closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 266674757677 LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,800 of 3814

Thread: Show us your dogs

  1. #3751
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Lake District
    Posts
    1,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavbaz View Post
    Nice to have a few full days at home with Stan this week.

    Stan is a very handsome fella 👍

  2. #3752
    Master Gavbaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Rochdale, UK
    Posts
    2,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    Stan is a very handsome fella ūüĎć
    Thank you, heís a great dog.

  3. #3753
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Lake District
    Posts
    1,932

  4. #3754
    Master Chinnock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    9,670
    Butcher was very generous today!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #3755
    Master thieuster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GMT+1
    Posts
    8,535
    Blog Entries
    1
    Elvis acting as pro-active anti-car burglar device...


  6. #3756
    Master ed335d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,338
    Wish I could spend my Friday afternoon like this


  7. #3757
    Quote Originally Posted by ed335d View Post
    Wish I could spend my Friday afternoon like this

    Wow that looks just like our jack from that angle ! Even the collar is the same, He is out barking at something in the garden at the moment, at least itís itís not 4am!

  8. #3758
    Master ed335d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,338
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr G Imp View Post
    Wow that looks just like our jack from that angle ! Even the collar is the same, He is out barking at something in the garden at the moment, at least itís itís not 4am!
    Ha! Sheís mostly Jack, we think sheís crossed with chihuahua. Not sure.

    Barking at something (nothing?) in the garden as I type.


  9. #3759

    Show us your dogs

    I would like to introduce you all to Harry. Harry is a 10 week old miniature Dachshund. Heís the first dog Iíve owned since moving from my parents 20 years ago. Already in the 4 weeks we have had him heís changed my life so much.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kippax; 30th October 2021 at 13:54.

  10. #3760
    Master
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Kippax View Post
    I would like to introduce you all to Harry. Harry is a 10 week old miniature Dachshund. Heís the first dog Iíve owned since moving from my parents 20 years ago. Already in the 4 weeks we have had him heís changed my life so much.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My partner just did the whole ah, heís lovely letís get one of those. Can I ask how you found him, was it a professional kennels ?

  11. #3761
    Quote Originally Posted by joe narvey View Post
    My partner just did the whole ah, heís lovely letís get one of those. Can I ask how you found him, was it a professional kennels ?
    Yes I could recommend a really good breeder.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #3762
    Master gerard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Suffolk, UK
    Posts
    1,021
    New Avengers in the house....Purdey (b&w) (11 months), Steed (t&w) (5 months).

    Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

  13. #3763
    Quote Originally Posted by joe narvey View Post
    My partner just did the whole ah, heís lovely letís get one of those. Can I ask how you found him, was it a professional kennels ?
    Sorry if you already know this but Dachshunds require special care around the home. Letting them use stairs and jumping off chairs will do their backs in. Fitting and training them to use Dachramps, is a really good idea. Check insurance costs for a daxi before buying one. Having a ground floor garden is in my view essential. When it rains they will often simply not go outside. They can be stubborn and tricky to train at home, a puppy school is also really important. They can be barky and very greedy.

    But knowing all that and taking it into account, you will be rewarding with a very loving, loyal and beautiful dog.

    I had them as a teenager and love looking after friends' daxis now for a couple of days at a time - but my flat and current lifestyle mean I would not get one for myself.

  14. #3764
    Quote Originally Posted by Kippax View Post
    I would like to introduce you all to Harry. Harry is a 10 week old miniature Dachshund. Heís the first dog Iíve owned since moving from my parents 20 years ago. Already in the 4 weeks we have had him heís changed my life so much.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thatís a special incoming, Wes. Looks special


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  15. #3765
    Master
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sheffield, South Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,793
    Finn itching to get in the reservoir!


  16. #3766
    Grand Master wileeeeeey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    11,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Kippax View Post
    I would like to introduce you all to Harry. Harry is a 10 week old miniature Dachshund. Heís the first dog Iíve owned since moving from my parents 20 years ago. Already in the 4 weeks we have had him heís changed my life so much.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow, what a cutie. He's going to be spoiled!

  17. #3767
    Quote Originally Posted by Kippax View Post
    I would like to introduce you all to Harry. Harry is a 10 week old miniature Dachshund. Heís the first dog Iíve owned since moving from my parents 20 years ago. Already in the 4 weeks we have had him heís changed my life so much.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What a lovely face. My wife loves these

  18. #3768
    Master sweets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bristol - UK
    Posts
    5,166
    This is Tess



    She has been with us just over a week and has already established a simple power over all her 4 human housemates by her engaging personality.
    She is a first generation Staffador (or Labrastaff, no-one seems to have agreed on this).
    I have been on the lookout for a litter of these for a while, and eventually found one only 25 miles away.
    We are hoping for a classic midpoint between the two breeds, in terms of size and build, but she'll turn out whichever way she wants.
    D

  19. #3769
    Grand Master Neil.C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    SE England
    Posts
    25,617
    Quote Originally Posted by sweets View Post
    This is Tess



    She has been with us just over a week and has already established a simple power over all her 4 human housemates by her engaging personality.
    She is a first generation Staffador (or Labrastaff, no-one seems to have agreed on this).
    I have been on the lookout for a litter of these for a while, and eventually found one only 25 miles away.
    We are hoping for a classic midpoint between the two breeds, in terms of size and build, but she'll turn out whichever way she wants.
    D
    Of the D'Urbervilles?

