Sorry I think most of you on this thread are nut jobs.
    Classy....

Think I have been here a bit longer than you buddy and look for me under H&V. Yes I was pissed off the seller told me a lie and yes I responded accordingly. I accept his apology and hopefully he will be more accurate in his future communications with other buyers.

UOTE=Franky Four Fingers;3144946]I really wish this was in the pit, the vast majority on here are not nut jobs.....I'm afraid you need to leave that accolade for yourself.

The item was 2 days late, not one frigging week or 10 days, and we're are nut jobs!!!

[/QUOTE]

What's the length of time I've been coming here got to do with it?

I'm sure you've got loads of good rep in H&V but then so does the the gent who you were seemingly ready to place against the wall and shoot.....for 2 frigging days.

Quote Originally Posted by jimp View Post
    hi, just found this post, fraud for £80 lol, i have responded to the buyers messages, swmbo made a cock up with some parcels, both to members on here, so i had them sent via rmsd today, i am very sorry about the delay.
    and to those that call me a dealer, im not (you know who you are d-ck) as ive said before i work in security, and yes i have a problem with buying stuff and getting very bored with it!
    as to my health, im pretty much ok except for the high blood pressure and gout lol!
    well just to say yet again sorry for the delay.
    jim.

Considering the poor nature of this thread IMO, top stuff for responding so well.

You stated when asked if it had been shipped. Yes went today on my day off.

hi, a lie? it was a misunderstanding with the missus that caused this, i am not a liar i just made a cock up, you my friend are a bell end![/QUOTE]

Blog Entries
    A total overreaction by the OP IMO. If this thread goes on please post in the bear pit for some honest opinions.

Torches and pitchforks await :)

Grand Master
    No need for Netflix with this forum!
    RIAC

You stated when asked if it had been shipped. Yes went today on my day off.

hi, a lie? it was a misunderstanding with the missus that caused this, i am not a liar i just made a cock up, you my friend are a bell end!
    Yes. He gave it to his wife to post, so in his mind it was done. When he realised it wasn't he sent it RMSD at his expense. What else should he have done in your eyes to make it right?

I am sure you're perfect but most of us DO make mistakes. What's important is how we deal with them.
    'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.

Blog Entries
    I was convinced at one point that Jim was a hit man who'd come up with a clever plan to get rid of the evidence after each job by flogging it on various forums...

(and when I suggested this to him after one purchase, his denial was far from convincing...) Fair warning OP.

:)

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Saint-Just View Post
    Yes. He gave it to his wife to post, so in his mind it was done.
    I don't even ask my wife to post anything important anymore LOL

Craftsman
    You are an absolute clown langdalematt. Hope Eddie goes through with banning you from SC.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by anton863 View Post
    You are an absolute clown langdalematt. Hope Eddie goes through with banning you from SC.
    Totally agree with you there, how not to conduct yourself on this superb forum.

Sorry I think most of you on this thread are nut jobs. To be clear I said "possible fraud", therefore I used my wording carefully. Additionally the seller told me he posted it on Monday to arrive Tuesday. It did not come and it did not arrive today. I started this thread and I get a pm saying it has gone RMSD today. Therefore someone was confused somewhere and it certainly was not me.
    You sir, are a dickhead of the highest order.
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    I waited neigh-on 30 minutes for a bowl of soup today. Just sayin’.
    I'm surprised it was as quick as that, seeing as it seems to have been a horse posing as the cook!
    Bet you enjoyed it all the same?
    Last edited by PJ S; 21st May 2014 at 23:52.

Banned
    I think a free 74 tog sleeping bag and a camping stove should suffice as compensation.

Quote Originally Posted by anton863 View Post
    +1

Especially as the OP called him a nutjob!

Quote Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
    No need for Netflix with this forum!
    And it's another reason why I no longer have TV
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

Two days late and straight to fraud? I wonder if OP has ever worked in 99% of business fields where unexpected delays are unfortunate but tolerated somewhat longer than a 2 day threshold, certainly before going to fraud, with the "possible" tagline or not.

Have you never in your life ordered something from someone, or some company, and had it been late for 2+ days? Amazon, DHL, Royal Mail, BMW, countless other big companies routinely miss promises. If you've never experienced that, you are one lucky man. If you have, and I assume 99% of all human beings have experienced 2+ day delays of some kind, then have you resorted to calling these people or companies frauds on those occasions as well?

This is just my 2p. To each his own, but I reckon in most cases if the vast majority of a community disagree with you, it is at the very least time for some introspection. It is also ok to say "sorry, I think I overreacted" if you come to the conclusion that you have done so. I suspect the community here is also quite forgiving, pitchforks and all :)

Master
    Went to bed early and missed all the fun! Put the shovel down OP, you've done yourself enough harm.

Craftsman

Master
    A low value item + a misunderstanding + an overreaction + a failure to back down in the face of reality

I think on balance this has done more harm to the op than the seller in question.

Craftsman
    O.P. You seem to have not grasped the basic elements of this forum despite your having countless posts and more than enough time to have grasped a basic understanding of trust .
    The simple answer is you have over reacted .
    And a slightly more understanding and apologetic tone might go some way to saving your reputation.

SELLER.. Why on earth would you trust a wife with a task more important than making a cup of tea ?

BURNSEY / HONEY your handbags are getting a bit worn darlings maybe you need to stop and redo your lipstick to give us all a break..

