timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie alert!

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulie View Post
    ?
    Read the thread date and the large thread about the OP who is a scamming swine.

Quote Originally Posted by phil h View Post
    Read the thread date and the large thread about the OP who is a scamming swine.
    Got it and oh my !!

Craftsman

Cool

Welcome Aboard. Ahmed.

Now your journey begins, congratulation on your purchase !!

Yes welcome aboard Ahmed - you should fit right in as there do seem to be a few members that need their ballcocks adjusting.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Welcome Zilkurrnain, arron, Ahmed or whatever your name is today.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakir Khaja View Post
    Hi Ahmed and welcome to the forum - looking forward to seeing more of your posts in due course.
    Seriously.

Lol

Grand Master
    This'll get messy.......shouldn`t be smiling because this IS serious.

Having read the sorry tale in H & V in it's entirety, I can`t remember another contentious issue that has attracted such unanimous condemnation on TZ. Even the traditional enemies on here seem to be united in their views, and that's a rarity in itself.

What this guy's been up to is properly out of order, and it puts a lot of the petty bickering that goes on here into perspective. This guy's got a history of scamming; unless there's some doubt we should be giving him the benefit of (I`m sure there isn`t) we should thank those who have made the effort to expose him. I`m not one for witch-hunts, but the efforts to 'out' this guy appear to have been completely justified.

He knowingly sold fakes to unsuspecting buyers..........enough said.

Paul
    Last edited by walkerwek1958; 6th January 2015 at 20:01.

Zedwatches

Quote Originally Posted by walkerwek1958 View Post
    This'll get messy.......shouldn`t be smiling because this IS serious.

Having read the sorry tale in H & V in its entirety, I can`t remember another contentious issue that has attracted such unanimous condemnation on TZ. Even the traditional enemies on here seem to be united in their views, and that's a rarity in itself.

What this guy's been up to is properly out of order, and it puts a lot of the petty bickering that goes on here into perspective. This guy's got a history of scamming; unless there's some doubt we should be giving him the benefit of (I`m sure there isn`t) we should thank those who have made the effort to expose him. I`m not one for witch-hunts, but the efforts to 'out' this guy appear to have been completely justified.

He knowingly sold fakes to unsuspecting buyers..........enough said.

Paul
    He has now bought a 60K car and a new car for his wife (£30K). My question is how come the sellers of these cars do not report to the National Crime Agency? Anyone spending £4K or more has to be reported. They may be innocent but those are the rules. NCA then investigate and ask the buyer to justify where money has come from prompting in confiscation hearings in the event he is unable to prove if fund are legitimate.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesthatseeinthedark View Post
    He has now bought a 60K car and a new car for his wife (£30K). My question is how come the sellers of these cars do not report to the National Crime Agency? Anyone spending £4K or more has to be reported. They may be innocent but those are the rules. NCA then investigate and ask the buyer to justify where money has come from prompting in confiscation hearings in the event he is unable to prove if fund are legitimate.
    I get that you are after this scammer as a few members have been here, but you have barged in this forum throwing accusations around in a shouty manner, can we take a step back and ask who you are and what your about?
    It would help people take you more seriously.

Craftsman
    Why not pay him a visit then if you know everything about him ? How much did he take you for ?

As an aside, your point about reporting people spending >£4K to the NCA is nonsense.

Blog Entries
    ....And resurrection of a thread nearly 4 years old.

Zedwatches

Quote Originally Posted by murkeywaters View Post
    I get that you are after this scammer as a few members have been here, but you have barged in this forum throwing accusations around in a shouty manner, can we take a step back and ask who you are and what your about?
    It would help people take you more seriously.
    I totally agree however, one needs to retain some secrecy as I don't wish this conman knowing who I am. But rest assured 100% what I have said is 100% correct. Would you expect a whistleblower to reveal all? Come on!

I totally agree however, one needs to retain some secrecy as I don't wish this conman knowing who I am. But rest assured 100% what I have said is 100% correct. Would you expect a whistleblower to reveal all? Come on!
    Whistleblower? Do you know what a whistleblower does?
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

A whistle blower is someone like Snowden who had a credible background, without any evidence of what your saying makes you sound like a jilted ex-lover.

Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
    ....And resurrection of a thread nearly 4 years old.
    Which isn’t an issue if the guy’s still at it.

There are s lot of members who’ve been here less than hour years and possibly have no knowledge of the guy.

Blog Entries
    Why don’t you report him then, you seem to know all the facts? This is a watch forum not the NCA.
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.

Welcome to the forum Ahmed!

Wow this thread is going to be a roller coaster. Subscribed!

Quote Originally Posted by Raffe View Post
    Ok, let's assume I am. Point is I am very close to him. Therefore, I know the facts. For all those who have been scammed by him, I am of interest to them. Agree?

Ok, let's assume I am. Point is I am very close to him. Therefore, I know the facts. For all those who have been scammed by him, I am of interest to them. Agree?
    Are you a whistle blowing catfish, or a deep cover spy?

Maybe let them decide if you are of interest... How many approaches have you had from victims?
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    Which isn’t an issue if the guy’s still at it.

There are s lot of members who’ve been here less than hour years and possibly have no knowledge of the guy.
    perhaps Eddie can make this a ‘sticky’ thread if it’s a perennial topic.

Blog Entries
    Anyone spending £4K or more has to be reported [to the NCA]. They may be innocent but those....
    With respect, this is bl@llocks. Tomorrow I am planning to spend £18K on a watch - I certainly don’t expect to be reported to the NCA.

You are of no interest whatsoever, over than providing some light entertainment to the forum.
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raffe View Post
    Blow whistles?

Sorry, I’ll get my coat!!