    She's lovely. Never heard of a Staffador, be interested to see how she turns out.
    Cheers,
    Neil.

    My Speedmaster website:

    http://www.freewebs.com/neil271052

  20. #3770
    Grand Master Neil.C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    SE England
    Posts
    25,617
    This is what I see first thing in the morning.

    Cheers,
    Neil.

    My Speedmaster website:

    http://www.freewebs.com/neil271052

  21. #3771
    Master stoneyloon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sunny Stoney by the Sea!
    Posts
    3,285
    My daughter sent me this one of Betty earlier, she thinks the dog is a freak for sitting like this...

    Cheers,

    Adam.

  22. #3772
    Master thieuster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GMT+1
    Posts
    8,535
    Blog Entries
    1
    Tess is a good name for such a lovely dog. Keep posting pictures please! A 'Staffodor' is quite popular here. In fact, Elvis, our Rottweiler was in a dog hotel last weekend and has played two days in a row with a 1 yr old female Staffordor. The dog hotel owner told us that the Staffodor proved a fine match for the 'play rash' attitude of our rottie!

    We have decided to bring him to the dog hotel's daycare a few days/month. We live pretty remote and we want our dog to be as friendly as possible towards other dogs. But there are hardly any dogs for him to play with: some are too old, some don't want to play etc. Remote living and guarding our territory... well, that's a task he performs flawlessly.

    @Neil: this picture gets right to the heart of my wife. Although we have our rottie, her Bull Terrier is still in the back of her mind.

  23. #3773
    Master DeepThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,146

    Show us your dogs

    Daisy dog


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  24. #3774
    Master
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    2,280
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil.C View Post
    Of the D'Urbervilles?

    She's lovely. Never heard of a Staffador, be interested to see how she turns out.
    This is our Staffie/Lab cross. When she's not asleep, she's 25kg of highly excitable, extremely boisterous joy.



    Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

  25. #3775
    Grand Master Neil.C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    SE England
    Posts
    25,617
    Quote Originally Posted by thieuster View Post
    Tess is a good name for such a lovely dog. Keep posting pictures please! A 'Staffodor' is quite popular here. In fact, Elvis, our Rottweiler was in a dog hotel last weekend and has played two days in a row with a 1 yr old female Staffordor. The dog hotel owner told us that the Staffodor proved a fine match for the 'play rash' attitude of our rottie!

    We have decided to bring him to the dog hotel's daycare a few days/month. We live pretty remote and we want our dog to be as friendly as possible towards other dogs. But there are hardly any dogs for him to play with: some are too old, some don't want to play etc. Remote living and guarding our territory... well, that's a task he performs flawlessly.

    @Neil: this picture gets right to the heart of my wife. Although we have our rottie, her Bull Terrier is still in the back of her mind.
    A BT would make a lovely playmate for your Rottie Menno.
    Cheers,
    Neil.

    My Speedmaster website:

    http://www.freewebs.com/neil271052

  26. #3776
    Grand Master Neil.C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    SE England
    Posts
    25,617
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneyloon View Post
    My daughter sent me this one of Betty earlier, she thinks the dog is a freak for sitting like this...

    Cheers,

    Adam.
    Cute, I think.

    Bull Terriers often sit like that too.
    Cheers,
    Neil.

    My Speedmaster website:

    http://www.freewebs.com/neil271052

  27. #3777
    We're due to fly off to Miami on Sunday for a few days along the Florida Keys, flight and hotels booked, PCR tests done with negative results so just need to sort out the money and a motor.
    The dog Harley is staying with a neighbor so it looks like we're all set...

    Yesterday evening Harley started vomiting and did so all through the night so we took him to the vets first thing and had to sedate him so they could get him x-rayed.
    Looks like he has swallowed a "foreign body" possibly a pebble!






    Bye bye Miami

  28. #3778
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneyloon View Post
    My daughter sent me this one of Betty earlier, she thinks the dog is a freak for sitting like this...
    Nope, quite normal.........


  29. #3779
    Master John Wall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Shropshire cuds.
    Posts
    2,184
    A new addition to the menagerie.

    Meet Quince
    10 weeks
    Strangely, the three Labs will have nothing to do with him but Buster has become his new best buddy.






  30. #3780
    Master stoneyloon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sunny Stoney by the Sea!
    Posts
    3,285
    Quote Originally Posted by E_2_Right-Force View Post
    Nope, quite normal.........

