closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Breitling Avenger Seawolf Special Air Services Edition

Apprentice

Breitling Avenger Seawolf Special Air Services Edition

Hi Guys, I have been stalking this forum for quite a while looking for any information on a Breitling Avenger Seawolf watch that my brother owns. He as hit on a bit of a bad time financially and was looking to sell on the watch. He purchased it from the Ministry of Defence when he retired from the special air services 22 regiment, in 2005 and its numbered 197 out of a possible 250 that were made. The advice I was after is what sort of price does this type of watch fetch, are there any watch auctions that I might be able to use near me (Hereford) area. Just after any advice that will help me!

This is in the wrong sub-forum, it was never a military issue watch. This would have been commissioned from Breitling as a commercial venture, it wouldn't even have had to be the regiment.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Apprentice
    Sorry Swanbourne, didnt realise I had hit the wrong sub forum. My brother told me the watch was only offered to regiment soldiers retiring and he did have to purchase it, its got the cap badge on the dial so it was only made for the regiment.

As Eddie wrote, it was never issued, so the Regt may have ordered privately with their Logo on the dial. Pricing would be ;
    http://www.chrono24.com/en/breitling...-mod29-new.htm

hi there!

yes, the boss is right it isnt issued, however it will still command a slight premium, as you have to be in the unit to obtain it new. why not post in WT, see if you can get some pics while your at it. Andrew Michaels do retail unit breitlings and may be interested in it, try giving them a bell also, they will try to buy it super cheap though, and B'lings tend to suffer from second hand depreciation.

Craftsman

Breitling Limited Editions