closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Gas Gas Bones Question

Gas Gas Bones Question

Looking at ordering a GGB strap, are they compatible with G-Shock lugs ?

Anyone in TZ land got one on a G-Shock by any chance ?

G Shock lugs are surprisingly narrow - somewhere around 16mm from memory. You could either ask Carl if he can make you a strap to fit, or you can get the strap adaptors (try Tiktox) which allow (again from memory) 23mm Natos, Rhinos, whatever. The adaptors are designed for one-piece straps - again, I'm sure that Carl could come up with something.
    Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Backward point View Post
    G Shock lugs are surprisingly narrow - somewhere around 16mm from memory. You could either ask Carl if he can make you a strap to fit, or you can get the strap adaptors (try Tiktox) which allow (again from memory) 23mm Natos, Rhinos, whatever. The adaptors are designed for one-piece straps - again, I'm sure that Carl could come up with something.
    I would give Carl a ring, i am sure he will make something to suit.
    Just be careful, with the adaptors from TikTox as they only fit certain G shocks.

Thanks guys as ever, Carl has PM'd me so will sort from there thanks.

Hi , sorry for the hijack but is it possible to by a 18mm to 22mm adaptor ? Do they exist or are all lugs different ?

TIA .....

I modified some strap adaptors intended for a Pathfinder and made my own nylon velcro to go on it. The adaptor fits a 22mm strap. The only downside is the strap had to be sewn onto the adaptors, that is they don't have spring bars. NATOs would work though.

Quote Originally Posted by matt74 View Post
    I modified some strap adaptors intended for a Pathfinder and made my own nylon velcro to go on it. The adaptor fits a 22mm strap. The only downside is the strap had to be sewn onto the adaptors, that is they don't have spring bars. NATOs would work though.

That looks great .....
    I want to do that to my Certina but the gap is between the lugs .... Cheers ...