closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Show us your dogs

Hybrid View

Craftsman
    Thanks for your comments and concerns on choosing the new puppy.

Fortunately we do trust the breeder so I am "fairly" relaxed. The mum is the sister of Alfie`s mum and the dad is a Hungarian Junior Champion from another well respected Vizsla breeder. They are only 30 minutes from where we live and we have an open invitation to pop in "anytime", which we will no doubt do.

I am sure if the breeder was concerned he wouldn`t let us have a puppy, but he may have a fight on with my wife. I`m not sure who would win!

Last time we were sent pics every week - so yes pics will be posted on a regular basis!!

not my dogs this time but for all you dog lovers out there I have just commissioned some of these, Great idea for keeping memories of your dogs his prices are really really good as well.

http://www.capturedinpencil.co.uk/

one warning though current waiting time is around three months but you don't pay until the work is done and your happy, Purchases over £100 though do require a refundable deposit if not happy.

examples here

His name is Andrew James Holmes and if you could please mention TZ to him then he knows where the interest has come from but I get nothing out of it just think he is a really great artist.
    Last edited by sonyman; 23rd February 2014 at 22:18.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Away in France atm, and missing my boy

Quote Originally Posted by sonyman View Post
    not my dogs this time but for all you dog lovers out there I have just commissioned some of these, Great idea for keeping memories of your dogs his prices are really really good as well.

http://www.capturedinpencil.co.uk/

one warning though current waiting time is around three months but you don't pay until the work is done and your happy, Purchases over £100 though do require a refundable deposit if not happy.

examples here

His name is Andrew James Holmes and if you could please mention TZ to him then he knows where the interest has come from but I get nothing out of it just think he is a really great artist.

Thats a really good link and something that I am going to seriously consider.

Thanks !

Edit. Have submitted my details to get the ball rolling as it were.
    Last edited by itsgotournameonit; 23rd February 2014 at 23:19.

Quote Originally Posted by itsgotournameonit View Post
    Thats a really good link and something that I am going to seriously consider.

Thanks !

Edit. Have submitted my details to get the ball rolling as it were.
    Its a great thing to keep forever and is so much better than photos cause its more personal he can combine two dogs and all sorts of stuff

Craftsman
    Alfie casually guarding my sons TV - quite casually its a 2nd floor flat!

Meet Sasha, who arrived with us 5 months ago as a rescue dog.

Our existing dog Jess was the surviving member of our doggie household, but since she lost her pals had become very insecure and was exhibiting classic ‘pining’, so we decided to get another cocker to keep her company.

Sasha is age unknown, but we reckon about nine years old and was rescued late last year. We were warned that she had ‘issues’, but we’ve had rescued dogs before so decided to take her on anyway. The first few weeks were somewhat challenging, but she’s settled down now and her character has started to shine through. The beach has lost it’s terror for Sasha and she is far more accepting of strangers - even of men with sticks, which was a big issue for her :-(

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Master
    I make many mistakes. Starting this thread is the exception, thanks guys for all the great contributions. Keep em coming.

Met this little girls parents today.