So I know I'm new around these parts however I just got back from a quick loop on my XC bike and I thought I would start a thread for those of us of a cycling persuasion! Would be good to see other people's steeds.

Bit of a background, I got into cycling around age 14, all my part time jobs (3 or 4) were to fund my habit and its all I did for 3/4 years, I worked in a bike shop for most of that time too. I then found beer/women/cars went to Uni and drifted away from it, last year I gave up playing rugby and all of a sudden flung myself back into it head first, I got rather carried away and this is the result...

Firstly my custom built 2013 Ellsworth Evolution 29er, running Fox 34 Float CTDs, XTR 10 speed, Chris King hubs headset and bottom bracket, Thomson stem and seatpost, Easton Haven carbon bars and XTR trail brakes, Charge Ti Spoon, ZTR Flow rims.
I mainly use this at trail centres etc, spent 3 days last week at Coed Y Brenin which was awesome!

Secondly my Lynskey Pro 29VF which I ordered most of the parts for the last time I was in Afghanistan, fitted with Fox F29 100 CTD, full 9 speed XTR including trail brakes, limited edition purple Chris King hubs, headset and bottom bracket, Easton carbon xc90 sl stem, Easton haven bars, Lynskey Ti seatpost, Charge Ti Knife saddle, ZTR Crest rims, it's my mega fast and light XC weapon.

Thirdly a pretty standard Giant Defy Advanced 2, full Ultegra, Selle Italia SLR saddle but fitted with rather nice Enve 45's on Chris King R45's with Sapim CX Ray spokes.