closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: very very impressed by caliber 17 B'ling

Master

very very impressed by caliber 17 B'ling

its been 2 weeks since I received this gem of a watch.

its the Steelfish 42mm model. I am impressed by the chronometre mov't more so. the watch has had regular wear everyday in and out of work and it keeps time to the second. the only other watch that impressed me upto this point was my GSAR with the 2824 mov't and that was gaining a few seconds a week. but the breitling has been +/-0 seconds. very impressed by this.

just thought I'd share it with you gents.

cheers
    Ray :wink:

Seems to be a handy feature of this movement! Both my Superoceans were less than +1 a day, and I'm hoping my new Steelfish X-Plus will be the same :-)

PS: I got the Ivory dial version - I just couldn't resist.

My SO is also blindingly accurate, definitely seems to be a feature of the movement.
    Dave E

Skating away on the thin ice of a new day

My SO embarasses my non-atomic G-shock watches! How d'ya like them apples??

To further add insult to injury, it shits all over the frankly pathetic 200m WR of all my quartz watches - we all know 200m is barely enough for a decent hot bath :-)

Master
    too right mate...I mean the least I wear while having a shave is my 300m GSAR :lol:

then to the more awkwardly task of carrying out diving of the desk variety the B'ling comes into its own.hehe :lol:

cheers
    Ray

Mine is somewhere between -1 and -2 per day. I wish it were +/-0, but I guess we can't all get perfect ones.

I guess over time though as the movt get closer to needing service it should speed up a bit, thus giving me a window when it will be +/-0? :?: What say the watchmakers and tinkerers about that?

Grand Master
    I find the same with my Steelfish .. blindingly accurate! A great function of the movement ..

/vince ..
    /vince ..