I've received this e-mail from Google and I'm not happy at all. Anyone posting links needs to ensure that clicking that link does not present a risk to other forum users. Posting restrictions will be applied to future offenders. The risk appears to have been an advertising pop-up rather than the site itself, so bear this in mind when posting links. The post has now been removed.

I spent 35 minutes fighting my way through Google's procedures to request a security review and remove the warning.

Dear site owner or webmaster of tz-uk.com,

We recently discovered that some of your pages can cause users to be infected with malicious software. We have begun showing a warning page to users who visit these pages by clicking a search result on Google.com.

Below is an example URL on your site which can cause users to be infected (space inserted to prevent accidental clicking in case your mail client auto-links URLs):

LINK REMOVED

Here is a link to a sample warning page:

LINK REMOVED

We strongly encourage you to investigate this immediately to protect your visitors. Although some sites intentionally distribute malicious software, in many cases the webmaster is unaware because:

1) the site was compromised
2) the site doesn't monitor for malicious user-contributed content
3) the site displays content from an ad network that has a malicious advertiser

If your site was compromised, it's important to not only remove the malicious (and usually hidden) content from your pages, but to also identify and fix the vulnerability. We suggest contacting your hosting provider if you are unsure of how to proceed. StopBadware also has a resource page for securing compromised sites:
http://www.stopbadware.org/home/security

Once you've secured your site, you can request that the warning be removed by visiting
LINK REMOVED
and requesting a review. If your site is no longer harmful to users, we will remove the warning.

Sincerely,
Google Search Quality Team
Eddie