closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Dial diameter PRS-14

Dial diameter PRS-14

Hi buds, I am on I think my fourth PRS-14. Absolutely love the watches, but can't get on without a date. Am looking to change the dial for one with a date and also get a date wheel. What is the dial diameter for the 14. Anyone modded their's?

Grand Master
    i actually love that dial without a date! more retro!
    ktmog6uk
    marchingontogether!

I like the symmetery of the non date, but day to day I can't get on with it unfortunately Jon.
    Last edited by Ventura; 16th April 2014 at 10:04.

Not modded mine but I think dial size should be a standard 28,5 mm.

Cool. Does anyone know the exact figure? I was thinking the 28.5 or 29mm also.

Journeyman
    Hi Ventura, just curious - what dial do you have in mind? I have a MKII Blackwater with the SM300 style dial and date at 3; have always thought this dial would ROCk in the Precista. Not sure if the dial is readily available, though.

[IMG][/IMG]

It's out for a servicing and I'm having the date wheel swapped to black numerals on white background. Not sure if I'll be regretting that decision or not...

Hi Darwin, I am doing exactly like you, keeping MOD style dial but adding a date window. I was going to buy white on black, but looked through pics of various vintage SM300s with either type of date and think black on white suits the dial better due to the large white markers for the time.