closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Show your Seikos.

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Skip View Post
    I've been through an unknown number of Seiko divers since being on here, from Sumo's to MM300's and all models in-between. Now down to just 2 - but to me a very special 2. The 50th and 55th anniversary models - Emperor Tuna and 1968 Recreation. Both with undecorated GS movements, both monocoque cases and both here to stay! for me about as good as Seiko gets.

That’s a really lovely pair. I’ve got a similar but different duo - the 68 recreation from 2018 and the 40th anniversary 78 Tuna.

The 68 is the nicest Seiko I’ve ever owned. The monocoque case, the finishing, the dial, the Hi Beat movement it’s just a beautiful watch.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 5avvy View Post
    That’s a really lovely pair. I’ve got a similar but different duo - the 68 recreation from 2018 and the 40th anniversary 78 Tuna.

The 68 is the nicest Seiko I’ve ever owned. The monocoque case, the finishing, the dial, the Hi Beat movement it’s just a beautiful watch.
    Completely agree about the 68. It’s in a different league to any other Seiko I’ve had (or any other brand to be honest!)