closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Incoming - Orient EM7F001B SEM7F001B Limited Edition

Incoming - Orient EM7F001B SEM7F001B Limited Edition

Hi,
    as you can tell, not a regular poster(more of a daily lurker) but thought I'd log in and get some views on this one.

http://www.seriouswatches.com/orient...niversary.html

I've had to demote my battered and corroded Rotary that's about 18 years old and used when gardening, decorating etc to the scrap heap, which means my CW C4 Peregrine Chrono will now take on these duties. This left me 'needing' to find a replacement as the CW I tended to wear for the office most days.
    Decided to give this a go, which I've ordered from Serious Watches and should be here Wednesday. Seems like a decent price (based on the 'Revolver' I purchased from Japan a while ago), but would be interested in opinions, esp from anyone who has one.
    Cheers
    Ian

Nice choice. Hopefully the PVD coating will be pretty hard wearing. I used to have the one of the original Orient King Divers and a great watch it was. I've currently got a Blue Mako XL and a M-Force. Chunky buggers they are too.

Blog Entries
    Oh very nice. I've not seen one of those in PVD before.

I've got a PVD Orient Star dress watch with I'm very fond of.

Arrived

Thanks Gents,
    arrived this am via tracked UPS. Great service from SeriousWatches. First impression are it's a good deal at a shade over £200, for a ltd ed auto (#43/1000). The black coating seems pretty good (I managed to remove a couple of links from the bracelet without removing any coating), the bracelet itself seems a bit 'rattly' complared to my other Orient but no real issue. The screw thread on the crown could be a bit fragile so need to watch that but otherwise very pleased and sits nice on my relatively small wrist even though it's a 45mm watch:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Craftsman
    Congrats on a lovely watch - I've got the non PVD version, and it's a lovely watch - nearly sold it a while ago and am really glad i didn't.

Blog Entries
    Glad you like it. It's a good looking watch.

Quote Originally Posted by IanH View Post
    Thanks Gents,
    arrived this am via tracked UPS. Great service from SeriousWatches. First impression are it's a good deal at a shade over £200, for a ltd ed auto (#43/1000). The black coating seems pretty good (I managed to remove a couple of links from the bracelet without removing any coating), the bracelet itself seems a bit 'rattly' complared to my other Orient but no real issue. The screw thread on the crown could be a bit fragile so need to watch that but otherwise very pleased and sits nice on my relatively small wrist even though it's a 45mm watch:
    I owned the SS version of the watch & it was (is) a beautiful thing. I purchased it due to my fondness of the original 70's king divers but couldn't get over how big it wore, while it's 45mm I think it wears bigger.

Agree about the bracelet being rattly, I wore mine on a nice rubber strap.