closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Swiss Watch Company Chiswick - any good?

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Swiss Watch Company Chiswick - any good?

My wife's currently looking for a new watch and stumbled upon the Swiss Watch Company in Chiswick. Does any of you know them / did business with them? You can always send me a PM.

Thanks in advance!

Menno

Craftsman
    I bought an IWC mkXV in 200. Prices are fairly steep but I received a good service from them.

I believe they're the same company as watches.co.uk.

I've bought from them before with no issue (online transaction with email and telephone contact).

Blog Entries
    Used them once and was a very smooth purchase with really helpful advice and great all round service. Watch was absolutely mint too. Well recommended.

Craftsman
    I have not bought anything from them, but I did call into their office/shop in Chiswick a few years ago to enquire about a piece, which they advised me not to buy! Ended up having a great discussion with one of the lads about vintage Rolex and trying on a few mega pieces from their personal collection Mil-Subs, Paul Newman Daytonas etc, nice lads and very knowledgable.

Michael

Craftsman
    I have also had good experiences with SWC, I find them pleasant to deal with and they are an honest bunch too ! If part-exchanging a watch their prices can be on the low side, but I don't think they are any worse than anyone else in this respect. Prices seem to be reasonably firm but they are often open to a reasonable offer (maybe knocking off £100). Also if you are unhappy with the watch upon receipt there is no problem with returning the watch for a full refund either.

I would recommend them.

Marc.