closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: What does this say about my watches?

Craftsman

What does this say about my watches?

Had the misfortune to be burgled a few days ago. They ransacked our bedroom, emptying the contents of wardrobes, drawers etc. On tidying up the mess after the police had left, I find my PRS-3LE laying on the floor, later followed by a PRS-17C and then a Seiko FFF mod. They're all worn regularly, so are in a drawer beside the bed and had been picked up and tossed aside. They'd not even bothered to touch the Archimede Pilot. I'm surprised that they were of so little interest to the scumbag thief, maybe it's because they weren't recognisable brand names? The only watch taken was a 20 year old Tag F1 that my wife now wears as I think it's too small

Craftsman
    Sad to hear. Its always terrible to hear things like this: home should be something that is safe and private. What come to robbery itself:

A) You are honest man. Some other has reported those watches also as stoled.
    B) As former security company man I can say: some criminals are not hmm....most clever ones.

-OD

Craftsman
    Steve, very sorry to hear that. Obviously the Scumbags do not recognise quality, I hope they get caught and suffer for the damage they have caused. Hopefully you will get your home back to normal quickly.

Jim

^^^^

Wot Jim said......
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Lucky you that "he" is not a member here or he is a guy who still lives in his later 50's and knows only small watches...

Grand Master
    Something I always think about whenever we go out,I need to get some current pics of the watches I have.

Sorry to hear about your burglary. When we were burgled they ignored many high value items and went for stuff that was easy to sell down the pub, so I imagine brand recognition was important to them.