Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Post Your Collection in One Photograph

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyGarton View Post
    Hello all!

Great collection

Craftsman

Post Your Collection in One Photograph

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words. And not a sniff of a "get rid of the Seikos", even if the "top row" is popular with some!

I know I'm very lucky to have a collection like this, although I don't consider it particularly special or well selected - I've seen many better, and still have a huge amount to learn about the less obvious/less well known great watches (including vintage).

Craftsman
    Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words. And not a sniff of a "get rid of the Seikos", even if the "top row" is popular with some!

I know I'm very lucky to have a collection like this, although I don't consider it particularly special or well selected - I've seen many better, and still have a huge amount to learn about the less obvious/less well known great watches (including vintage).
    Do you arrange them in order of value?

Post Your Collection in One Photograph

Grand Seikos the pick of the bunch for me. The quality of those watches are hard to beat. Particularly like the photos you took on another thread. Some of those dial close ups are awesome.
    Last edited by Gavbaz; 22nd January 2017 at 20:01.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by spud767 View Post
    Do you arrange them in order of value?
    Unsure if sarcastic? But: no. The rough grouping is Swiss, German, Japanese ... but that doesn't imply any kind of priority or favouritism!