closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex Zenith Daytona 16520

Rolex Zenith Daytona 16520

I have been offered a T Serial black dial 16520 in good overall condition, no box or papers but from a trustworthy source.

Any ideas of value? Watchcentre seem to put a premium on Zenith Daytona's but maybe these are rarer 'tansitional inverted 6 models etc' or 'Patrizzi dials' I don't really know my Daytona's. Are these more valuable than the modern Rolex movement and updated clasp models?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Regards

Jacob
    Last edited by JC180; 3rd October 2013 at 00:38.

Master
    Compare it to the same model on chrono24 – that'll give you an indication where the market is at.

Zenith, Inverted six...

Quote Originally Posted by JC180 View Post
    I have been offered a T Serial black dial 16520 in good overall condition, no box or papers but from a trustworthy source.

Any ideas of value? Watchcentre seem to put a premium on Zenith Daytona's but maybe these are rarer 'tansitional inverted 6 models etc' or 'Patrizzi dials' I don't really know my Daytona's. Are these more valuable than the modern Rolex movement and updated clasp models?
    Any assistance would be appreciated.
    Regards
    Jacob
    Alot depends on condition etc, but for a T series, I think the price would be around USD9-10k.
    For a quick intro to the 16520, you may wish to read this http://www.doubleredseadweller.com/w...520-dials.html
    Have Fun!

"I think the price would be around USD9-10k"............I'll take a dozen at that price ;-)

Apprentice

Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo View Post
    "I think the price would be around USD9-10k"............I'll take a dozen at that price ;-)
    I'll take 50??

I was looking on Chronext last night and they have two SS white dial 16520s with the black sub rings at a little over £10k each. The prices seem to be rising by the day.