All together now
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    BURNSEY / HONEY your handbags are getting a bit worn darlings maybe you need to stop and redo your lipstick to give us all a break..
    I'm one of the few who thinks the OP had a point, but put it across badly.

Lets face it, too many freeloaders use SC and don't even have the decency to pop a couple of pounds in the fundraiser, as requested by our host.

If you're getting confused which parcels you're sending to who, you're sending a few!

As for giving anyone a break, take a tour of your profile and educate yourself with the ignore function.

Edit: I'd have stuck the post in H&V.
    Last edited by burnsey66; 22nd May 2014 at 08:23. Reason: Edited

Banned
    Blog Entries
    as my daddy used to say, "don't gamble what you cant afford to lose"

any distance selling/buying is a gamble, but we base that decision on trust/previous dealings.

I have never dealt with Jimp, but from what I have read in this thread alone, tells me he is sound, and the OP would be a PITA to deal with, should anything shouldn't go to plan,

and as we all know, dealing with RMSD/couriers/bank transfers, they often dont

Matt, Jim has openly appologised in this thread for his mistake. Perhaps you should do the same for yours? Then this unnecessary thread could die.
    Best Regards - Peter

I'd hate to be with you when you're on your own.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Griswold View Post
    ...///... this unnecessary thread could die.

Master
    I think the OP needs to eat some humble pie here and admit that he was a bit hasty with the "possible fraud" accusation. Going on the attack, and defending the thread is just going to make him look worse in the eyes of other forum users.

I apologise to Jimp and yes I was hasty in my post. I am used to people responding quickly and with accurate information and in this case I accept it was down to a misunderstanding.

Blog Entries
    Too little too late IMO, damage done. Shame it got to this and all was totally unnecessary and avoidable. Lesson learnt for everybody here, the membership are generally (with the odd exception) a trustworthy bunch so some allowances for honest mistakes should be made.

I apologise to Jimp and yes I was hasty in my post. I am used to people responding quickly and with accurate information and in this case I accept it was down to a misunderstanding.
    Nice one. Group hug for everyone?

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ~dadam02~ View Post
    so some allowances for honest mistakes should be made.
    Like people posting silly things in thread titles when being a bit emotional about something...
    Last edited by SimplyCol; 22nd May 2014 at 12:05.

Master
    from late posting to fraud in such a short time:

Quote Originally Posted by PJ S View Post
    I'm surprised it was as quick as that, seeing as it seems to have been a horse posing as the cook!
    Bet you enjoyed it all the same?
    Well, she was a rather nice filly and yes, it was worth the wait.

But the only thing that stopped me fretting over it being a fraud situation was the fact they hadn’t had any money from me: they seemed to think it was quite acceptable to serve me before any payment was received. Funny old world, eh?

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Grand Master
    Oh well now thats over Ill get back to Netflix! Now wheres my Chromecast?
    RIAC

Master
    In the words of Vic and Bob, shall we now "Let it lie"?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    Well, she was a rather nice filly and yes, it was worth the wait.

But the only thing that stopped me fretting over it being a fraud situation was the fact they hadn’t had any money from me: they seemed to think it was quite acceptable to serve me before any payment was received. Funny old world, eh?
    Ah…..Ye Olde Worlde reward methodology.
    Being rewarded with payment for the provision of a service/sustenance in advance – it'll never catch on, I tell yee.

Blog Entries
    hi, io hope this is the last word, all i want to know is did you get it?
    life is too short for all this shit.

"I'm sorry, BUT...!"

what a qualified crock of shit.

Master
    The next thing the OP should buy himself is a book on definitions so he knows exactly what the word 'Fraud ' means instead of making himself look like a tool.

Yes thanks it arrived safe and well and is all set up now.

I agree with this being the last word it was a stupid post on my part

Quote Originally Posted by jimp View Post
    hi, io hope this is the last word, all i want to know is did you get it?
    life is too short for all this shit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by itsgotournameonit View Post
    thank you

Banned
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries

That's more like it, now we can back to more mundane things , what's on the box ??

HAGWE !!!

I have to say a very entertaining read indeed but glad it's all ended amicably well sort of !

Is this ever going to end?
    Every time I look someone else has posted. Now it's me.

Enough. Can this be the end now?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim W View Post
    Is this ever going to end?
    Every time I look someone else has posted. Now it's me.

Enough. Can this be the end now?
    I would also like to see the end of this thread, if only people would stop posting in it, we would see it die,

I'm not happy with this thread ending. I want to kill someone by forcing them to eat my juggernuts.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    wooo hooo,

Master
    I recently purchased an item from sales corner from a user that I have bought from before and the package has still not been delivered. Should have been with me yesterday and still not here today. The member in question is now not responding to my PM's and naturally I am out of pocket. If I do not get a PM from him by tonight I will name and shame. The value of the tem is not huge at £80.00 but the principle of the matter is.
    A totally unnecessary post by a man who received a £80 package a few days later than promised …….. £80?

To accuse the sender of being a fraudster is quite a serious accusation to make in writing and one which others may have taken a more serious view of.

This is a public forum and to make such an accusation has damaged the sellers reputation and in doing so you must be sure of the facts and be prepared to stand by them.

IMHO, not only unnecessary but idiotic and potentially costly

"Fraud on TZ" …… this could easily crop through a google search and imply that "fraud" has occurred on this forum damaging it's reputation
    Last edited by BillN; 23rd May 2014 at 19:41.