closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Transformed my sbbn017 thanks to Yobokies

Blog Entries

Transformed my sbbn017 thanks to Yobokies

I have always preferred my dive watches with a black bezel insert but when an sbbn017 appeared on SC at a good price and I had funds in paypal...well it would have been rude not to!
    To my mind, the somewhat matt bezel insert finish of the vintage tunas looks superb, so with this in mind I looked for the closest available.
    I found, after a bit of searching, that Harold had a new stainless bezel insert with pvd coating, so 4 days after ordering one it arrived today.
    Armed with Allen keys, swiss army knife and GS Hypo Cement I have just managed to safely change the inserts over. I am extremely pleased with the result, and can thoroughly recommend Harolds service.
    Pics as soon as I get them sorted.

Last edited by andy6430; 15th January 2013 at 15:43.

Master
    Yes pic please!

Quote Originally Posted by andy6430 View Post
    I have always preferred my dive watches with a black bezel insert but when an sbbn017 appeared on SC at a good price and I had funds in paypal...well it would have been rude not to!
    To my mind, the somewhat matt bezel insert finish of the vintage tunas looks superb, so with this in mind I looked for the closest available.
    I found, after a bit of searching, that Harold had a new stainless bezel insert with pvd coating, so 4 days after ordering one it arrived today.
    Armed with Allen keys, swiss army knife and GS Hypo Cement I have just managed to safely change the inserts over. I am extremely pleased with the result, and can thoroughly recommend Harolds service.
    Pics as soon as I get them sorted.

Do you remember was that SKX or 6309 insert? Did the thickness fit (som e say it I a little thin)?

If you remember...?

Tnx

Poslano sa mog FRD-L09 koristeći Tapatalk