closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Just found Tracey island in the garage loft, amongst other stuff

Just found Tracey island in the garage loft, amongst other stuff

The garage loft in new 70s home keeps turning out little gems.

First off I found a whole heap of Lego and games, inc World Cup Cricket, Scabble and some old 40s Bally Indoor Cricket game.
    The lego has some of the old Police and space stuff, plus the Forest Mans castle, the wife and I spent an whole evening picking out the bits to make it.

And today, tucked in the corner tied up in a bin liner I found most of the 1992 Matchbox Tracey Island play set....just missing the top to Thunderbird 1s silo...and even the sound effects still work.

My 2 boys have spent the whole afternoon playing with it..

Also turned up a T G Green mixing bowl from 1962 and several ornamental 30mm Shells, inc 2 made into little tankards..and some smaller ones made into the same.
    Couple of rather monsterous ceramic table lamps, and some Brick effect wallpaper.

Makes up for the other crap they left behind I had to take to the tip I suppose...

Wasn't the Blue Peter one then?

Sadly not, though I suspect that wouldn't have survived as well.

That said, my oldest boy ( 5 ) does know someone who has had a BP one passed down..

K

God I wish I still had my Thunderbirds stuff! Didn't half love the hell out of my die- cast Thunderbird 2!

I got a breitling colt gmt with the funds raised by selling my action man stuff from my childhood. Surprising how much it went for, maybe you should take it off the kids!

Quote Originally Posted by Barton Red View Post
    I got a breitling colt gmt with the funds raised by selling my action man stuff from my childhood. Surprising how much it went for, maybe you should take it off the kids!
    Evil man! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro View Post
    Evil man! :D

Simple really - take it off them using the line "thunder birds are go!"

I've still got my Tracey island, think some of the palm trees are a bit worse for wear though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro View Post
    God I wish I still had my Thunderbirds stuff! Didn't half love the hell out of my die- cast Thunderbird 2!
    Same as that, although it always annoyed me that it was a weird metallic turquoise blue colour instead of matt green (or my one was anyway).