    Looks very chilled

    Cheers,

    Adam.

  31. #3781
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wall View Post
    A new addition to the menagerie.

    Meet Quince
    10 weeks
    Strangely, the three Labs will have nothing to do with him but Buster has become his new best buddy.





    Love this!
    Thank you a lot for posting these!

  32. #3782
    Craftsman RS404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Norwich, Norfolk
    Posts
    686
    Quince is absolutely adorable, those pictures really brightened up a dull day here.

    Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

  33. #3783
    Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Glos.
    Posts
    1,353
    Here's our 12 year old standard poodle. As per my other thread, he's just had approx 1.5Ltrs of fluid drained off from around his heart and chest cavity, the dreaded cancer is lurking somewhere, ( fluid tests have come back with markers suggesting as much ), they just can't find it.
    We're just trying to keep him as comfortable as possible and hope he's got a while yet.

  34. #3784
    Master Omegary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Oxfordshire
    Posts
    8,756
    So many great dogs in this thread. Love Purdy and Steed who look so regal and knowing for youngsters, great names too. Are they smooth fox terriers Gerard?

    Gary

  35. #3785
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Lake District
    Posts
    1,932
    Loki on his freshly made bed, yes he sleeps on a single bed mattress with sheet and duvet🙄

  36. #3786
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    824
    Thought this photo was relevant especially for tomorrow (Lest we forgot)

    Sent from my M2002J9G using Tapatalk

  37. #3787
    Master SeanST150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Milton Keynes
    Posts
    2,522
    Noodle after a bath. His hair takes a different style almost daily.



    Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

  38. #3788
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    336
    IMG_5639.JPG

    Meet Smalls Ö


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  39. #3789
    Master John Wall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Shropshire cuds.
    Posts
    2,184
    Quote Originally Posted by cypermethrin View Post
    meet Smalls…

    “Just like that”


    Last edited by John Wall; 15th November 2021 at 14:49.

  40. #3790
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    North
    Posts
    16,725
    Blog Entries
    2
    Story in 2 parts.




  41. #3791
    Master
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gods own county of Sussex
    Posts
    1,030
    As a dog lover I have been following this thread for a while. Growing up we used to breed German Shepherds, at one point having 3 bitches, a dog and 8 pups. When I left home (booted out at the tender age of 17 after a disagreement with my parents about my sound system) I thought I wouldnít have dogs again until I retired and had time on my hands.
    Fast forward to now, Iím not retiring any time soon and I have just picked up this little pair of scoundrels.
    It is wonderful to have the pitter patter of tiny feet in the house again and I am already totally in love with little Tavy and Clem. Born in the same sack from a litter of 6 I couldnít see them separated so I took them both.
    Iíd forgotten the amount of wee and poo 2 puppies produce, but I forgive them when they curl up on the sofa and cuddle the kids.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  42. #3792
    Master
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Piemuncher22 View Post
    As a dog lover I have been following this thread for a while. Growing up we used to breed German Shepherds, at one point having 3 bitches, a dog and 8 pups. When I left home (booted out at the tender age of 17 after a disagreement with my parents about my sound system) I thought I wouldnít have dogs again until I retired and had time on my hands.
    Fast forward to now, Iím not retiring any time soon and I have just picked up this little pair of scoundrels.
    It is wonderful to have the pitter patter of tiny feet in the house again and I am already totally in love with little Tavy and Clem. Born in the same sack from a litter of 6 I couldnít see them separated so I took them both.
    Iíd forgotten the amount of wee and poo 2 puppies produce, but I forgive them when they curl up on the sofa and cuddle the kids.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wonderful. This is indeed the best thread on TZ.
    Every time I read it I am prompted to give my stinky little princess a cuddle.






  43. #3793
    His nibs first outing off the lead in over a week today after his operation or "pebblectomy" as we're now calling it.



  44. #3794
    Master
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    south of the river..
    Posts
    1,582
    good to see him looking ok after ruining your holiday :)

  45. #3795
    Quote Originally Posted by bry nylon View Post
    good to see him looking ok after ruining your holiday :)
    Oh yeah, like butter wouldn't melt

  46. #3796
    Master ed335d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,338

  47. #3797
    Grand Master oldoakknives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    18,494
    Quote Originally Posted by bigvic View Post
    Oh yeah, like butter wouldn't melt
    Expensive pebble, hope you kept it!
    ďThe more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.Ē

  48. #3798
    Master
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sheffield, South Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,793
    Finn matching the Autumn colours


  49. #3799
    Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post
    Expensive pebble, hope you kept it!
    A £3000 pebble!

    At least the pet insurance will cover vet bills as well as cancelled hotel and PCR tests.
    Last edited by bigvic; 21st November 2021 at 08:44.

  50. #3800
    Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    3,363
    My daughter with her 6 month old Vizsla Hudson. 26 kg of idiot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information