closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Giuliano straps

Giuliano straps

I know some lads on here are already familiar with these but I thought I'd share the news.
    Giuliano is as you imagine based in Italy. He makes the nearest straps to the old corfam which used to grace the old Heuers.
    I usually get my bits from Jim & Mel but wanted a couple of classy dressy type straps.
    Strap making and delivery speed is fantastic & after fitting a couple of buckles I'm very very pleased.

Many thanks Giuliano.

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    I know some lads on here are already familiar with these but I thought I'd share the news.
    Giuliano is as you imagine based in Italy. He makes the nearest straps to the old corfam which used to grace the old Heuers.
    I usually get my bits from Jim & Mel but wanted a couple of classy dressy type straps.
    Strap making and delivery speed is fantastic & after fitting a couple of buckles I'm very very pleased.

Many thanks Giuliano.

They are lovely Dave, I have several...!

Craftsman
    Good to hear...I've just ordered one this week...from the comms he seems fantastic!

Thanks for posting this. The style of those straps are just what I had in mind for a new project.

They are quality

Couple of mine

Sod the straps.... Those heuers are gorgeous!

Great for all military-style watches, in fact.

That tags a beauty. Love the scheme. Do you know the ref? It's one to add to the want list.

Craftsman
    Here's one of mine. Really recommend Giuliano. A pleasure to deal with and the straps are great.

Quote Originally Posted by gazzafaegreenock View Post
    That tags a beauty. Love the scheme. Do you know the ref? It's one to add to the want list.
    If you mean the black one its an 510.501/12
    I think Ian Walsh has one for sale