closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex Parts...caseback

Journeyman

Rolex Parts...caseback

Hi guys quick question on Rolex parts. Yesterday I purchased a Rolex Ladies non date for SWMBO as a wedding present for our impending big day. I would like to get a replacement case back to engrave the date of the wedding etc but want to keep the original untouched. Any idea where I can get a original case back or is it a Rolex uk only thing

Cheers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cjp2k View Post
    Hi guys quick question on Rolex parts. Yesterday I purchased a Rolex Ladies non date for SWMBO as a wedding present for our impending big day. I would like to get a replacement case back to engrave the date of the wedding etc but want to keep the original untouched. Any idea where I can get a original case back or is it a Rolex uk only thing

Cheers
    Why do you want a replacement just in case you get married again 😀

Master
    Blog Entries
    You may get a generic back to engrave though i've no idea where myself. I'd imagine a spare from Rolex would be impossible to acquire.

I think it's a question of engraving the original, assuming you'll grow old together, and that the watch will stay with your wife. Beyond your respective times on the planet, who would care anyway

Quote Originally Posted by newsboy View Post
    Why do you want a replacement just in case you get married again 
    Just get the original engraved.
    Should you ever get divorced, she'll get EVERYTHING anyway! So it'l be her problem to erase the memories

Quote Originally Posted by cjp2k View Post

Cheers
    The South American River Site has a fair few up for sale. (whether they are legit or not is a different story)

Journeyman
    I wanted the second case back so can return it to stock if we ever needed ..hopefully not divorce.