closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: My car has been modded

My car has been modded

Had to happen at some stage I suppose, not too sure how many horses I've got extra yet but the engines seems to purring along nicely. Main problem at the mo is that I've not found a way to disable the mod :(

The story, heard a cat meowing all last night and this morning. Wife on her way to work says the noise is coming from your car so be careful as there's a cat under your car. Got my son to check on his way to school, no cat but I could still hear it meowing so went outside to investigate. Couldn't see the cat but could hear it so opened up the hood to be greeted with a kitty face peering at me.

The kitten isn't stuck as shown in the next picture but it refuses to leave, so you can coax it out, my neighbour gave it some milk and even it took across the road but as soon as the milk finished it darted back into the engine bay. Rang the RSCPA who said as the kitten isn't stuck they won't come out and nobody knows whose kitten it is. Not too sure what to do except ring the RSPCA up again and tell a small fib?

Why not adopt it?

Master
    Yep looks like you have been selected to be there "MAN" there to feed & pamper as they wish, how nice to be wanted :)

I always wondered why folks were interested in whether or not a car was fitted with a "cat "

Oh yes, shouldn't the post title read " My Car Has Been Moggied" ??
    Last edited by notnowkato; 23rd November 2012 at 16:33.

Thomas Reid
    Biofuel?

Best wishes,
    Bob

Rattling a box of treats should result in the car being de-catted!

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Shake a bag of dreamies, that should do it!!!!!

Mike

Re: My car has been modded

The car has been de-carted. My neighbour spoke to somebody a few doors who pointed to somebody else a few doors away. They turned up as their cat went walkies a week or so ago but the cat in my engine bay wasn't theirs but they said they'd take it and look after it.

Just in case the pics didn't make it clear the cat wasn't simply sitting under the car it was working its way into the engine bay and sitting on a flat cover in the bay with its face inches away from the cooling fan.

Blog Entries
    These pics clearly show you're a car nut: the engine bay is cleaner than the car's body! Always a good sign! And a cat under the bonnet keeps marten(s? - is that the correct name for these critters?) away from your car's radiator hoses and electrics!

Menno

Master
    A cats not so useful, an extra Horse or two however....

My daughter asked me this morning to pop over to the neighbour who took the kitty to confirm that it was OK as and in her words "he looked like a cat murderer"?

Craftsman
    Clearly you've got yourself a pussy magnet there.