closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: "half-size" link for AP ROO bracelet ?

"half-size" link for AP ROO bracelet ?

As I´m finding it a bit difficult to get the exact right fit for my AP ROO Diver on the Offshore bracelet, I contacted the only danish AD to enquire if it would be possible to obtain a "half-size" link for the bracelet, like other brands offer.

Much to my amazement the AD was unable to answer this unless I came by the store in person (it is on the opposite side of the country from where I live) or I could provide them with the exact ref. no. for the bracelet (and even in that case they would have to ask AP Switzerland by e-mail) !! (O_o)

So what to do ?? ............. well there is off course the possibility to present the no 1 WIS site with my predicament !

Does anyone in here know whether a "half-size" link is a possibility ............ or better yet - where to buy one (and at what price) ??

Cheers
    Peter

Master
    I don't believe there is such a thing. Or at least that's what I was told so hope they were wrong.

Blog Entries
    They do make a 1 and a half link for the RO so chances are there may be one for the ROO too. I'd email through the AP website, they're usually pretty quick to reply.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and for some reason I have £70 in the back of my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ~dadam02~ View Post

Oh and for some reason I have £70 in the back of my mind.

Oh I do hope that your recollection is correct !! That would be a reasonable price ! :-)

For some strange reason it has never occurred to me to go directly to AP for an answer - good advice, thank you !! :-D

Master
    Blog Entries
    There is a 1.5 link, a friend bought one for his ROC recently for £170 from an AD. If you email AP in London they will tell you the price.

Quote Originally Posted by xdonolix View Post
    There is a 1.5 link, a friend bought one for his ROC recently for £170 from an AD. If you email AP in London they will tell you the price.

Thanks !! That is great news !! Even the price actually seems quite reasonable !!

I have emailed AP with the request directly from the website as suggested by dadam02 asking also if it is possible to order directly from AP.

Actually I am not very impressed with the Danish AD for not being able to provide an answer by phone or email - they insisted on having me come by the store (which is a 4 hour drive !!)

Blog Entries
    How did you get on, did you get the link and if so would be interested in the price?