closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Florida Watch Shops/Dealers

Apprentice

Florida Watch Shops/Dealers

Hi i was wondering if anyone knows of any good second hand watch shops in florida (close as poss to orlando). Going on holiday this week.

Re: Florida Watch Shops/Dealers

I didn't manage to find any when I was out there last October. the best place I found was the premier outlets where there was a Tag outlet and also a Torneau outlet. I picked up an Oris from Torneau and managed another 15% off of the already discounted price.

They are mostly down in Miami but have a look through one of the free visitors mags when you get there usually lots of ads for that kind of thing.
    Cheers,
    Neil.

There's a Seiko shop in the Premium Outlets as far as I can remember.

last year I went to a couple of the Watch shops in the Orlando Premium outlets mall on Vineland, easy access from Disney end of International drive, nice range, window shopping only for me,

they had some nice Seikos in the Seiko outlet, the TAGs being advertised as new in were at least a year or 2 old models.

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=17

excuse my memory but pretty sure it was there that there was a shop that also had Zenith, ORIS, Ebel and a few choice others, slighlty better choice than the other Premium Outlets mall at the other end of International Drive near Wet and Wild.

no really high end stuff there from memory,

but in the Florida Mall out on South Orange Blossom trail

http://www.simon.com/mall/MallDirectory.aspx?id=139

they had a Rolex AD and a few others with some very nice watches, the exchange rate was good a few years ago, not so good last year, less so now,

from memory the Premium outlets mall had better deals, but was more obviously single items in stock rather than true ADs

didn't venture any further so can't give much else as guidance

Apprentice
    Im flying tomorrow. Cheers guys i will see what i can find!!

Journeyman

Florida Watch Shops/Dealers

Just got back from Miami/Orlando last month, had a look in a couple of the mall shops, exchange rate is pretty poor at the moment and didn't think the prices were that good, would it not be better to have a look in the duty free shops in the UK airports? The Tag outlet has some good sale prices but limited selection, didn't see any decent second hand shops at all.

Blog Entries
    IMO only worth browsing in Orlando.

Your best bet is the Mall at Millenia which has a TAG Boutique and a Mayors(Panerai/ Rolex etc)

There was a Rolex Store opening soon from memory.

SOL time in the Florida Mall has a reasonable selection of brands.

The TAG outlet in the Premium Outlets is not worth stepping over the door although in July they had a few 'poor' Zeniths.