closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Free Fortis B-42 watch

Apprentice

Free Fortis B-42 watch

Dear Watch-Fans,
    Fortis Watches is making a contest with 2 prizes. The first prize goes to the one, who receives more votes for an artwork, dedicated to space. The second prize is drawn by the voters. Please, vote for my painting and get a chance to receive free FORTIS B-42 OFFICIAL COSMONAUTS DAY/DATE WATCH.
    http://www.zero-g.fortis-watches.com/en/entry/291
    Thank you!

That is literally the best first post and the best photograph of an alien that I have ever seen.
    Stunning.

Any further south and i would have wet feet
    It is an amusing first post......however,on the remote chance that i win a Fortis i have voted for a picture i liked

Clever way to try to win.......you've got my vote

Journeyman
    So that's what an alien looks like :-)

Banned
    Is this for Key Stage 1 or 2.

Rule 5 may come into force

Entrants are prohibited from obtaining votes by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, e.g. offering prizes or other inducements to members of the public, as determined by FORTIS in their sole discretion. Use of these techniques or of script, macro or any automated system to vote or with the intent to impair or subvert the integrity of the voting process is prohibited and all such votes will be void and may lead to the disqualification of the applicable entry.

Advertising it on a watch forum asking members to vote for him. Has he broke this rule.? i voted for the one i liked as well.
    Last edited by Fords; 25th March 2013 at 21:59.

Ehm, anyway: what a great way of collecting votes! My vote is yours, good luck.

Master

Free Fortis B-42 watch

The old layered crayon technique eh? You certainly seem to have mastered it, you've got my vote!

Awesome. I voted for the OP because I liked his work and because he found a clever way of increasing votes.

Master

Free Fortis B-42 watch

Would it be terribly mercenary of me to say I don't really care who I vote for as long as I'm in with a chance of winning a B-42. The OP's post is a means to an end...for both of us, not that I expect to win.

P.S. It's a rhetorical question.

Quote Originally Posted by MST View Post
    The old layered crayon technique eh? You certainly seem to have mastered it, you've got my vote!

That's what I was thinking.

Reminds me of 'wet playtimes' at school....I wanna do one again!

Journeyman
    On the off chance I win, you've got my vote.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Fords View Post
    Is this for Key Stage 1 or 2.

Rule 5 may come into force

Entrants are prohibited from obtaining votes by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, e.g. offering prizes or other inducements to members of the public, as determined by FORTIS in their sole discretion. Use of these techniques or of script, macro or any automated system to vote or with the intent to impair or subvert the integrity of the voting process is prohibited and all such votes will be void and may lead to the disqualification of the applicable entry.

Advertising it on a watch forum asking members to vote for him. Has he broke this rule.? i voted for the one i liked as well.
    I don't see anything that the OP has done that would go against this rule? He isn't offering anything for the vote and certainly hasn't used a script or automated system. The Fortis B-42 up for grabs for the voters is a prize offered by the competition itself to those who take the time to vote in addition to the Fortis B-42 that the winning painting receives.

Quote Originally Posted by CallumWilliams View Post
    I don't see anything that the OP has done that would go against this rule? He isn't offering anything for the vote and certainly hasn't used a script or automated system. The Fortis B-42 up for grabs for the voters is a prize offered by the competition itself to those who take the time to vote in addition to the Fortis B-42 that the winning painting receives.
    +1, There is nothing in the OP's request that contravenes this rule. In this day and age many others will resort to "advertising" on forums and social medias, so he will need all the help....
    OP gets my vote, it's a win-win isn't it? I wouldn't have come across the chance to win the watch without his thread, only fair to give him a chance?

Although I was very tempted to vote for this guy :D
    http://www.zero-g.fortis-watches.com/en/entry/293