closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: My Military watches on Ebay

My Military watches on Ebay

Hi all , was recommended to this forum by a buyer of one of my IWC MKX . In the last 12 moths i have been listing IWC MK X from a private collection of over 400 watches , so far i have sold 30 MK X , i currently have two listed on Ebay , one with an MOD dial and one with a new old stock Nato dial , i am also selling a SM300 67 Seamater pre adapted , a 321 Speedmaster and a 1948 MK XI , these are all 100% genuine guaranteed , most are going to American , German , Italian and French collectors , i recently sold an Omega 53 and a rare military Bulova Accutron.

My SM300 is here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... SE%3AIT&rd

Then if you click view sellers other items you will see the others , hope one of you gets a bargain to add to your collection , i now once one of you buys one you will all see what you have been missing .

All the best

Simon

Nice ad :shock:

Cheers

Foggy

Yawn :cry:

A better approach might have been to share your collection and participate rather than using this as an advertising resource.

Yes, this type of post is definitely not encouraged. I've seen some of the IWC mentioned and thought that some of the dials were definitely suspect.

Usually, forum members post a "For Sale" in the Sales Corner if they have something to sell.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".