closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: My New Music Shop - Red Dog Music (Eddie approved!)

Hybrid View

My New Music Shop - Red Dog Music (Eddie approved!)

Hi Guys,

I haven't been super active round here recently, due to me setting up a new company, I have a brand new shop in London and i'm working for myself!

Now i know there are a load of people on here who I sorted stuff out for in the past, well thanks to Eddie, i'm offering a minimum of 5% discount to any TZer who wants anything from me!

if you are looking for anything from Headphones, to guitars and beyond, checkout the site and PM me.

If anyone wants anything, i'll be donating a portion to the fundraiser as a thanks to Eddie for letting me post!

www.reddogmusic.co.uk

Cheers!

P.S. Thanks to eddie again xx

Good luck with your new venture!
    It's just a matter of time...

Master
    Looks very good.

Must resist the new Korg MS20 mini...

Master
    Good luck. Any idea if / when you'll be getting the new Fender Coronado and Surfcaster bass re-issues in? I was reading about them earlier and they look v nice. Might be tempted by a Coronado....

Master
    Well done. That is a great move that hopefully you will never regret. It is the only way to progress in life unless you are a banker on million pound bonuses. I am 12 years down the road in a similar retail/internet business and it has been pretty liberating and rewarding to be away from the slog and grind of corporate world. At least the long hours I now put in are my own hours, and what I do, I do for me. Great website as well, it works for me. Sorry I cannot buy anything off you as I am not very serious about music (apart from listening to it and the occasional strummer)

Ooer, MarkBass amps! I am trying to save some money, but...